• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Smashers for Each Character

King5280

Smash Journeyman
i got a good laugh from that one. mario section is too good. along with some highly questionable "ties".

Mazor

Smash Cadet
Also, anyone got any clues as to who the best Koopa, Purin, and Ice Climber are=???
Who the **** cares about those? We should be focusing on the REAL characters.

Link Enfant

Mewtu

Rondoudou

Anyone have any ideas on the best players for these?

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
I used to be one of the best Rondoudou mains, but then I switched to Pummeluff.

MimicMew

Smash Apprentice
Bowser
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Captain Falcon
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Doctor Mario
1. Bob$
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Donkey Kong
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Falco
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Fox
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Game & Watch
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Ganondorf
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Ice Climbers
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Jigglypuff
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Kirby
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Link
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Luigi
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Mario
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Marth
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Mewtwo
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Ness
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Peach
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Pichu
1. Shroomed
2. Shrooming
3. Will shroom
4. Shroomedest

Pikachu
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Roy
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Samus
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Shiek
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Yoshi
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Young Link
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

Zelda
1. Shroomed
2. Shroomed
3. Shroomed
4. Shroomed

This thread is a joke.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Donkey Kong

1.RockCrock
2.Mexican
3.Nedech
4.Phish-it

In that order and the DK community completely stands by this. The only other DK players that even exist are me, Strong Bad, Ripple, and MAYBE Kwan (not sure if he still plays). None of us have done as much as these 4. AoB, Bum, Jack, and PKM are considered oldschool at this point.

Scar

#HarveyDent
unsubscribing and if i were modding this thread those super long joke lists would def get infracted :p

Wake

Smash Master
Bowser

Captain Falcon
1. S2J
2. Hax
3. Darkrain, SS, Scar
(not including Mango)

Doctor Mario
1. Shroomed
2. HMW
3. OTG

Donkey Kong
1. Mexican
2. Strong Bad

Falco
1. Mango
2. Zhu
3. DaShizWiz

Fox
1. Mango
2. Jman
3. Lucky

Game & Watch
1. j00t

Ganondorf
1. Kage
2. Linguini
3. G. Vice

Ice Climbers
1. Fly
1. Wobbles
3. Trail and Chu if he still plays

Jigglypuff
1. Hbox

Kirby

Link
1. The Germ

Luigi
1. Any of the luigi pros that still play? Ka-Master, Eddy Mexico, ect.

Mario

Marth
1. M2K
2. Taj
3. I. B.
3. Dart
3. PewPewU
3. AustinRC
3. Niko
3. Neutroni
3. TAI
3. Tink
3. Bob$
3. Mango

Mewtwo
1. Taj

Ness

Peach
1. Armada
2. Would be Pink Shinobi if he still played
3. MacD, even after a retired Pink Shinobi :)

Pichu

Pikachu
1. Axe
2. Terral (kidding)

Roy

Samus
1. HugS
2. ihsb
3. Plup
3. Duck
3. Darrell

Shiek
1. M2K
2. Tope
3. Dark Atma
3. Lucien
3. Lots of good foreign sheiks I can't name right now because I hate Sheik

Yoshi

Young Link
1. Armada

Zelda
1. Cosmo
2. TheLake
Another list that didn't have Vanz under the Peach category? People these days...

Geenareeno

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure Plup is the best Samus. Just ask Hbox. No but really, does HugS still play? Ihsb is mad good but I think Plup is better. Thoughts?

Armada

Smash Lord
Plup is the best Samus right now I think. But it seems like it is kinda many samus player that is doing kinda well right now.

Apex had a lot of Samus players in the bracket and even if no one of the reached a top spot I think Samus players will place a bit better at the next big tournaments if those players keep up with the practice.

Violence

Smash Lord
Plup is the best Samus right now I think. But it seems like it is kinda many samus player that is doing kinda well right now.

Apex had a lot of Samus players in the bracket and even if no one of the reached a top spot I think Samus players will place a bit better at the next big tournaments if those players keep up with the practice.
word .

Samus *****.

leffen

Smash Champion
samus is horribly overrated by some people (hbox).

Once people just figure out her horrible flaws and learn her gimmicks she will do even worse tbh
The thing is that you cannot play like any shes just another character, which makes people think that shes good >_>
she has some HUGE flaws that people don't exploit due to unfamilarity with the character.'

not saying that samus player cant break the barrier (that has nothing to do with character) but shes worse than many ppl realize.

leffen

Smash Champion
she has a LOOOOT of flaws (including not having any broken ****)

the biggest things are obvious, but people don't realize how different these flaws really affect the samus' playstyle.

The fact that she has no real grab really breaks a lot of things. Her whole neutral game is based around her fortfeiting space to dsmash/utilt.
Shes HORRIBLE at gaining space, her ftilt/jab/dashattack are so stupidly overrated (you can just shield them first of all, they are all really unsafe [yes even jab is horrible on shield]) they give low reward and most characters aerial neutral games win over all her approaching options and landing in bad spots isn't even that bad vs samus since she sucks at punishing landings and she cannot even ddgrab so (empty) landing into shield becomes soooo good vs her.
(I know very well how this works since I play yoshi!)

Her shield is stupidly overrated, once you learn that she cannot grab and that her jump is horrible vs grounded opponents you can easily trap her by just standing /jumping a bit away and as long as you hold your space every now and then (to prevent from WDoos forward ->somethingyoucanshieldandeasilypunish) she can't really do ****.

She can't kill someone whos platform camping, her edgeguardings bad and many of the things samus players use as staples are really just gimmicks that rely on them knowing so much more than you. Her recovery is actually not that good at all once you learn it, etc etc

theres a lot more to it but this isnt the place for it anyway.
I'll probably write a more extensive matchup guide for fox/falco/whatever top tier later since I now have frequent Samus practice. However, just knowing how samus works is more important than anything (thats how I beat darrell 2-0 without ever playing a single game of fox v samus before that while he has ****tons of exp in it)

Armada

Smash Lord
I agree with Leffen about Samus. I still think at least someone of the Samus players will place way better.
I hope to play against some of the good Samus players at the next national cause I wanna try the MU a bit more.

Lovage

Smash Hero
samus is really good against people that don't know how to fight samus that well. there are some truely good samus players (hugs) that overcome her flaws by being really good, but even at really high level i can't see samus beating really top tier players of each good character.

one of the most unique characters in the game, but i don't think she can win a national

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Plup is a super good Samus, he makes the character look so amazing. Whenever I have to battle him It feels like he knows my every move.

Top Bottom