• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Unhappy Thread

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
So anyway I came out to a girl friend I work with today. She took it great, said it never crossed her mind that I might be. **** it was hard though, my heart was beating like crazy.
Congratulations :)

Not everyone who says bad things about homosexuality are always trolling, get your head out of your *** dude.
It is greatly unnecessary, and it is insulting. Also, everyone who says bad things about homosexuality are in fact "trolling" or flame baiting. There's that old kindergarten term "Say something nice or don't say anything at all." Works perfectly for dealing with homosexuality and phobia.

Ryu Shimazu said:
This thread makes me a sad panda.
Tis true. I always feel bad posting my pitiful downers while reading some of the other problems in this thread.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Is there a "Happy Thread"? I think there should be a happy thread.

Edit: I'm unhappy there is no happy thread.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You're not allowed to be happy on the internet Meno! :mad:

Also okay this is it, if either Merkuri or Rubyiris respond to or acknowledge a post either of them has made, or even MENTION one another, I will make sure you never have access to this room again.

That is final, just stop it.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
So I just found out I have the ACT tomorrow

For those of you who don't know, it's the Midwest/East Coast equivalent of the SAT. A 9 hour test that gives you one composite score between 0-36 that determines what college you can go to.

Now, I wouldn't be so worried about this, if it wasn't scheduled for 8 o'clock in the morning on a ****ing Saturday. Not like I'm gonna let it slow me down. If they didn't want me to take the damn thing hungover and stoned they would've scheduled it for a Wednesday or something. ****'s not my problem.

I'm also a little upset about the fact that everyone keeps telling me that the ACT is the most important thing I can do before I graduate high school, when I honestly don't care and can't force myself to consider it any more important then I already do. I'm sure I'm just stressing about nothing though. I just wanna get a 24, at least. For the first go round and what not.

EDIT: And I just found out I have to go in to work today after school because the last show I edited was all ****ed up even though I'M 100% ****ING SURE I CHECKED THE LEVELS AND TRANSITIONS ADHAUYSFGHNSIUDHGNSIUTHEWRIU VIDEO EDITING **** **** ****

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
So I just found out I have the ACT tomorrow

For those of you who don't know, it's the Midwest/East Coast equivalent of the SAT. A 9 hour test that gives you one composite score between 0-36 that determines what college you can go to.

Now, I wouldn't be so worried about this, if it wasn't scheduled for 8 o'clock in the morning on a ****ing Saturday. Not like I'm gonna let it slow me down. If they didn't want me to take the damn thing hungover and stoned they would've scheduled it for a Wednesday or something. ****'s not my problem.

I'm also a little upset about the fact that everyone keeps telling me that the ACT is the most important thing I can do before I graduate high school, when I honestly don't care and can't force myself to consider it any more important then I already do. I'm sure I'm just stressing about nothing though. I just wanna get a 24, at least. For the first go round and what not.

EDIT: And I just found out I have to go in to work today after school because the last show I edited was all ****ed up even though I'M 100% ****ING SURE I CHECKED THE LEVELS AND TRANSITIONS ADHAUYSFGHNSIUDHGNSIUTHEWRIU VIDEO EDITING **** **** ****
Don't worry, it's not 9 hours long. IIRC, it takes about 3-4 hours.

Fried Ice Cream

Smash Ace
I'm going to be going into Job Corps in 3~4 weeks, so getting a job isn't applicable, imo.

