• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.N Owen was Jigglypuff Results 6/27/09

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
I just really like to play people for a little amount of money on the line so thats why i ask everyone to MM, but im not as bad as Pyronic Star about it....lol. And yes Shadow ill gladly do MK v.s Wario any day, and if we do mk dittos, idk. It depends how i feel about it that day, ill let u know

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

For those that don't already know, I go by FISHY

2. Ksizzle- Good stuff. I thought I had you when you were at like 120% last stock on Frigate. I guess I got greedy =(
4. Kai- Kai with the upsets! Nice job, though I never actually played you
5. Zucco- I definitely need to play you too- way to three stock Keitaro, it was sick.
7. Snakeee- How am I compared to Holy? It was fun seeing you again, thanks for the friendlies in both singles and doubles with ether
7. Keitaro- Well... we got halfway through our friendly ROB vs Falco before Chibo cut us off. I'll play you next time we meet but I'm confident against falcos. We were going even and I think I can take you =) Silly Pokemon Trainer in low tiers =P
9. Xzax- Silly Xzax. xTrix are for Xkidsx. I honestly think I can take your MK... I just need to stop running into glide attacks. I see them coming from across FD and I just stand there and get hit lol. Stop losing so early or I'll beat you the next time we play
9. Izumi- It was cool meeting someone I'd played a lot on AiB. I wanted that toon link practice in person though =(
9. Chibo- Thanks for pretty much holding down the tourney while puff and his dad were...doing something else. Lrn2ROBditto better so we don't have a ROB backair vs Wario Dair contest. =) I'm coming after your spot on the LolpowerrankingsLol if you don't step it up :). I hope your YouTube account works out since it seems to be suspended or something. Anyways, it was fun to finally meet you in person and I think you made a big step in recognizing LoCal as a legit crew, at least when it comes to low tiers. Don't let Sonic live to 200% every stock and it's a lot less stressful <3
9. Vex Kasrani- I wanted to play you too. I guess seeing Lawz's Link get a jab lock on your ganon is good enough...for now. I'd say that LoCal has better low tiers but it's hard to say that when ToS edgehogs 9th place and we get sweeped into 13ths all around
13. Laws- Best Link in PA! (even if it's Lawz instead of Laws) Good stuff impressing Vex with Link. Too bad we all got swept in winners by pitting LoCal against M2k, Ksizzle and Inui, and then in losers against ToS. Silly Metaknights =P
13. Fishy- stop losing to Xzax. He's an Xscrubx. Get better against Metaknight in general so it won't matter if you get bracket r8ped
13. Dapuffster- Nice job hosting the tourney, it went pretty smoothly. I didn't play you but I watched you in teams with Keitaro. That one match you nearly lost on battlefield was hilarious, with the two of you against a samus (Rhyme, I think?) when you were going in a triangle offstage. One person getting hit offstage, another following, and the third trying to recover... and then somebody SD'd and Samus spiked the other one and made it back. Wow lol. Did you intentionally put your dad against M2k?
13. Camalange- Double Falcons for the win! Learn to play doubles more- you and lawz would have done well in low tier doubles. Good stuff showing M2K how it's done
17. Holy Chef- One grab WAS equal to one stock(!!1!!shift!11!!1). Our lead vocalist GwJumpman wasn't there with his annoying "ICE CLIMBER! HEY! HEY ICE CLIMBER! DID YOU KNOW THAT ONE GRAB... but it was fun meeting you. It's a lot easier to say that than to have to actually play you but you were pretty consistent with the bthrow dthrow chains. Ice climber side B and up-B fails killed you or you probably would have won
17. Fuego- What a team! Your fox is better than your MK, at least in teams. I can't believe we took M2K and Anti down to their last stocks on Smashville with anti over 100%! Tell your friends back in Florida all about it and how you teamed with an amazing ROB player from PA. Jungle Japes on the fuzzy TV against the dark blue snake/Mk team? HORRIBLE idea but it was funny anyway. I will admit- I got "Omnigayed" and I had absolutely no idea where they were 90% of the time until I saw a little "P3" appear. Oh well, hope to see you again someday.
17. Fish- I didn't meet you but I approve of the Fish in your name- I'm not the only one now, I guess =P

Other people:
Eazy- we didn't actually "meet" but I was the guy in the brown shirt that was going to MM Keitaro. Your facial expressions and bodily thrusts are win. End of story.
Guy who played pikachu and MK who was wearing a light blue shirt, sandals, and wore glasses- Thanks for the friendlies, even if I don't remember your name. I 2 stock the pikachu and then get 2 stocked by MK =P

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I could've sworn there were more attendents...? Is that the final singles results?

