• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Things you think that only YOU do. (AKA OCD Thread, LOL)

Scott!

Smash Lord
I always need to be doing something with my hands and/or mouth. If I'm in class, I'm sucking on the end of the pen, or taking it apart and putting it back together repeatedly. Fun times.

Darkslash

Smash Master
On another side note: I have TONS of déjà-vus, it's not funny anymore. I think a lot of people do that, but I get them so frequently, sometimes, I don't even know what's real anymore o_O
You think thats bad? Try topping it off with THREE déjà-vus of the same scenario.

Also in Gundam battle universe I find my self equalizing my shots. Its kinda wierd.

When ever I do something I ussually have the Gundam U.C climax theme in my head. No idea why.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
^Definitely not the only one XD

I periodically get dreams about things that happen in the future. I started getting them like a month after I got baptized, so a little over three years ago. I've gotten around 40 by now I think. Sometimes I'm with people I didn't know at the time and everything happens down to the wording of conversation. It's kinda freaky.

But I've been told that I'm not the only one who gets these (it's just that I tend to get them more often than most people). Anyone else here experience this?
I get them allot to, sometimes if im concious of what im dreaming I will actually think in my sleep and try to guess if it is deja-vu or not it's really fun, especially when 2 months later you get it and your right:bee:

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
When I'm eating something I'll picture a random similiar eating scene from shows, movies, or books. For instance, while eating hamburgers I might picture Ed, Edd, and Eddy eating Kanker burgers or while eating soup, I'll picture that boy from the "Hatchet" book eating game.

Sometimes I'll think out an entire conversation with someone and then not have it with that person because I'll either think I already did or I'll lose interest after "having it" already.

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Well I bite the back of my knuckles (only on my thumb and index fingers) when I am really nervous (typically only when I am taking a test or something), I never knew anyone who did that until I found out my mom used to do it too.

toon_marth

Smash Ace
When I'm eating something I'll picture a random similiar eating scene from shows, movies, or books. For instance, while eating hamburgers I might picture Ed, Edd, and Eddy eating Kanker burgers or while eating soup, I'll picture that boy from the "Hatchet" book eating game.

Sometimes I'll think out an entire conversation with someone and then not have it with that person because I'll either think I already did or I'll lose interest after "having it" already.
That is truly strange.

Ch!bi

Smash Cadet
Well I bite the back of my knuckles (only on my thumb and index fingers) when I am really nervous (typically only when I am taking a test or something), I never knew anyone who did that until I found out my mom used to do it too.
Does that mean... it's genetic? =o *dun dun dunnnn*

@KnnySm3 - Your Zaraki avatar makes me laugh. XD

Silentprotector

Smash Cadet
lets see when i get to into a game or doing something i stick out my tongue ......
i make small talk when i'm very bored and give money away to people just for no reason *shrugs*

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
This is rather something I CAN do.

Twist my thumb backwards, behind my knuckles. Both of them.
I mean, all the way behind. I thought it was normal at first... Lol.

HawaiianJigglyPuff

Smash Ace
lets see when i get to into a game or doing something i stick out my tongue ......
i make small talk when i'm very bored and give money away to people just for no reason *shrugs*
Lulz, I started something where I give out money as a random act of kindness. I attach a note and sign it "The Creepy Giver" because I know people will eventually call this creepy so I may as well give myself the name.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace

Around my school, I'm known as the guy who solves Rubik's cubes in under 20 seconds
I find it so funny that people think that's so amazing :laugh:
I used to do it in Calculus class so that they'd think I was some kinda super genius. As long as you read the instructions, pretty much anybody can do it.

I'm pretty good at freestyling on PIU, but I figure that would be common amongst gamers.

Darkslash

Smash Master
I recently acquired an airsoft pistol and I spin it 3 times forward and 3 times backwards at least once a day.

No I don't think I'll develop gunslinger status.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I carried a lucky penny in my show for 7 months. Switched the penny over to the differn shoes I'd wear. I finally lost it one day when wearing my chacos.

Scott!

Smash Lord
I recently acquired an airsoft pistol and I spin it 3 times forward and 3 times backwards at least once a day.