I honestly just want to relax since I've been so busy and stressed out for the past 3 months, but it's not up to me. My grandparents want me to be productive for some stupid, arbitrary reason even though I'm going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ridiculously busy for the next YEAR next month that I just want to relax for my last 2 or so weeks of being on the waiting list.
Sounds like you actually deserve a break. Don't try to look ungrateful and just sit the 2 weeks out with your grandparents *****ing at you. Help out a lot in the house, though.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
You know, you're right. I haven't made one because I hate when there are a bunch of stickied topics in a room.
There should also be an advice thread. For don't need to vent, but instead need advice on their problems.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow third time I vent in this Place in a week

New record

Anyways so there's this friend I have who I hate/despise and the only reason why I haven't told him off yet is because of the sake of my other friends. The guy is a real grade A douchebag. He's made fun of me, he is extremely close minded, he doesn't give a crap about what he says even if it hurts someones feelings, etc. What I get frustrated about is why every female friend o have is obsesse with him. I'll be talking to one of my female friends and when he comes in they leave mid sentence to talk to him, leaving me baffled. It's like this with every other guy friend I have as well and even mos of them hate him (no were not jealous). What has me angry as **** though is that he dated one of my friends and she posts on fb that she's really miserable. He starts talking **** like it's no big deal and then she says that her dog died this weekend and he still keeps talking ****. The next day he comes in and they all tell him to go away and by the next day it's all fine again and nobody is angry even more even though he didn't even apologize. I don't get how if I accidentally hurt that dame girl last year and I gave a heartfelt apology and everybody still hated me (borderline wanted to kill me) for months, how some ******* can get away with making fun of someones dead animal, still make fun of it even after finding out, and still have it all pass over in a day

It infuriates me how *******s like this guy can get away with everything they want and I can't even understand how

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

New record

Anyways so there's this friend I have who I hate/despise and the only reason why I haven't told him off yet is because of the sake of my other friends. The guy is a real grade A douchebag. He's made fun of me, he is extremely close minded, he doesn't give a crap about what he says even if it hurts someones feelings, etc. What I get frustrated about is why every female friend o have is obsesse with him. I'll be talking to one of my female friends and when he comes in they leave mid sentence to talk to him, leaving me baffled. It's like this with every other guy friend I have as well and even mos of them hate him (no were not jealous). What has me angry as **** though is that he dated one of my friends and she posts on fb that she's really miserable. He starts talking **** like it's no big deal and then she says that her dog died this weekend and he still keeps talking ****. The next day he comes in and they all tell him to go away and by the next day it's all fine again and nobody is angry even more even though he didn't even apologize. I don't get how if I accidentally hurt that dame girl last year and I gave a heartfelt apology and everybody still hated me (borderline wanted to kill me) for months, how some ******* can get away with making fun of someones dead animal, still make fun of it even after finding out, and still have it all pass over in a day

It infuriates me how *******s like this guy can get away with everything they want and I can't even understand how
Tell him off. Or tell your friends how blind they are to the truth that this guy gets away with everything.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681

New record

Girls love *****bags, it's why it's easier to be the *** usually.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
It doesn't look as if my professor is going to respond to the question I asked him about the homework I have due tomorrow. I may end up scoring a really bad grade on that hw, because of this :c

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988

New record

It's because your friend is an alpha male.

Girls don't like you because you're a pansy and actually try to be nice to them. This dude is arrogant, self centred, and believes he is entitled to say or do whatever he wants. This is the kinda guy that gets laid in high school, and at college, and pretty much until women reach their 30s, and feel that marriage is better with a beta male, because that way they can walk all over them.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I've been working on this math homework since yesterday and I still can't get it right. I am confident I understand the concept, but the answers I keep receiving simply cannot be right. It's due by midnight, I'm screwed.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I think it's great that I'm the first person work calls when they need someone to do extra but I had to turn them down this morning. This is my only day off since Friday and I have to get up for 10 tommorow, 7 on Wednesday and 6 on Thursday.

I couldn't think of an excuse though, I have no idea what I said when they phoned me cause I was basically asleep.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Maybe you said "**** off I was about to kiss him in my dream!"

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Really hate Valentines Day. A holiday to remind me that I'm hopeless and lonely. I haven't dated since I was 15 and it's really starting to have an impact on me.

