• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

U.N Owen was Jigglypuff Results 6/27/09

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The fact that Inui can perform "****ty" and still stay in the top 6 in NJ is just a reminder that everyone in NJ needs to step it up. Regardless of popular opinion, no one can objectively prove that there are more than 5 players who out performed Inui this season.

Step it up NJ.

Exactly.

ksizzle is going to be the new 4th rank. I am destined to move down to 5th at least. dmbrandon is the competition for that rank right now. If he ends up doing better than me, I will drop to 6th. Nobody else comes close to us right now. Keitaro looks like a shoe-in for 7th, but he's not doing as well as the other six.

Rhyme

Smash Lord
yeah that was me, but i kept running into simple tricks which made me lose. he's definitely a really good Samus.
It can be tough fighting against the advantage you're used to having, no? I'm glad Clove is getting some recognition at his third ever tournament. : )

I for one (and i know many others agree with this) am tired of hearing you complain about singles all the time.

if you like playing ike and want ppl to think you main him... you might as well use him throughout all of your singles matches, if you just want to have fun.
It's better than hearing him john about laggy setups. ; ) It can get annoying to hear all the complaints about singles...they would all be significantly more legitimate if Inui stopped playing singles, not that I expect him to.

I think this would be very interesting to see, even though the johns would be greater. =/

Rhyme is the greatest Samus ever. Makes her look like she has attacks and kill moves O_o
Even so, A1 >> a Samus with actual attacks. =/

(no disrespect towards rhyme or kai, of course, lol)....
second-rate player ;3

Step it up NJ.
OR just let Texas walk all over you. >: )

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hope Inui enjoys 7th on the rankings list. That's where he's headed.
7th? Huh?

Pending I end up doing worse than you...

1. Mew2King
2. Atomsk/ADHD
3. Atomsk/ADHD
4. ksizzle
5. dmbrandon
6. Inui

I am not seeing this mystery 6th person that has a shot at being above me.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
I think it's

1) me
2) adhd
3) atomsk (atomsk is obviously a much better overall player though, but i think adhd does slightly better cuz he uses just 1 character and puts all his effort into that. In either case, 2/3 are basically a tie)
4) Ksizl

those top 4 should be obvious right now

then i guessssss...

5) inui
6) dm
7) keitaro

idk after that

edit - forgot pierce, but i don't really pay attention to new jersey rankings/tourneys much so I'm just gonna stop here

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I have out placed Kelvin 2/3 tournaments I entered, and beat him twice.

Inui loses to everything under the sun.

And who cares, you're moving so eat a ****.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
There's no way dmbrandon is actually better than me skillwise. I outperform him in doubles and low tiers and play significantly more characters at a high level. He has placed better in singles, but that doesn't mean he's a better player.

Pierce hasn't entered anything, so I can't be 7th.

Brandon, Kelvin is going to be above you most likely. His wins are far more impressive.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I've placed better than Zucco but he beat some great people including beating me twice but we'll see what happens at the end of the season.

Pierce isn't looking to be a contender for top 6 or even 8 as of right now. He needs to enter more singles.

Also if Kai continues to perform as a great as he did today I think he could get placed retardedly high.

Also as of right now ADHD has been doing better than Atomsk but barely so I see them as even.

Ksizzle would be in front of DM but it's crazy cause DM has beaten Ksizzle twice this season....I gotta look at the records more.

And Inui would probably be 6th as of right now but I know he can easily step it up if he believes in himself. He just beat Snakeee so the impossible is now possible for him.

So I say it's looking like this

1. M2K
2. ADHD/Atomsk
4. Ksizzle
5. DMBrandon
6. Inui
7. Zucco, Kai, Keitaro, Pierce

These are just opinions from what I remember atm.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I beat Trevor 2-0 last weekend so I'm definitely above, but it's willing to change in the future I'm sure. Pierce7d is definitely going to be up high, he's a really good player that adapts to alot of situations.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I beat Trevor 2-0 last weekend so I'm definitely above, but it's willing to change in the future I'm sure. Pierce7d is definitely going to be up high, he's a really good player that adapts to alot of situations.
That doesn't matter lol It's about his placings and who he's beaten in tournament.