Ah well, shout out time.

1. Mew2King - Sonic can live to high percents with proper momentum canceling and DI ;o
3. Shadow111 - Good seeing you again man! Sorry I was so trash when we played after the tourney! I was so beat, lmao we definitley need to play again soon ^_^ teach me the MK and Wario MU!
4. Kai - Howdy <3 Amazing Diddy bro! I didn't really see your Sonic that day, but playing your Diddy was too goods.
5. Zucco - So much fun! Good **** 3 stocking Keitaro! I was extremely impressed! I was also caught off guard because Keitaro out placed me yet you never 3 stocked me out of our like...20 matches xD Your Ness was just as good as always, only wish I could've had a Sonic rematch, so I had to rep him with Falcon in low tier. I never played a Lucario that was at the same level as yours, so I was surprised I didnt get thrashed and actually won a few matches.
7. Snakeee - Rawr, I wanted to play you again :/ stupid singles and interrupting our friendly time xD good seeing you again ^_^
9. Xzax - looolfalcon xD just some advice...you know you hide in shield too much when Falcon breaks your shield with Usmash. Work on that. I didnt get to play your MK with Sonic at all...was the A1 too intimidating <3
9. Chibo - Should be me at this spot, lmao. Great games, I played 93 times better than I did at Apex, but still lost the set...way too close. good stuff though man, ro ro ro
9. Vex Kasrani - Wanted to play you D:
13. Laws - oh Lawz, good **** against ^^ that guy xD Showed him that Link v Ganon/Bowser is serious biznes.
13. Fishy - Stop losing to xzax! <3
13. Dapuffster - nice tournament, doubles was pretty lulzfest for Lawz and I xD double falcon ftw
13. Camalage - aka Camalange...what an amazing Sonic! Best in PA! I approved of the A1! Good stuff taking M2K to the last stock!
17. Holy Chef - ONE GRAB AND THE STOCK WAS GONE! FOR REALZ that was fun xD your ICs are mad legit, had fun playing them. Sonic can wreck IC's too easily until they get a grab and the game is reset >____> Join LoCal <3
17. Fuego - dude, NICE FOX xD Nice hangin with you and havin friendlies ^_^
17. Fish - Fun playing you dude, Fish and Fishy was too confusing xD

A1. It's that good.

:093:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Arrgrhgrhgrhg Kietaro!!!!

What is up?
I took M2K to last stock mid percent both times.

Against Zucco I got RRRAAAPPEEDD!! GYAAHH!!!!

I gotta learn the matchup as I also lost to a random Lucario in Ohio but no credit goes away from Zucco. He's an amazing player that I knew would be beast in Brawl from when I played him in SF4 ladder (the only game I can beat him in :D)

ADHD

Smash Hero
Nice job ksizzle, shadow, can we team for something? btw jason, i'm wondering how you possibly survived falling off that balcony holy **** lmao... musta teched it! :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
By the way, Kai and I wanted to lose (hence why I didn't try against him or care about any of my singles losses that day) because we wanted to get to the sushi restaurant on time.

It figures that we both beasted when we wanted to lose and leave, lmao... ~_~

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
So low tiers was me being just too stupid. At least i didnt get completely ***** in singles brackets. It wasn't the greatest turn out but a good tournament anyway.

1. Mew2King - I'm not surprised, seriously your just way too ****
3. Shadow111 - We should play, you give Cam too much love :(
4. Kai - really man good job, i did SO bad in low tiers i dunno why
5. Zucco - 3 stocking Falco is just way too good
5. Inui - next time i won't actually play the matchup like a moron and i'll play to my full ability.
7. Snakeee - i only faced your zelda, i never played your ZSS next time we should play
7. Keitaro - Falco scares me
9. Xzax - next time we need to do a 4seriuz Link vs. MK match for real. and next time i'll 2 stock your Mario BOTH matches instead of killing myself.
9. Chibo - Almost lost to Sonic ;) we should play at another tourney
9. Vex Kasrani - seriously your Ganon is too good. Needs more Link vs. Bowser next time
13. Lawz - Your just too sexy
13. Fishy - We need to stop placing the same, like seriously.
13. Dapuffster - Fun tournament even though the turn out wasn't big
13. Camalange - Best Sonic ever, good matches against Chibo
17. Holy Chef - I was scared when facing your Ice Climbers
17. Fuego - You should've just went Fox instead of going MK the first match, your Fox is REALLY good

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Snakeee

Smash Master
Fun tourney even though I didn't do so well this time. Sheik shall be the Metaknight slayer she was meant to be next time so be prepared all. I'll MM any takers

Rhyme

Smash Lord
Dapuffster- Nice job hosting the tourney, it went pretty smoothly. I didn't play you but I watched you in teams with Keitaro. That one match you nearly lost on battlefield was hilarious, with the two of you against a samus (Rhyme, I think?) when you were going in a triangle offstage. One person getting hit offstage, another following, and the third trying to recover... and then somebody SD'd and Samus spiked the other one and made it back. Wow lol. Did you intentionally put your dad against M2k?
Not me. I didn't play Puff at all on this Saturday in question.