My Valentines Day will be spent doing laundry and other menial chores to fulfill my grandparents wish for me to be productive as often as humanly possible, which I still find arbitrary and bull****.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I got scheduled for 40 hours in fast food as a crew member. I like 35. Going in and work 8/9/10 hour shifts with a 30 minute break sucks.

RATED

Smash Lord
Really hate Valentines Day. A holiday to remind me that I'm hopeless and lonely. I haven't dated since I was 15 and it's really starting to have an impact on me.

My Valentines Day will be spent doing laundry and other menial chores to fulfill my grandparents wish for me to be productive as often as humanly possible, which I still find arbitrary and bull****.
my valentines day is BS. I was waiting for someone to give a gift and she didnt go to college today. -___________-. I gave the gift to my mom lol.

I call her later though. To ask her if she is ok. tell her that I HAVE(I probably just buy something else tomorrow lol) something for her.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
my valentines day is BS. I was waiting for someone to give a gift and she didnt go to college today. -___________-. I gave the gift to my mom lol.

I call her later though. To ask her if she is ok. tell her that I HAVE(I probably just buy something else tomorrow lol) something for her.
At least you have someone you're interested in. That's still way better than what I have. I spent from 10 am to 6 pm running errands, doing laundry, housework, etc. Now that I'm alone and with free time I just can't appreciate it. Just about everyone I know has a significant other to spend their evening with and I'm lonely and stuck at home for the 7th year in a row.

I know now is the worst possible time in the world for me to even think about having a significant other, but at the same time I really want to feel connected to someone outside of my immediate family.

*Edit.*

Got bored and weighed myself. I weighed myself in January. I was 190. I am currently 225. I gained 35 pounds in about two weeks. ****.

Yay for hereditary eating disorders.'

Also now I'm having a(n) panic/anxiety attack and I haven't had the chance to refill my anxiety medicine yet. >=[

Omis

my friends were skinny
Today Im unhappy about all of my friends thinking that just because they are lonely losers they have the right to put down my girlfriend and I for spending this day as it is meant to be spent.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I thought this thread would have exploded today.

Well, let's wait a few more hours. The minutes before sleep when everyone is thinking over their lives should get this place bumpin.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Today Im unhappy about all of my friends thinking that just because they are lonely losers they have the right to put down my girlfriend and I for spending this day as it is meant to be spent.
I think lonely losers have every right to belittle you.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I usually watch Titanic on Valentine's Day, and enjoy reminding myself that love doesn't always have a happy ending.

Spoiler: Jack dies

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
What about Romeo + Juliette? Thats got Leo in it and they both die.

I'm rather indifferent to Valentine's Day. Being in a relationship would be good I guess, but I'm not exactly upset that I'm single at the moment. Though I am slightly miffed that I've been having trouble with reading the road and translating it into my gear changes during driving recently. I need to start reading sooner.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Kids can't understand Shakespeare!

Man annoying thing though, there were no notes in the house so now I have a wallet full of coins.

£25 in coins is really heavy. ;__;

SuperBowser

Smash Lord
I got my "results" yesterday. It's literally a number and nothing else. I don't know what this mark includes, how other people did or what the grade boundaries even are. Worst results day ever. :laugh:

"Hi mum. I got 76% for my results."
"Wow, well done.......................... Is that good?"
"I don't know."
"..."

Also went to a bar. I bought drinks with someone's money. Discovered I forgot to give the change from their £20 note back today. Now I feel like a total jerk. :x

RATED

Smash Lord
I though that this thread would explode on St Valentines day.

I been getting mad so easily IRL. Everything is making me mad so quickly. I need to start doing different things that are not : College, Videogames, home stuff to do(chores,errands,etc), using the phone to call X girl and going to sleep. ( the phone thing is not even everyday).

IDK WTH to do. I don't feel interested in something more right now,but at the same time I want to do more stuff.

Maybe is my "lack of beliefs" on stuff. Every "cool and social" person is a believer on god or whatever they believe.

Top Bottom