• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
yo , to hell with grand finals.

i'd be happy with
PP vs Javi
Leffen vs Hax
Leffen vs westballz

high stakes MM.
Lets go

MaskedMarth

Smash Ace
Not that I disagree

but if you're gonna look for Leffen johns why would you pick a comment where Leffen johns for everyone instead of just for himself?

Battlecow

Play to Win
it's easier to go there than to look through smashboards history for the numerous and egregious examples of him johning on here.

Warhawk

Smash Lord
Who would have guessed Strife/Froggy would attempt to **** on players much better than him for doing something that's actually still pretty impressive (making bracket at a tournament that is the biggest of the year and has the most talented roster). Total surprise there.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Who would have guessed Strife/Froggy would attempt to **** on players much better than him for doing something that's actually still pretty impressive (making bracket at a tournament that is the biggest of the year and has the most talented roster). Total surprise there.
I am not Strife, there seems to be a stigma against me which is odd because I hardly post here.

And I just don't like people praising these Luigi players when they aren't making much progress. Ka-master was able to make some really big upsets, and these Luigi players can't. None of them is the new Ka-Master and I think it's important that is very clear.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
To be fair, 128 man brackets aren't that impressive.
48 man cut throat or bust.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
1st Dr.Peepee

Das all that really matters. I didn't see a single top ten guess have pp as first. YALL'S CRAZY!

Warhawk

Smash Lord
I forgot that it was a 128 man bracket, but I definitely think Eddy Mexico would still make a 64 man bracket and I'm pretty sure Apex was a 64 man bracket last year and Vist and Vidujin still made it in.

Froggy, just because they aren't Ka-Master doesn't mean they aren't really good. The stigma you have earned isn't what gets these reactions everytime you post, its the fact that you still nearly everytime you post on the melee boards post things that are usually pretty ignorant and almost geared to annoy/upset people (in other words you post how strife used to post).

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I always thought Froggy, Strife, Merkuri, and VirusBlueMage were all the same person and it was some big scandal lol.

I mean, they seem to have the same ideals XD

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
I loved the part where leffen called out westballz on johning too much and mikehaggar for bragging about losses. I seriously think he's just outright trying to **** with us now, no one's that worthless of a person.
perhaps his lack of response to my amazing post is part of his mission to convince everyone he sucks at life
idk why he thinks he has to do that tho

Battlecow

Play to Win
the funny thing is you do brag about losses which is ridiculous and westballz does john like a mother****er which is lame

but how he's capable of seeing that and not seeing his own identical behavior for what it is beats the hell out of me

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I really hope this MM goes down so there's at least one hype MM. Needs to be streamed imo.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
the funny thing is you do brag about losses which is ridiculous and westballz does john like a mother****er which is lame

but how he's capable of seeing that and not seeing his own identical behavior for what it is beats the hell out of me
Some people are attached to their personalities.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Westballz, make sure to have some breakfast cereal before playing Leffen:

leffen

Smash Champion
Lol, saw mikehaggars post now.

My post was ment to be ironic dammit, everyone at the tournament was sick and they were constantly talking about it (including me). The last part shouldve been obvious to mikehaggar but w/e

And the reason i talk about westballz johning is because i did john just like him (and still do to some degree). I know how badly it affects you, which is the reason I called him out on it. The hardest thing to do in fighting games is to lose and not make any excuses to anyone, and most importantly not yourself.

I'm still working hard on it myself, I am certainly not claiming to be a saint in this area

After losing to Over 4-1 at KFC2 I caught myself excusing my loss, so I said **** it, time to change. I said something along the lines of "Im not gonna john, he beat me fair. However, I am gonna go through our matches, fix every single mistake I did and **** him the next time we meet!" On the stream ( check the archives if you want) and that is exactly what I did for HFlan, and its the same thing im gonna do if I lose to anyone from this point on.

Landry

Smash Ace
I seriously wish the Hax v Leffen MM was actually gonna happen.

Anyway, Westballz v Leffen is pretty hype. Leffen bringing the hype with his villainous persona.

leffen

Smash Champion
Oh and im done fighting with mikehaggar. You can continue hating on me if you want, but Id like to solve our problems. Its just bad for both of us. Pm me if you wanna resolve things

Battlecow

Play to Win
see now leffen is just a substantially worse villain than he was before.

very grudging props to you for not johning if you actually follow through though

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Westballz, make sure to have some breakfast cereal before playing Leffen:

Haha, another product heavily modified over here (and failed to do so without tasting bad) because the original's unhealthyness would've been banned here =).

Top Bottom