A1. It's that good.

Shenanigans!! : O

So low tiers was me being just too stupid.
Didn't you go even with Clove (Samus)? I've been trying to remember if that was you or a different Link that I saw him playing against.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
By the way, Kai and I wanted to lose (hence why I didn't try against him or care about any of my singles losses that day) because we wanted to get to the sushi restaurant on time.

It figures that we both beasted when we wanted to lose and leave, lmao... ~_~
You should have your own TV show.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
there was over 30 people here, and 24 in singles.

The venue was far capable of holding over 100 with no problem, if not 150-200. The tournament ran fast as it did with multiple people running it. Puff himself was able to supply like 7 TVs or something by himself, much more than the avg TO. This definitely had what it took to be huge.

Blame it on the community for not stepping it up and coming to this. Not to mention he had the date months in advance and then not only does MD/VA announce a tourney that weekend (kinda far away, understandable), but then so does NY which is right freicken next to this. Then look at like half of NY that all traveled PAST this tourney and down to MD/VA. Really?

So to answer you Seph, this was a community fail at it's finest.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless
Not me. I didn't play Puff at all on this Saturday in question.

Shenanigans!! : O

Didn't you go even with Clove (Samus)? I've been trying to remember if that was you or a different Link that I saw him playing against.
yeah that was me, but i kept running into simple tricks which made me lose. he's definitely a really good Samus.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I took M2K to last stock mid percent both times.

Against Zucco I got RRRAAAPPEEDD!! GYAAHH!!!!

I gotta learn the matchup as I also lost to a random Lucario in Ohio but no credit goes away from Zucco. He's an amazing player that I knew would be beast in Brawl from when I played him in SF4 ladder (the only game I can beat him in :D)
Zucco doesn't shield, I swear. Try to bait Dairs.

Me and Zucco go even when we play. :):bee::bee::)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Inui- I for one (and i know many others agree with this) am tired of hearing you complain about singles all the time. you seem to want to be ranked in NJ... yet with your recent loses you should drop severely on the list. if that's cool with you then alright, it's not very important anyway. the only thing that bothers me is that you just say you're not trying at all now because you're not having fun.... you said at the tournament "singles isn't fun, it's a chore"... well, it's not a chore.. because you're not obligated to do it. you seem to be forgetting that you can go to a tournament and only enter doubles.
i don't see why you don't just do that.. especially when you're obviously not having fun in singles. if you like playing ike and want ppl to think you main him... you might as well use him throughout all of your singles matches, if you just want to have fun. you picking mk or snake is going to make ppl think you're taking it seriously... regardless if you "not taking it seriously" for all of your matches is true or not.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Rhyme is the greatest Samus ever. Makes her look like she has attacks and kill moves O_o

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui- I for one (and i know many others agree with this) am tired of hearing you complain about singles all the time. you seem to want to be ranked in NJ... yet with your recent loses you should drop severely on the list. if that's cool with you then alright, it's not very important anyway. the only thing that bothers me is that you just say you're not trying at all now because you're not having fun.... you said at the tournament "singles isn't fun, it's a chore"... well, it's not a chore.. because you're not obligated to do it. you seem to be forgetting that you can go to a tournament and only enter doubles.
i don't see why you don't just do that.. especially when you're obviously not having fun in singles. if you like playing ike and want ppl to think you main him... you might as well use him throughout all of your singles matches, if you just want to have fun. you picking mk or snake is going to make ppl think you're taking it seriously... regardless if you "not taking it seriously" for all of your matches is true or not.
It's because I still want to play. That's why I enter. I actually did have fun messing around as Snake and Ike in singles, and sometimes I find sets fun. I enter for the experience in order to try and get better, which I just apply to teams and low tiers.

It sounds like...you're just mad because I'm saying I didn't really try against you. Well, too bad. I didn't care about winning at all. I made it pretty obvious, even when I was using Snake. I then switched to Ike knowing I'd lose because Atomsk always destroys my Ike with Wario.

