• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Foxes

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
If I had a dollar for every thread I've seen like this, I'd have a lot of dollars

also FastFox for godtier

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol this thread is so cool but dumb at the same time

mangos list was the best though IMO

i love pc's fox sooooo much lol but even so i gotta admit mango has the best fox by far

****IN god like . . . id probably cut my left nut of to have his fox *and i love my left nut* weve all been lucky he hasnt really entered a full tourney with fox so its warmed up all day lol >.>

anyways

Mango *son of the fox god*
pc *fox god*
jman *best fox main for sure*
m2k . . *gay fox*
me *i like fox*

best part about mangos fox is that it isnt gay at all lol just straight **** the whole match

PB&J

Smash Hero
what about the great colin ballin..i guess colbol needs to win like 5 nationals just to be considered top 5 foxes. apex and ceo will show people i guess

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol this thread is so cool but dumb at the same time

mangos list was the best though IMO

i love pc's fox sooooo much lol but even so i gotta admit mango has the best fox by far

****IN god like . . . id probably cut my left nut of to have his fox *and i love my left nut* weve all been lucky he hasnt really entered a full tourney with fox so its warmed up all day lol >.>

anyways

Mango *son of the fox god*
pc *fox god*
jman *best fox main for sure*
m2k . . *gay fox*
me *i like fox*

best part about mangos fox is that it isnt gay at all lol just straight **** the whole match

thats called respect people

LuCKy

Smash Master
nah nobody is ready for mangos foxon a good day lol n im more then sure he can beat anyone since id say its easily at his falcos level.just he plays falco more so he gets the movement down faster and pretty much warms up easier. for some reason his fox takes the longest to warm up.even if its at the same level as his falco,fox is just a better character so his fox will **** the world lol im sure of it

from what i know though hes goin all falcon at apex lol unless he changes his mind. which he probably will cuz hes gay
n before i look like
my fox is still faster then yours lol

Animal

Smash Lord
All falcon? thats retardeddd hope he can pull it off. Eh hed **** most of Europe with it.....go 4 it haha

Top Bottom