• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

Caps05

Smash Cadet
you guys dont even know the half of it with retro. you gotta be around him alot to know him. spike you need to come to tony fest so i can keep beating up on your pit with g&w lol :p

Toneh

Smash Lord
The one where you get gannoned? I do but its not upload, you want me to upload?
nah i meant the one in your sig lol
and when is the next tonyfest?
This friday, same time, like around 5. =)
I wanna beat someone in smash, my punching bags all left...
lol. guess they needed a break from all the sheik destruction.

Tried melee again today. That game is like on speed.
you guys dont even know the half of it with retro. you gotta be around him alot to know him. spike you need to come to tony fest so i can keep beating up on your pit with g&w lol :p
dude we gotta be up at 9 am for class. Were insane lol.

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
why is almost every post about kirby or retro? haha

I'm kinda liking jigglypuff as the cooler of the two puffballs.... but then that was the only character i played on N64

Gindler

Smash Champion
**** you Tony, making me hate brawl for another day..........****ing snake :laugh:

Of course kei 3 stocked me like 3 times, had a horribly off day i suppose

Caps05

Smash Cadet
**** you Tony, making me hate brawl for another day..........****ing snake :laugh:

Of course kei 3 stocked me like 3 times, had a horribly off day i suppose
kei was on last night. i did surprisingly well in melee. and that bral-melee thing was halarious. squirtle down throw at 45%- 50% was too beast. and killing off the top with a g&w back air was halarious. oh oh ad a random waddle dee jump kill was too gay.

Toneh

Smash Lord
kei was on last night. i did surprisingly well in melee. and that bral-melee thing was halarious. squirtle down throw at 45%- 50% was too beast. and killing off the top with a g&w back air was halarious. oh oh ad a random waddle dee jump kill was too gay.
you forgot the best thing though..

jiggs rest killing at 0% ;)

Gindler

Smash Champion
Someone needs to teach me the art of side stepping..........I suck at it

Ha, I'd be willing to team again for gigs. Just no more throwing sets to let lesser teams feel better ;p

-Spike-

Smash Ace
Im still not sure bout the smashfest tomorrow. I wanna go really bad, but work and school kinda getin in the way. Ima try to make an appearance. Well see..

-Spike-

Smash Ace
oh Spike will be there from 5-7:30. Line up for azz whoopins LOL

P.S.
Tony can we park in the front or we gotta park inside the neighborhood?

Toneh

Smash Lord
You guys can show up around 3pm if you want or wait until the movie room opens around 5:30 again.
12061 Lake Cypress Circle apt g107 orlando fl 32828. Cypress Lakes apts. 407 608 9942. Call if you need help.

P.S.
Tony can we park in the front or we gotta park inside the neighborhood?
anywhere you want (besides the ones with that roof overhang). Its not student housing so you wont get towed or anything.

Toneh

Smash Lord
More importantly, Tony you're going to fix my GC controller right? (take the useless springs out)
yea i can help. I've done a bunch. You can take out the springs or cut them shorter to whatever you like.
The screws is the only annoying part since i dont have that tri-wing screwdriver :x

Gindler

Smash Champion
What's the difference between cutting and taking out? whichever makes it so I can just click them like yours and justin's

Gindler

Smash Champion
Hmmm, well whichever's easier then I guess. Yeah I wish i had a tri-wing but they're impossible to find.

I'm going to have to try my diddy out too. Caps inspired me

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
(sigh) i hate publix, they reallly like to screw around with my work schedule. i can't come today...:(

Caps05

Smash Cadet
Hmmm, well whichever's easier then I guess. Yeah I wish i had a tri-wing but they're impossible to find.

I'm going to have to try my diddy out too. Caps inspired me
lol i insprie so many people. im that good.atleast xyz thinks i have a good diddy(honorable mention?) lol . did the gay way i play inspire you?

Top Bottom