Also, it's almost impossible for me to drop severely on the rankings. I'm looking at 6th at worst, pending dmbrandon gets ranked above me (not likely if I feel like caring, but who knows). It doesn't matter much to me, though. Doubles and low tiers are what matter to me, and I'm incredible at both, and probably top five in the nation at doubles at this point.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Great post, and a smart man

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It's because I still want to play. That's why I enter. I actually did have fun messing around as Snake and Ike in singles, and sometimes I find sets fun. I enter for the experience in order to try and get better, which I just apply to teams and low tiers.

It sounds like...you're just mad because I'm saying I didn't really try against you. Well, too bad. I didn't care about winning at all. I made it pretty obvious, even when I was using Snake. I then switched to Ike knowing I'd lose because Atomsk always destroys my Ike with Wario.

Also, it's almost impossible for me to drop severely on the rankings. I'm looking at 6th at worst, pending dmbrandon gets ranked above me (not likely if I feel like caring, but who knows). It doesn't matter much to me, though. Doubles and low tiers are what matter to me, and I'm incredible at both, and probably top five in the nation at doubles at this point.
no, you're completely wrong about me being mad about you not giving me credit... i can care less about getting credit from you. i messed around in that first match as well... it was fun.
the point is that you're just annoying everyone around you at a tournament... if you want to have fun, have fun with it in your own way... but it was just very annoying for me, and many others, that every time you walked by, we'd be hearing another singles john.
i don't see how you could possibly enjoy ranting about singles all day, but no one else enjoys hearing it.
we get it, you are not taking it seriously anymore... no reason to bring it up after every loss.

oh, and about the rankings... at viridian you lost to a player who wasn't even ranked... and now you've lost to a player who was a couple of spots below you on the rankings as well (no disrespect towards rhyme or kai, of course, lol).... so, good luck with getting sixth, unless you step it up... or you just mess with the rankings to boost your own rank....... you should be seeing a pretty significant drop.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oh, and about the rankings... at viridian you lost to a player who wasn't even ranked... and now you've lost to a player who was a couple of spots below you on the rankings as well (no disrespect towards rhyme or kai, of course, lol).... so, good luck with getting sixth, unless you step it up... or you just mess with the rankings to boost your own rank....... you should be seeing a pretty significant drop.

You're missing a lot of information. I don't feel like getting into it here, but you're wrong.

This is why we have an educated panel make rankings instead of...people that don't know that much.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
****, Shadow is man of the year.

As of right now, I think Inui would have a decent drop but not too significant.

Besides that, whether you really are trying or not, no one wants to hear it Inui. It's annoying plus I don't believe it so just stop repeating cause my mindset and most others mindsets are going to change, whether they believe you or not.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
****, Shadow is man of the year.
As usual, anyone that attacks me instantly becomes ever so popular and gets compliments. Bah.

As of right now, I think Inui would have a decent drop but not too significant.
Oh, no! A drop to 5th or 6th! Unless, of course, you can name some players besides ksizzle and dmbrandon that are a threat to my rank? I certainly can't.

Besides that, whether you really are trying or not, no one wants to hear it Inui. It's annoying plus I don't believe it so just stop repeating cause my mindset and most others mindsets are going to change, whether they believe you or not.

It doesn't matter what you believe, since what you believe contradicts evidence. It's obvious that I mess around a lot in singles now and don't give it my all. It's foolish to think otherwise.

daisho

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter what you believe, since what you believe contradicts evidence. It's obvious that I mess around a lot in singles now and don't give it my all. It's foolish to think otherwise.
The point he is making is that nobody cares if you try your hardest. They will just judge you on performance even though you are able to do better.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The point he is making is that nobody cares if you try your hardest. They will just judge you on performance even though you are able to do better.
And? I'm able to accept that and drop to 5th or 6th. It doesn't bother me that much.

Keitaro said he outright doesn't believe me, which is stupid.

daisho

Smash Lord
And? I'm able to accept that and drop to 5th or 6th. It doesn't bother me that much.

Keitaro said he outright doesn't believe me, which is stupid.
He's saying that it is annoying to him when you complain. He doesn't care that you can do better, he doesn't want to hear it.

You say you are able to accept it, but from what he is saying it seems like you were complaining a lot at the tourney.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
The fact that Inui can perform "****ty" and still stay in the top 6 in NJ is just a reminder that everyone in NJ needs to step it up. Regardless of popular opinion, no one can objectively prove that there are more than 5 players who out performed Inui this season.

Step it up NJ.

Top Bottom