• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I just beat my friend really badly at brawl and made him angry/sad... I feel like a jerk.
He rage quit....
I don't play a lot of my irl friends in Smash because of that reason.

They insist on me playing then get all upset when I hammer them really hard items or no items.

It's kinda sad.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Skip 4 hours worth of lectures to hang with a friend I rarely get to see. We meet up, talk , and see the new movie Thor. It was okay 6/10 I'd rate it.
The whole time she's texting, little rapport and generally got her mind on other things. Mainly getting home so her controlling parents don't yell at her.

It was a crap 'fun' day

Peeze

Smash Master
I was gonna say, "how'd you see Thor, it hasn't come out yet"
But you aussie *******s get it like 2 weeks before us.

Edit: and by "us" i mean "u.s."

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Man after all these years of US getting **** released first you deserve it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
There's always a silly backdoor reason for when they don't make decisions that make immediate business sense.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I feel like a goof because Im 17 and still dont have my L or N, everyone else has theres already in a flash, feels pressuing, and im having so much trouble just passing the L test. Ugggh I HATE anything car related and driving in general so I guess that doesnt help -.-

camerino1

Smash Lord
I don't play a lot of my irl friends in Smash because of that reason.

They insist on me playing then get all upset when I hammer them really hard items or no items.

It's kinda sad.
My friends are the same, we play for 5 rounds and then they quit. It's evil.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It's okay though I don't really play videogames with my friends anymore.

We all just drink. We used to literally have nonstop gaming marathons though, was so fun. D:

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Oui, en effet

Now I take my L test again Tuesday, hope i pass -.-

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I have two papers to write before April 29th. One for Biology that is due on Tuesday, and the other due on April 29th. And then I have a big comprehensive Biology test to "look forward" to after that. I have to make A's in both classes, so I'm going to have to work hard (although, for Government that means doing the paper and showing up for the test, nothing more lol)

I don't want to... This all got put on me at the last moment. I'm already set to graduate, and even passed a computer proficiency test just to get out of another semester at the college... I thought most of the hard work was over. lol Well hard work at this college anyway. My stress had let up a bit...

I'm also unhappy about my broken DS situation. It's the only console I care to play right now, because it's the only one that has good games out that I haven't played. D: (However, I shouldn't be playing video games right now, anyway. lol)

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Some people get stimulation from study. :/

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
tbh you shouldn't be 100% dedicated to studying. You'll go crazy without at least SOME sort of stimulation.
If this was referring to me: I am not 100% dedicated to studying. I am not now, and I never have been. I actually have procrastinated this whole day.

It's just that I can't go get a 3DS right now because it would add to the amount of distractions. I still haven't been able to play Pokemon Heart Gold or Black, imagine how much of a distraction those would be!

I'm dealing with essays, anyway. Those are really no fun for me... I really need to get started...:(

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Neither can I but I've seen it happen.

Well tbh I can fathom it in the sense that I enjoy reading up and learning about things I really enjoy. In a way, people reading up about competitive smash and training up from their acquired knowledge is basically a parallel to study.

Basically the human brain lets you learn really fast and really rigorously if you trick it into believing you're doing it as a hobby or basically aren't "learning" as it usually sees it. From a schoolbook etc.

But yeah people who can just bury themselves in their books and enjoy it? Weird, but I've met a lot of people like that. Tbh, they're pretty lucky, they're just guaranteed for acadamic success.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Aw man I'm not getting the wedding day off work. I'm not even getting double time. Think there's a BBQ on round the corner from me though, otherwise known as an excuse for everyone to get drunk.

Now that I think of it the pub better not be closed.

:phone:

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Neither can I but I've seen it happen.

Well tbh I can fathom it in the sense that I enjoy reading up and learning about things I really enjoy. In a way, people reading up about competitive smash and training up from their acquired knowledge is basically a parallel to study.

Basically the human brain lets you learn really fast and really rigorously if you trick it into believing you're doing it as a hobby or basically aren't "learning" as it usually sees it. From a schoolbook etc.

But yeah people who can just bury themselves in their books and enjoy it? Weird, but I've met a lot of people like that. Tbh, they're pretty lucky, they're just guaranteed for acadamic success.
I'm like this with history books. Too bad history isn't going to rake in the dough.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You know if you were born and raised in England it'd be a highly respected degree, and you could go on into finance or politics with a history degree.

Ha.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
Anyone know what the International Baccalaureate (IB) program is? Yeah, the exam for Music Theory starts next week. In addition, I have to prepare a chess lecture for my school's chess tournament this weekend. I mean I love watching videos about chess and stuff, but I'm no public speaker. I haaate talking in front of crowds. Oh, and throw in English World Literature IAs to top it all off.

Yonder

NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Failed my L test for the 2nd time by 4%. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
You know if you were born and raised in England it'd be a highly respected degree, and you could go on into finance or politics with a history degree.

Ha.
That would have been nice.

Instead I'm going to be a plumber, which still isn't a bad job. ;D

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Anyone know what the International Baccalaureate (IB) program is? Yeah, the exam for Music Theory starts next week. In addition, I have to prepare a chess lecture for my school's chess tournament this weekend. I mean I love watching videos about chess and stuff, but I'm no public speaker. I haaate talking in front of crowds. Oh, and throw in English World Literature IAs to top it all off.
My high school offered IB but I didn't do it. Good luck with your exams.

Finny

Smash Apprentice
My high school offered IB but I didn't do it. Good luck with your exams.
Thanks, I'll need it. I would feel better about doing IB if colleges looked at it. They don't. Hence the reason I am dropping from diploma to certificate status for next year.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
8 page paper due tomorrow. I have never written anything this long.

OH
GOD
WHY

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
8 page paper due tomorrow. I have never written anything this long.

OH
GOD
WHY
I had to do one of those last semester for my research paper. Somehow I got through it. However, I didn't do it in one night. Good luck to you, your ability to procrastinate must be even better than mine. lol

EDIT: Oh wait, this was posted yesterday. LOL. Well, hopefully you got it done!

Top Bottom