• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Disappointed at the apparent lack of April fools jokes on Smashboards.

Smash Master
This town doesn't sell shoes in my size. I'm kinda proud of that, actually.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

THIS is the new depiction of the T-Rex from recent science findings

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704

THIS is the new depiction of the T-Rex from recent science findings
Hellz yeh.

I get crushes all the time. It makes me feel like an unloyal boyfriend. I would never even dream of cheating on my girlfriend, but it still bothers me that I fall for other women so easily.
I've had that happen before, it's weird. Just don't cheat! Trust me :(

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ugh, no it's not. It's yutyrannus huali, a close cousin of tyrannosaurus rex. Either you're not a careful reader or your source isn't very good.
They found down with tyrannosaurus fossils as well.

They are saying now that ALL the relatives of T-rex had fuzzy feathers all over their bodies.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
It reminds me of... that weird space chicken on the Jimmy Neutron movie.

And, my anxiety has been mildly acting up again. I don't QUITE know why either.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I really don't feel like doing anything for the rest of the day

Raccoon_Mario22

Smash Cadet
I wish people would stop hating on me for being a brony. It's ridiculous, I only post 1 or two things brony related and everyone moves away from me. It is so annoying.

Patinator

Smash Champion
Some **** from a dating site managed to get ahold of my gmail address, and I can't figure out how to block her since I went and removed her from my Gtalk contacts... she can still talk to me, though. It annoys me. :mad:

Smash Lord
Little things bother me to an extreme extent. A ton of awesome good things happened to me today, yet a small singular event ruined my whole day.

I choked while at a school music gig. I choked real hard. I made the same mistake like 4 times when I'm the only person that can be heard.

The rest of the day, I couldn't function. I need someone to talk to, but I don't feel like I have any one that fits that role right now.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Quote, everyone makes mistakes. It's perfectly normal c: just keep on truckin! Don't let your mistakes define you - learn and grow (and by that I mean don't let it get to you so much c: try try again!!~)

---

I have to model a wagon in 3ds max by Monday morning.....plus 16 pages of characters to be drawn for Monday night (luckily, character revisions....but still)
Sounds fun.....but so much work holy crabcakes

:phone:

Smash Lord
Quote, everyone makes mistakes. It's perfectly normal c: just keep on truckin! Don't let your mistakes define you - learn and grow (and by that I mean don't let it get to you so much c: try try again!!~)

---

I have to model a wagon in 3ds max by Monday morning.....plus 16 pages of characters to be drawn for Monday night (luckily, character revisions....but still)
Sounds fun.....but so much work holy crabcakes

:phone:
Thanks. Small stuff like this really matters to me. I'm feeling a lot better today.

Raccoon_Mario22

Smash Cadet
If that sort of reaction annoys you, you probably shouldn't post things that you know will give people hater fuel.
It's constant hate, I don't link stuff anymore other than things not pony and they automatically assume it's a trap and give me bull. I don't talk to anyone in Teamspeak anymore... I learned my lesson early. It just makes me even lonelier than I was before... Plus I can't find a brony TS server... The search continues....

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I have to write like 50 pages of bull**** documents for school stuff for next week or I won't graduate. Damn I hate it, but I really got no choice... :(

Jasou

Smash Ace
My hyper compulsive personality can be really annoying to me sometimes, such as making me think I absolutely need to pee before I go to bed (I end up staying awake an extra hour needing to go to the bathroom some nights, even though I don't have to go that bad) and it can easily distract me from homework. So hopefully I'll use it correctly today and the rest of the week for my physics final, history final, and my math test. Aside from that the weather has been nice.

Smash Master
My failure to navigate bureaucracy just cost me 2 hours and $972. I'm a slave. All my labor goes to the least deserving people.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
My family is a cavalcade of idiocy, and blind, illogical, relentless faith in their beliefs, irrespective of how dreadfully incorrect they are. And anyone who doesn't share their exact ideals, well, something must be DREADFULLY wrong with them. Me included. Independence is the only thing that really matters in life, isn't it.

Top Bottom