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I had a good time at this tourney

Im not happy at all with how Idid in singles but I will try again at the next tourney

Fishy- Good Partner overall but you need to get those team attacks down
Lawz- Next time you will be hit with the fox all the way
Dojo- If you are at the next NJ tourney I go to we will have to team Fl all da way

The controller I bought was a p!ece of **** overall and I can perform much better

however im happy with how I did for not playing a whole month you will see more of me

xzax we will see whats good when I see you next

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Um everyone should take this into account in the me and diem battle. the first win he got on me was pretty legit in terrabite and my own fault for not switching controllers before the set since it broke in my set with adhd and it still went 3-2. NOW second set we had this season 3rd game in the middle of me edgeguarding diem iceys vs mk, ninjalink unplugs my controler. he got the win becuz of that. he knows it too. he said it was bull****. dont change ur words on the boards diem compared to irl. you even said that u wouldnt put the win up on aib becuz it was dumb but i said i didnt care cuz i clearly im the better player in singles of course. everyone can agree with me and knows the story about that day. it was dumb and bull.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Um everyone should take this into account in the me and diem battle. the first win he got on me was pretty legit in terrabite and my own fault for not switching controllers before the set since it broke in my set with adhd and it still went 3-2. NOW second set we had this season 3rd game in the middle of me edgeguarding diem iceys vs mk, ninjalink unplugs my controler. he got the win becuz of that. he knows it too. he said it was bull****. dont change ur words on the boards diem compared to irl. you even said that u wouldnt put the win up on aib becuz it was dumb but i said i didnt care cuz i clearly im the better player in singles of course. everyone can agree with me and knows the story about that day. it was dumb and bull.
i agree completely that you're a better singles player than him, of course.... but don't say that you obviously would have beaten him.
that's not true AT ALL... kelvin, you were playing ICEYS and you were attempting to edgeguard a META KNIGHT.... there is no way you would have had a guaranteed kill on him there. that did mess you up a lot, of course, but how were you going to kill him there as iceys while he was offstage?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
i agree completely that you're a better singles player than him, of course.... but don't say that you obviously would have beaten him.
that's not true AT ALL... kelvin, you were playing ICEYS and you were attempting to edgeguard a META KNIGHT.... there is no way you would have had a guaranteed kill on him there. that did mess you up a lot, of course, but how were you going to kill him there as iceys while he was offstage?
It doesn't matter what his method of killing him off stage was. I'm sure Diem could easily post what he would have done to avoid it even if there was such a strategy in place already. What happened is done and of course should be taken into account but if it was such an issue, then something should have been done at the appropriate time. I'd agree that Kelvin is probably better in singles though but I can't say for sure.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter what his method of killing him off stage was. I'm sure Diem could easily post what he would have done to avoid it even if there was such a strategy in place already. What happened is done and of course should be taken into account but if it was such an issue, then something should have been done at the appropriate time. I'd agree that Kelvin is probably better in singles though but I can't say for sure.
you fool, i said that kelvin would not have a guaranteed win. neither would diem!!!
not worth arguing!! WAAAHHH!! haha

masterdrenin

Smash Apprentice
dayum woulda liked to see mah nugguh ANTI black up m2k in singles
alas...

P.S. - GOOD SHIZ SKIP YEEE

o ya, and KAI is 2gud gfaws brother mang

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm well aware of all of this, and I will easily rank you above Brandon on my list.

When he beat me when I was very sick, he said he realized it and wouldn't take the win seriously, but he did take it seriously online anyways.

Tell me, have you heard me care much about me beating you in that tournament set? No, not really. The money match was legit, though. And fun. Except game four, which I won anyways, lmao.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
That's odd, I could have sworn I clicked on the tournament results page, but it seems that I've ended up at the NJ rankings/discussion thread... weird huh?

And lol Vampiro- we took M2k and anti to their last stocks but we fail at grab releases =)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Not sure, atm nobody is really hosting any tourneys in NJ I think.

Don't expect me to hold another tourney though, the next one will probably be next year or something.

Top Bottom