• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

camerino1

Smash Lord
I can't wait for highschool to end, it's been stupid at home and I want to move down south to Ottawa. I'm unhappy because of home.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Tonight was pretty crap my tolerance for vodka is too high and I just kept on coming back here thanks to free internet on my mobile.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Switch spirits, I abandoned vodka 2 years ago because it does nothing anymore.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I think lagers/ciders work the best.

I played badminton yesterday. My only form of physical exercise in the past 8 months. My body is sooooooooo stiff and it hurts to do anything. I've become really unfit.

Extra sucky because a friend has roped me into helping him with his project in a couple of days. He needs me to go running on a treadmill for 45 minutes. Not sure I could do that even if I wanted to.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Man whatever happened to good old fashioned beer?
beer sucks.

In other news, the carrier I plan on switching to has emergency maintenance until 12:15 BST. I live in MST. I have to wait another 10 hrs to activate my phone. :(

Feels nice to have a minor complaint as opposed to OMG WHERE AM I GOING TO LIVE?! D:

:D

RATED

Smash Lord
oh ****, I never been absent to college in all my 4 years I been studying but... tomorrow I don't really feel like GOING there at all... I can't wait to graduate. To go to another college and start a master degree lol

Something MUST happen tomorrow in order to make my day exciting.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The creatine I'm taking does not make my stomach happy at all.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Try big Tescos they sometimes have them.

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
It's in a few shops in UK. My corner shop has it. Don't recommend it though - it burns.

Also I'm prettttty sure that after alcohol passes a certain %, it won't make you drunk faster than any other drink. Wine is about as high a % you need to go.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's in a few shops in UK. My corner shop has it. Don't recommend it though - it burns.

Also I'm prettttty sure that after alcohol passes a certain %, it won't make you drunk faster than any other drink. Wine is about as high a % you need to go.
That's true, but to drink absinthe correctly you're supposed to dilute it. But everyone drinks it to be hard and so they shoot it straight.

Well if that's true then it's much higher than the what 14%(?) that wine has.
Absinthe is like 70% lol

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Or stolen absolute alcohol from my university's chemical stash.

As the name implies, it is as close to pure ethanol as you can get.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Everclear/151 = God Tier

Also, I'm upset because I got suspended from school. For wearing a hat. Not even an offensive hat, just a purple beanie.

:[

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Everclear/151 = God Tier

Also, I'm upset because I got suspended from school. For wearing a hat. Not even an offensive hat, just a purple beanie.

:[
God damn! Just automatic suspension? Some types of hats weren't allowed at my high school but usually an admin or teacher would just say "take it off" and leave it at that. That's pretty harsh

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
They suspended you because you're black.

I mean honestly at least "they're institutionally racist" would be less difficult to swallow than the logic of wearing a hat.

Wait you are black, right?

Kanelol

Smash Lord
I'm definitely Caucasian

What's more, I'm the single smartest student in that whole goddamn school

There had been one prior offense, where I'd been wearing a hat and then took it off. Due to this, the principal's reasoning was that my reckless hat wearing was a personal attack against him and his authority, and he won't tolerate premeditated insubordination like that. Narcissism at it's finest.

I've been singled out by most of these alleged authority figures since my freshman year, it's really no big deal. A day off from school, w/e. Parents aren't even pissed. The one single thing I'm worried about is that I may have to appeal my case to the Administrator and Board of Education. And explain to them why they shouldn't expel me. For wearing a hat.

Not too bad, but the fact of the matter is that if I actually have to explain that to them, it's already too late.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I think your school is just against education, that is the dumbest ruling I have ever heard of, and I've seen a lot of ******** things during my time in school.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well the point of an educational institution first and foremost is to educate and better children. It doesn't achieve that by pulling off some ****ish ruling like suspending a kid cos they wore a beanie hat.

I mean really? I mean wow even if you were showing blatant insubordination, there are more effective ways to remedy that, ways which don't breed contempt.

Oh well, just feels good to be out of that mess, but it is our future going down the ****ter with systems like this.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
My English teacher moved me down a class even though I got a grade that should have moved me up 2 classes. Went to so much different authority figures to complain but all the classes were full so they didn't do anything.
:phone:

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Absinthe doesn't burn that badly, man up!

The only spirit I can't drink straight is Tequila, it makes me vomit almost instantly.

I think it's the taste.

Also Kane, school is stupid and the people who run it are even worse.

I remember we weren't allowed to have long hair in our school even though there were pictures of the long haired Jesus on every corridor and in every classroom.

We also weren't allowed to remove out school jumper even in the warmest of weather, if you did it was automatic detention.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Absinthe doesn't burn that badly, man up!

The only spirit I can't drink straight is Tequila, it makes me vomit almost instantly.
Haha tequila is my favourite shooter.

Favourite spirit is cognac though, it actually has some flavour.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
Favorite shooter: Bacardi Rum of some variety
Favorite mixer: Cap'n Morgan
Favorite Whiskey: Makers Mark
Favorite Spirit: Courvosier

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
wtffff

My housemate came back drunk and sat in my room ranting about his night. He then left. Came back 10 minutes later with his shirt off, climbed in my bed and is now passed out. It's 3am. Think I'm gonna sleep on the floor >.>

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
wtffff

My housemate came back drunk and sat in my room ranting about his night. He then left. Came back 10 minutes later with his shirt off, climbed in my bed and is now passed out. It's 3am. Think I'm gonna sleep on the floor >.>
Man why can't this happen in my house?

>:3

Edit: Courvoisier is not nasty, you just have no taste for booze. Still it's a shame how rappers ruined its image.

Top Bottom