• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
After returning from a city with good and efficient transit, it's going to make me really sad to go stand outside and wait for the bus. In the rain.

Staz

Smash Lord
I miss the love life thread too.....I WANT IT BACK, BRING IT BACK.....

it probably got locked because of what everyone was saying towards the end. lol.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
^ I love your avatar man. She's gorgeous.

What's her name? I forgot, I know that she's the one from star wars.
Lol yea Natalie Portmans my favourite actress, even if the acting isn't sometimes top tier :awesome:

Have a major assignment for university due everyweek this month :( and I procrasinate like crazy

Kanelol

Smash Lord
unhappy that i have this tendency to get in my own way all the time

then i wind up looking like an idiot

which wouldn't bother me if my ego wasn't monolithic to the point of ridicule

:\

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
I had the flights of fancy of finding Bin Laden and collecting his bounty one day. Now that he's gunned down and someone else collected the $25 million bounty, I can't day dream of being a world famous bounty hunter anymore. Oh well, there's always other America's Most Wanted men. XD

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Nobody cares about paedophiles unless they're celebrities.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I'm angry today because a Broomer forum veteran-guy was a complete jerk to me about three years ago.

Basically, he was spamming all over the place and said something about M&M's. I randomly said something about myself liking M&M's... don't know why, but anyway, he said to me, "I bet you do, fatty."

What the heck did I ever do to him? Why does everybody hate me? Why am I so terrible at first impressions on people?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm angry today because a Broomer forum veteran-guy was a complete jerk to me about three years ago.

Basically, he was spamming all over the place and said something about M&M's. I randomly said something about myself liking M&M's... don't know why, but anyway, he said to me, "I bet you do, fatty."

What the heck did I ever do to him? Why does everybody hate me? Why am I so terrible at first impressions on people?
LOL omg what?

Okay so I'll help remedy this for you.

It happened 3 years ago, reason enough not to care.

2nd of all, prominent forum members aren't actually very special people.

3rd of all, you take things too seriously. How would he know over the internet (I mean I dunno if you are or not) that you're obese without seeing a picture? He doesn't, therefore it was just a light hearted joke, not a malicious jab.

4th, even though he wasn't being serious, a lot of the time people may insult you just because. People are often rude to others for no real good reason, it's a fact of life, learn to live with it.

Finally, I don't think anyone hates you straight up, that would be absurd. Although if you do sense that everyone hates you after continued interaction with them, it could be because you take every light hearted pop the wrong way, and constantly cry about how nobody likes you and you're so ronery.

You'll find that if you shed some of your insecurities and start to just stop caring about the impressions you make, rather just saying and doing what you want (to a reasonable extent), you'll find the company and friendships that count. Stop taking things on the internet to heart all the time, and you'll find it might be more enjoyable.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
That reminds me, the other weekend I was walking with pretty much my only girl friend to the pub and she complained about her heels hurting her feet. I question why she didn't just wear flats, to which she said it'd make her look like a chav if she did, to which I playfully replied:

"Well you look like a chav normally so that's not too bad."

Needless to say she was less than impressed. I had to apologise and point out I forgotten females don't say things like that to each other.

Makes me wonder if girls actually have banter with each other.

:phone:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They don't, insecurity issues etc.

I still take the piss out of my girls though cos whatever deal with it. They seem to like me regardless.

As for heels, girls need to start wearing gel cushions.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
My face broke out in acne pree bad after a year without it aww :'(

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

How much do you weigh?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
What kind of people kick their children to the curb before they're able to support themselves?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I was kicked out when I was 16 Teran. It's more common than you think.
I've never underestimated human stupidity, but I did still have faith in parental love.

Looks like we can't even perform our base instincts properly anymore, no wonder the world is supposed to end in 2012 lol

RATED

Smash Lord
One of my good friends is kicked out of her house. It's 2 a.m. and it's all cold and raining outside and we have school tomorrow.

My mom is at work and has the car so I can't pick her up and bring her here. /:
I see that happen waaaaaaay too often in USA. WTF is wrong with your culture?

I mean if you can't support yourself, as an old saying says " Teach people how to caught fish, instead of giving them the fish for free" (I think that's the correct way of saying it)

Airgemini: that's ****ed up IMO.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
im unhappy cuz ever since the love thread got locked theres not much worth reading up in here.

Top Bottom