• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Five guy shirtless is lame. I got more kicks than that from PE and swimming.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's because black men can't swim. It's a true story.

:denzel:

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Why do we have the same sleeping pattern and why the hell are we always on at the same time?
We're young men in the same timezone.

Also lol @ no long hair policy. I dodged that errday.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Yeah but I have work and you have uni yet sometimes I'm on at a completely impractical time for myself, like 5 in the morning, and there you are posting away too.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Haha you're impying uni students sleep at normal times.

Uni is a 3 year holiday.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
College is even more of a holiday. A guy I know got thrown out of art college for going to about 2 classes in 6 months and doing too much drink and drugs, and he just got accepted into a different one 4 months later anyway. I wouldn't mind so much if we didn't have to freaking pay for it.

camerino1

Smash Lord
Basic brawl on wi-fi makes me so angry I could rip a cow in half, seriously. Those people just 3-way beat the snot out of you and then don't fight each other... I want some way to play against people that doesn't involve me becoming a 3-way punching bag, and is fair... someone add me on wi-fi now, then I will add you and release my anger on you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People still play Basic Brawl.

Oh wow.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I've come to terms with the fact I once again won't be graduating from high school.

Not going back again next year though. Don't know where I'm going from this point on. My Dad'll probably kick me out come June, though.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol no you'll get creamed by some of the regulars.

tera twin

Smash Journeyman
I've come to terms with the fact I once again won't be graduating from high school.

Not going back again next year though. Don't know where I'm going from this point on. My Dad'll probably kick me out come June, though.
kicked out? well there goes brawl 64 and your other projects :(

camerino1

Smash Lord
Whoa, ego.

Sloooow doooown.
I know, I'm just kidding, I have no real human practice some I'm most likely a play-thing at best. I just need someone good to play against, I don't care if I lose, as long as it isn't cheap-o tactics (constant c-stick smashing with a fast character is an annoying thing to do.)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If it were me I'd just barrage you with lasers until you chucked your controller at the screen.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
VUDC club sucked this week, girls were more keen on rejection, not to mention there wasn't nearly as much as last time >_<.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I like how Job Corps makes me go through an intake appointment, and then get a psyche evaluation, then can't answer, or return my calls. :\

I've been calling and leaving messages since last Tuesday. Step the **** up.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Because they're ***holes.

Welcome to the real world, Neo.

sooshi shef

Smash Cadet
Group projects suck. Whatever isn't done by your partners like they're supposed to do falls on you and when it's crunch time you end up BSing the entire thing so either way you get a crappy grade. The only difference is that when you fudge it at least you get a better grade than if nothing was turned in.

If life was like a video game I would troll on my partners and then find a new match or get pissed and...

RAGE QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

camerino1

Smash Lord
Same, I don't mind losing at all, I'm just gonna learn something from it. (I had a friend that I played for years, and everytime I learned something from him.... he can't even touch me anymore)

Top Bottom