• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top ten at Apex 2013 predictions.

PB&J

Smash Hero
i played him last night.

He has improved alot it seems.

Apex is going to be crazy..still kinda sad most of the pools wont have hype matches because winners finals isnt played out

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Apex pools ****ing sucks.
No hype matches are gonna play, and a gay **** 128 man bracket.

Man, say what you want about the Pound 5 fiasco, at least plank knew how to bring DAT HYPE with cutthroat pools and brackets

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
Apex pools ****ing sucks.
No hype matches are gonna play, and a gay **** 128 man bracket.

Man, say what you want about the Pound 5 fiasco, at least plank knew how to bring DAT HYPE with cutthroat pools and brackets
I don't like the 128 man bracket. This tourney won't be interesting until Sunday. And with this format, way too many of the great matches will happen off stream.

PB&J

Smash Hero
my pool is pretty stacked so i think,my pool,ice's,armada's, and like javi 's pool needs to be on the stream, there are more pools but only like a few more like kinda hard ones

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Ahaha, TCB vs G$ doesn't need to be streamed, we're going to be able to hear it anyways, no matter where it's played in the venue :D
Dreamland music? Nah, it's G$ shouts that you hear all the time <3

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Although the stream isn't and shouldn't be a priority for a tournament...it does grow the community and add a lot of hype.

And I have no incentive to watch the stream Saturday. Agreed with what's said above.

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Although the stream isn't and shouldn't be a priority for a tournament...it does grow the community and add a lot of hype.
The stream should most definitely be a priority, let's just be honest here.

Not the first priority, though, if that's what you're saying.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Yeah that is what I meant, I misspoke. First and foremost they need to guarantee the experience for everyone there, and that should be their first priority. Then comes the stream.

And they are killing all the hype for the stream. Not to mention part of the fun of day 1 being there is after your pool or during the other round going from pool to pool and seeing some of the hype matches. Seeing the little crowd and running over to see who's playing.

I want to get way too excited because Javi **** on everyone...or even more hyped because Javi lost to Trail. But we won't even get to see it, nor will the attendees

Sox

Smash Journeyman
wouldnt playing the pools brackets out help with the bracket seeding?

Divinokage

Smash Legend

oukd

Smash Lord
Premium
yea that would be sick and i think there's enough time. plus im sure the players are willing to (i would at least)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Everyone,

In regards to pools we WILL be stopping at Grand Finals. That means WF and LF will be played. BE ON NOTICE that due to time it will be 2/3 but it is pools so it won't be as big of a deal.

Now remember for Top 8 EVERYTHING IS 3/5 for Smash. That means MORE hype matches and MORE long EPIC sets.

Be on time guys cause our DQ rule is as follows :

5 mins late you lose a match
10 mins you lose a set

There will be A GIANT DIGTAL CLOCK KEEPING TIME. IF THAT CLOCK PASSES THE TIME YOU SHOULD BE THERE YO WILL BE DQ.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Someone organize EC vs WC crews.

At the venue during friendlies, in the hotel, whatever...pretty sure that's what people really want to see.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
and make sure someone has a recording setup, need vids asap when it happens

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
There will be A GIANT DIGTAL CLOCK KEEPING TIME. IF THAT CLOCK PASSES THE TIME YOU SHOULD BE THERE YO WILL BE DQ.
Don't mind me, just putting a great idea in frames.

Also,

1. Armada
2. Mango
3. PP
4. Hungrybox
5. M2K / KK
7. Axe / Wobbles
9. Hax / Shroomed / PPU / Javi
13. Leffen / Ice / Westballz / S2J

Doser

Smash Ace
I don't think mango will have the resolve or the practice to win this, I think it will end up with PP vs. Armada in WF and GF, with PP taking a set but Armada coming out on top in the end.

1. Armada
2. Dr. PP
3. Hungry Box
4. Mango
5. M2k (if he actually plays, if not move everyone up one spot)/ Kirbykaze
7. Javi/Axe
9. Wobbles/Sfat/Shroomed/Westballz

BTmoney

a l l b e c o m e $
If Mango is gonna john.... :( that'll make me sad-ish. But we can't make him play if he doesn't want to. Just like how no one can convince me to want to play at apex seeing how I'd get stomped. But that is besides the point.
It seems to be a troll.

Anyways

1. PP
2. Hungrybox
3. Armada
4. Mango
5. M2K
6. Javi
7. Kirbykaze/Axe/Hax

Then the rest of the list is very subjective. Moreso than my list. Lol.

Top Bottom