• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Lol, saw mikehaggars post now.

My post was ment to be ironic dammit, everyone at the tournament was sick and they were constantly talking about it (including me). The last part shouldve been obvious to mikehaggar but w/e

And the reason i talk about westballz johning is because i did john just like him (and still do to some degree). I know how badly it affects you, which is the reason I called him out on it. The hardest thing to do in fighting games is to lose and not make any excuses to anyone, and most importantly not yourself.

I'm still working hard on it myself, I am certainly not claiming to be a saint in this area

After losing to Over 4-1 at KFC2 I caught myself excusing my loss, so I said **** it, time to change. I said something along the lines of "Im not gonna john, he beat me fair. However, I am gonna go through our matches, fix every single mistake I did and **** him the next time we meet!" On the stream ( check the archives if you want) and that is exactly what I did for HFlan, and its the same thing im gonna do if I lose to anyone from this point on.
you posted in the thread after my post. being the insecure self-aware brat you are there is no0 way you missed it

i think youve misunderstood irony, its supposed to have a point that the opposite of what you wrote. this is the definition of irony.
unless you where somehow applauding me for getting sick, which doesnt make sense.

i·ro·ny1 [ahy-ruh-nee, ahy-er-] Show IPA
noun, plural i·ro·nies.
1. the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

one exception from the rule of johnning, good **** leffen. soap.
Oh and im done fighting with mikehaggar. You can continue hating on me if you want, but Id like to solve our problems. Its just bad for both of us. Pm me if you wanna resolve things
well then get to work on your essay admitting all the **** youve done to me along with your disgusting lies to take away the blame from yourself. and you will present your essay to me irl and we will talk it through.
then i will consider forgiving you.

leffen

Smash Champion
wow.

get ***** westballz.

also **** off then mikehaggar, just leave my friends alone, idgaf if you talk **** to me but leave others out of your obsession

Frame Perfect

Smash Journeyman
damn teh icy on that hater status. to be fair though frootloop also beat lovage that tourny, which of course means that lovage also sucks

hey leffen, Off is a good player from your area. have you played him?

Jiv

Smash Apprentice
$25 on leffen getting his *** beat at apex

And I mean literally

:phone:

The Business

Smash Journeyman
just so you know, this was the results of yesterdays norcal tourney lol

1: Mango `
2: Westballz
3: Shroomed
4: SFAT
5: PewPewU
5: Zhu
7: S2J
7: Scar
are vods up

im drunk and need something to watch.

are vods up are vods up are vods up are vods up

i love you pp OLOL>

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'm now wondering what Westballz's message said before he edited it.

Is the MM off? :(

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol excellent. I must then assume that it was an immense amount of trash talk which he thought better of.

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
It's scary to see how stacked California is. They seem to have the potential for placing 8 guys in top 12.

Also, I bet 10 dollars on MikeHaggar and Leffen becoming best friends in the world before the end of the year 2013.

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
Westballz beat Dajuan and SFAT, but did not play PPU that tourney. PPU lost to mango/sfat

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
just saw that call out by westballz and instantly became a huge fan lol
haha, I've been a fan of wes also... he's never wronged me before, idk why everyone hates on him.. He'll usually only hate back, if you insult him first, or take a shot at him first.

oh believe me

he is not backing out
^This.. he's DEFINETELY not backing out.. xD

man, i really want to know what westballz said ;_;
If you're thinking what he "possibly/probably" said.. you're probably right.. let's just say that.. :p

Ooooh Apex please hurry!

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
^will STILL buy that Giant Yoshi off you... like for REAL!!

SHOOT IF ANYONE CAN GET ME A YOSHI LIKE THAT.. i'll buy.. REAL TALK!

back to topic...

apex hype and stuff....

yeah...

melee?

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
vman you should update your sig link lol
Haha, yeah... but I'd need a new sig.. and i suck at making those.. :( I been soo busy anyway.. >.>

It seems to be making alot of buzz too... ><; don't know if it's good or bad...

><;

APEX HYPE!!!!!!!!

UlyssesTheTrojan

Smash Apprentice
We should all thank Leffen for adding hype. This thread would have been pretty boring with out him being all...leffen-like. Some matches to look forward to, will be paying very close attention to his bracket. Javi, Wes, Hax, hopefully one of these happen whether it be a bracket coincidence or MM

Top Bottom