• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Someone mentioned that girl have more drama than guys but recently I've discovered my guys seem to cause a **** ton more drama.

:phone:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
There's no gay guys around here, they're all straight they just cause drama with each other due to inflated egos.

Also I said "my guys" because I did say "My guy friends" but then I realised the ones that do this aren't my friends and I forgot to edit out the "my".

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Someone tried hacking my facebook. I'm pretty sure it was my cousin, me and him have had a massive falling out (long story) but anyway I think he might've known my password because we used to be like brothers.

Anyway I super protected my Facebook now. No getting into it unless you enter a security code sent to my phone.

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Someone tried hacking my facebook. I'm pretty sure it was my cousin, me and him have had a massive falling out (long story) but anyway I think he might've known my password because we used to be like brothers.

Anyway I super protected my Facebook now. No getting into it unless you enter a security code sent to my phone.
It is for that reason I never give my passwords to anyone, even family. You really can't trust anyone with private info.

As for my Unhappy Thread post, I have a major pain in my lower back. I dunno if it's from the way I have been sitting, or if I slept majorly wrong one night. Whatever the case, my friends decided to give me a bit of a massage and discovered massive knots in my lower back. All I really have to lessen the pain and strain are ice packs. I think sometime next month, I'll set some money aside and see a professional masseuse (inb4 "happy ending" posts). x___X

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I'd get advice from a doctor first if I were you.

I was gonna do that, and I was even told by a couple of people to do so... but this wouldn't be the first time I've suffered such a pain, as I've had this same problem years back (like, 2005-ish) for sitting improperly for such a long time. I'll save myself the medical bill (I owe the hospital a lot of money as is) and just let it sort itself out. Thanks for the advice though. :3

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Oh yeah I forgot it costs money over there.

Yeah, that's another thing that warrants unhappiness; no free health care. Insurance, like MassHealth and Medicare doesn't cover much worth of crap either. *sighs* Makes me wish I was born in Canada... or at least moved over there. Besides, they have moose... I like moose.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Well i'm fine, but I thought I could say a few things. Yes, I an a female, but tbh... I feel more like I have a males out look on life. I don't do drama and I avoid it at all costs. I'm chill and just don't care or over react at all. I find guys are easier to hang and become friends with. For me, I have trouble becoming friends with females because I don't have the same interest as them. Also, as for the fake orgasm...Wth, why fake it? The real deal is amazing and I don't think females should be scared to admit that sex is amazing... Because it is XD. I think girls are more quiet about it and don't brag though. A lot of us do it for the bond, not only the pleasure. So it's more of a connection, not a bragging right lol.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Gonna be late for work again. If I keep this up I may get fired. My supervisor hasn't been too crazy about the work I've been doing lately anyways. Something's gotta change.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
On the subject of guys causing drama.

They don't necessarily carry more drama in the same way as girls, but in a way it is very true that they cause more drama than girls. The thing is in my experience anyway, guys cause drama for their own personal amusement and are usually not in the thick of it.

It's great fun.

M

MysteryTigerTeen

Lmao, true that. There is one thing that impresses me about the smash community... Gossip flies FAST. I have never seen gossip travel as fast as it does in the smash community.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man I dunno I went to an all boy school and gossip there spread like lightning.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah. You'll soon find this crap about guys not gossiping as much as girls is absolute nonesense. A big group of guys can probably get along easier, but they gossip almost as much and in cause just as much ****.

ulises3000

Smash Ace
NNID
Ulises3000
3DS FC
1951-1622-8058
Switch FC
SW-4892-0521-2326
I'm pretty sure I have an ear infection along with some vertigo. I can't stand up without falling over a couple seconds later from so much dizzeness. I don't know how long I'll have it but any simple task is pretty hard to do with it.

Smash Master
My cat finally died. When she was mobile she would terrorize one of my other cats, so I conducted an experiment where I set the other cat in front of the dead cat. The other cat still fled in terror, heh.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
It's not a big deal, but I hate how quickly my beard grows back. Being black sucks sometimes. Why can't I just have a baby boy face?

Strife

Banned via Warnings
Now what does the color of your skin have anything to with you beard?
Don't black people generally have more facial hair than any other minority?

I second this.

Generally, the more you shave the faster it grows.
It's ********. I may have to start shaving twice a week just to give myself a more boyish look.

Edit: So I ordered a transportation pick up twice a week and I haven't been using it lately. I now(of my own volition) have to go explain myself and hope that they're willing to accommodate me when I ask for even more pick ups. We'll see what happens.

Ghosts

Smash Rookie
I cannot remember the last time I had sex with my significant other. Maybe I'm just bad at it :ohwell:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.

Someone is paranoid.

Strife

Banned via Warnings
I doubt this. Don't think hair growth has to do with the skin tone, more like the individual.
Pretty sure you're wrong on this.

I have never seen an Asian irl who had a beard or even an after shave. While black men are filled with facial hair.

Top Bottom