• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Foxes

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
Who do you guys think is the top foxes and who are some of the best. I'd say jman mango and Colbol and Lucky are definitely up at the top. And do any of these guys have any signatures techniques you guys find awesome? Lets hear about it all.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
It's tough to just say, these guys are the best Foxes. Some people are really good in certain matchups where others might have trouble, you know? I'd add Mew2King to your list though, among possible others.

Also, Jman's up throw -> double shine is too good.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
i know mangos the best and all but his fox is so sex. just the constant pressure he applies is amazin =3

Zhu has a good fox doesn't he? so does shiz(he went to a local recently!). m2k. colbol ***** but i havent seen his placings in awhile. (outside of FL atleast)

dunno theres moreeeeee

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
Ya i wasn't trying to overlook anyone but what evs Pc, raynex are good too but i think Zhu plays falco i haven't seen him play fox yet at least.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
top fox mains:
1. jman
2. RaynEX/LuCKy
3. Colbol

and mango is just mango :/

what i like about each of them:
jman's camp is so good i love it. the way he camps is unparalelled and i think more foxs should play this way.

Lucky is beast and just straight up technically so sound. I mean granted all top foxes are technical as hell but lucky never messes anything up and his consistency is admirable.

Ranyex is just straight up sexy. His style is unique and beautiful and i love watching him play/getting pwned by him.

colbol is mad good i just wish he went to major tournies more. I only ever see him in vids vs other florida peopl whose style he is used too. i'd love to see him vs other styles of play he's not accustomed too.

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Isn't wombo combo zhu's fox? He does play fox, I've seen it live vs a that **** mexican luigi at pat's house, and...darc i think?

oh yeah raynex *****. not top but SW is obviously ****.

unknown522

Some guy
Raynex is the best player in the world.
no, but seriously he's really ****ing good.
Yeah, zhu got wombo combo'd. He uses fox vs peach, jiggs, ICs, and probably a few other characters.

M2K's fox is beastly.

Vegard

Smash Lord
Mango
Colbol (just hasn't proven himself to the fullest, I know he can get there)
Shiz
M2K
Jman
Lucky
Remen
Zgetto

lol seriously Raynex is really good, but not on Lucky's level.

Charlie G

Smash Journeyman
wouldnt say Jman is better than m2k, never really gets those top big tournament wins to prove it
although m2k hardly plays fox anymore, so it's hard to say

Animal

Smash Lord
mango, lucky, jman, m2k, colbol, raynex, eggm, swiftbass, ANIMALLLLLLLLLLL =)

Mango- amazing shield pressure, Raynex- Creativity Jman - just plays perfectly Eggm - rediculous tech skill Swiftbass - extrmemly smart

IVP

Smash Ace
zgetto and remen are worth to mention. they got different better match ups thats all. jman lost to amsah who has lost to zgetto many tournaments. and remen has probably the best platform game of all fox players. btw zgetto took both zhu and jman to a third game (but got his *** whooped in some of the games lol)

lol i have never played outside my country so atleast not yet;)

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
jman
m2k
lucky (very debatable for me if colbol or lucky is better but colbol chokes sometimes so imma have to give it to lucky)
colbol
pc chris

in order of my opinion on best of the top 5 to the bottom of the top 5

Animal

Smash Lord
shiz should b on there possibly. beat mangos falco in a MM

PB&J

Smash Hero
m2k
colbol
lucky
shiz
jman
mango

no order

there are so many fox's who are good now.. so im not listing everyone but those listed above are the top and all have good match ups

Top Bottom