• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hope everything works out for you kei..whatever it is going down over there o.O

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'm not gonna miss kei, cuz he isn't leaving. Good luck dude.

EDIT:
move closer to us!

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Kei id offer you a place to live but my house is crowded as is. sorry man i'll kepp lookin out for yah tho. anything you need i'll se what i can do man. good luck

maybe you should move onto a boat. Then youll be drinking santana champ cause its so crisp. You'll have your swim trunks and your flippy floppies, and you'll be flipping burgers while we're at kinkos straight flipping copies. Then i could come visit and i'll be riding on a dolphin doin flips and ****, that dolphin will be splahin getinn e'ery body all wet. And it wont be seaworld it'll be as real as it gets. Cause when we're on a boat anything is possible.

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
news in... there's a big problem going on with the Kei Apartment.. so im probably out of the scene for a bit maybe...... looks like i have to move out, quit my job, drop everything ,, **** like that.. dunno where this is going so.. =.=;;; good luck to me
No no no. You don't have my permission to be out of the scene. I haven't played your peach enough yet! I hope everything works out for the best man.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Kei id offer you a place to live but my house is crowded as is. sorry man i'll kepp lookin out for yah tho. anything you need i'll se what i can do man. good luck

maybe you should move onto a boat. Then youll be drinking santana champ cause its so crisp. You'll have your swim trunks and your flippy floppies, and you'll be flipping burgers while we're at kinkos straight flipping copies. Then i could come visit and i'll be riding on a dolphin doin flips and ****, that dolphin will be splahin getinn e'ery body all wet. And it wont be seaworld it'll be as real as it gets. Cause when we're on a boat anything is possible.
You could stay here, but it's so far from you're job.

A boat would be amazing, check ebay for some cheap houseboats

So what's the smashfest deal? just incase I am in town this weekend :p

Toneh

Smash Lord
Looks like gindz is joing the sig. club haha

tomorrow same place and time at my apt.
You guys can show up around 3pm if you want or wait until the movie room opens around 5:30.
But i dont have a wii so remember that lol.
Kei's not gonna make it so were gonna be down a setup.
Can anyone help out. Gindler can you bring a tv again. With your's we will have... 2.. lol

hiROI

Smash Lord
news in... there's a big problem going on with the Kei Apartment.. so im probably out of the scene for a bit maybe...... looks like i have to move out, quit my job, drop everything ,, **** like that.. dunno where this is going so.. =.=;;; good luck to me
hope everything works out for the best!

Peach4Life

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
I can help with the setup shortage. If nobody has noticed yet, I almost always bring my wii and tv to any smash event I go to. So yeah I could help out, that is, if I'm even invited.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Looks like gindz is joing the sig. club haha

tomorrow same place and time at my apt.
You guys can show up around 3pm if you want or wait until the movie room opens around 5:30.
But i dont have a wii so remember that lol.
Kei's not gonna make it so were gonna be down a setup.
Can anyone help out. Gindler can you bring a tv again. With your's we will have... 2.. lol

lol Caps sig club. i could bring a little 6 - 8 inch tv. but you dont want that lol.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
I can help with the setup shortage. If nobody has noticed yet, I almost always bring my wii and tv. So yeah I could help out, that is, if I'm even invited.
nope you're not invited. LOL yea bring yoself and a setup. we'll take the setup but alittle iffy on letting you stay ;P

Toneh

Smash Lord
yea drop the setup off and we'll be good.

LOL

Heres the address. Anyone can come. We usually play pretty late.
12061 Lake Cypress Circle apt g107 orlando fl 32828. Cypress Lakes apts. 407 608 9942. Call if you need help

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
yea drop the setup off and we'll be good.

LOL

Heres the address. Anyone can come.
12061 Lake Cypress Circle apt g107 orlando fl 32828. Cypress Lakes apts. 407 608 9942. Call if you need help
hey ask 852 about brawl+ and see if he can bring whatever has to bring to install it in my wii. and we should do some team practice.

edit- my 400th post! Woot!

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yep I'm in the sig club. Wish Gindz was in cursive or something not times new roman though *wink wink nudge nudge*

Oh yeah, I saw zyzzx on youtube today he did a sideB to barrel spike (a pseudo zyzzx combo). I had to rewind it for a double take =)

Retro's teaming with Tony now? geez I'm so lost

Oh retro you should see my new brawl+ Ivy....it's pretty good, just doesn't have the broken hitstun that kirby does.......

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Oh retro you should see my new brawl+ Ivy....it's pretty good, just doesn't have the broken hitstun that kirby does.......
for crying out loud, HE'S NOT BROKEN!!!! keep this up and they'll nerf him and he doesn't need that!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Apparently joking on a forum doesn't work..........

More on topic, I hope i can make this
oh sorry. i tend to take things seriously even if its something stupid or a joke. people have told me that countless of times. guess i was raised that way...:(

N3XUS

Smash Apprentice
me in doubles??
lies.

n3xus what time can u come. With yours we may have 3 setups :]
I wana see if we can get one more.
I'm available at anytime after 5p.m. so I can be over there at anytime after that.

P.S. I hate you caps, you just want to use me for my wii. Now I am sad, see? :crying:

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
if kirby was really broken, you think rx- would use him instead of mk. that means you too tony. :/

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i said he was broken i didnt say he was fun to play as.
come on! mk isn't fun to play. all he does is span his aerials, up b and almost every broken move he has. that includes snake. all snake has is his broken tilts.kirby is fun and he's a good character, although he deserves more recognition than mk and snake.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
Ahh! Kei! Hope everything works out :(

and hey... i'm on youtube again! that's awesome, except we lost, but it wasn't bad... and its the match with the tripe Fsmash kill :p

Gindler

Smash Champion
I prefer 0:50
SideB grabbed shuttle loop (that was pushed with watergun) into barrel spike? wtf

One of these fest we should have crimson skies. Just replayed that the other day and multiplayer is so fun.

Caps05

Smash Cadet
this video is so hard to watch but **** zyzz and mata you guys turned it on that match. you guys even made that mk kill his partner :p LOL 2:33 zyzzyx just clears the stagelol @ g&w buckets his own partner. Diddy is so good 2 v 1 RIGHT GINDZ! NT second match tho

Top Bottom