No I don't think I'll develop gunslinger status.
I do that with my Nerf guns! It's fun, and now I've got a pretty darn good sense of them, how they feel, where their weight is, and all that. Nothing fancy though.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
When I run up certain sets of stairs,I use my hands to touch the ones in front of me.

Kinda like walking on all 4's excepts im barely putting any pressure on my hands.

When I smoke I have to hold it in for a good few seconds.Which means I smoke slower than most people.Probably from smokin grass years before I got into cigarettes.(I just got used to holding it in)

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer

bleyva

Smash Ace
i also watch makeup tutorials on youtube even though im a guy.......cause....uhhh, not sure if im allowed to say XD

PhillipthaGoober

Smash Journeyman
Scott, I do the same basic thing, but also when my hand accidentaly touches something I repeat the same motion with it other hand so they are 'even'. It's weird, but I know how you feel.

-if I'm looking at the floor I almost have I force myslf to step on a line, I can't help but to not step on the lines/cracks.
-I like staring at textured walls and ceilings and watching shapes just appear and change, it's really cool!

I'll add more later.
I do the same with the "evening" thing.
I hate stepping on the cracks. I try to avoid stepping on them.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I dislike sleeping in beds. Once, I was offered a nice big bed in a hotel during a tournament weekend (I paid 90$ to stay in the room) and I gave up the bed to two people who paid between zero and thirty dollars, and slept in a desk chair all night.

Haven't slept in a bed in like...two months. It's not even OCD, it's just ****ing weird. But I'll play it off and say I once dreamt that my bed ate me. >_> <_<

P47Rotgut

Smash Rookie
When I run up certain sets of stairs,I use my hands to touch the ones in front of me.

Kinda like walking on all 4's excepts im barely putting any pressure on my hands.
I used to do that too but now I'm to tall to do it.

I used to suck on my shirt when I played video games. My shirt would get all wet. Kind of gross hu?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I dislike sleeping in beds. Once, I was offered a nice big bed in a hotel during a tournament weekend (I paid 90$ to stay in the room) and I gave up the bed to two people who paid between zero and thirty dollars, and slept in a desk chair all night.

Haven't slept in a bed in like...two months. It's not even OCD, it's just ****ing weird. But I'll play it off and say I once dreamt that my bed ate me. >_> <_<
My brother doesn't sleep in a bed anymore. He sleeps on the floor. It's incredibly rare for him to sleep in a bed.

KnnySm3

Smash Apprentice
I discovered recently that I really enjoy smelling a pile of sunflower seed shells after eating them. And I mean deep breaths.

I think it has something to do with smell being 50% of your taste and sunflower seeds being freaking amazing.

: Agent Smith :

Smash Rookie
Wow, you all have minor quirks or habits. How original.

I am an Agent, an AI program in the Matrix programmed to keep order within the system by terminating troublesome programs and human avatars which would otherwise bring instability to the simulated reality. To this end, I possess the ability to take control over the simulated body of any human wired into the Matrix. As an Agent, I also possess the ability to bend the rules of the Matrix (such as gravity and the limitations of the human body), giving me speed and strength beyond ordinary human capability. I can dodge bullets flawlessly, punch through concrete with my bare hands, and jump impossible distances.

slave1

Smash Lord
My brother doesn't sleep in a bed anymore. He sleeps on the floor. It's incredibly rare for him to sleep in a bed.
that going to become a real problem when he gets married/ relationship.

I am an Agent, an AI program in the Matrix programmed to keep order within the system by terminating troublesome programs and human avatars which would otherwise bring instability to the simulated reality. To this end, I possess the ability to take control over the simulated body of any human wired into the Matrix. As an Agent, I also possess the ability to bend the rules of the Matrix (such as gravity and the limitations of the human body), giving me speed and strength beyond ordinary human capability. I can dodge bullets flawlessly, punch through concrete with my bare hands, and jump impossible distances.
... yeah real original.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Wow, you all have minor quirks or habits. How original.

Hi Confederate666 ^^ Shouldn´t you be trolling in the Sailor Moon boards? If that is indeed you of course.

Top Bottom