• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Spam Us Database (A Compendium of Lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
ITT we concentrate all of our lulz and spam to relieve stress, lower tension and abate inter-samus main hostility on the boards.

It would be nice if someone would put together a list of everything epic lulz that has ever happened in this thread that were lost to the padlock judgment of the almighty Dryn.

The purpose of this thread is to quarantine our lulz from the oh-so-precious threads dedicated to promoting Samus's metagame.

I believe this thread is necessary for the morale of the Samus boards, and is a fair compromise to the recent oppression and censorship.

My only demand is that this thread is stickied and granted lock-immunity from not only Dryn but from every other mod.

and plz no infract me thx

EDIT: how tf do i change the title this was supposed to say ULTIMATE database >_<
maybe you should lock this one so i can make another one LOL

epic fail x2

Jasona

Smash Ace
you suck!!!
i seriously thought this thread was about samus' spam game. i had my hopes all high and awesome- like and you dashed them to the ground

Crystanium

Smash Hero
We're already discussing this in another area of SWF, n00b. Rohins proposed a sub-forum, but we're not really sure on that yet. Some think it would be a good idea, while some do not. I also changed it from "OFFICIAL" to "ULTIMATE."

LanceStern

Smash Lord
n00b you really don't come off well, and you were a decent poster to read just a few months back.

If you're going to come up with a decent idea for the thread (like I don't see the big use of this thread at all, but maybe it can be good to remember the fun times) you can go ahead and make it and explain why you make it. I don't see how this is helpful to Samus boards' morale... what is boosting the morale is the frame trap thread and the morhpology and stage picks thread imo.

But everytime you try and take a swipe at Dryn, it just really doesn't look good on you, not Dryn. Move on with the changes to the board and try to have a good time, cause your posts are just getting tiring now.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I'm not swiping Dryn, just the overall mood of the boards. Xyro even told me to make this thread, he agreed that the hostility was out of control.

but with that said, COOL

J4pu

Smash Champion
imo Xyro should have control over the OP, his old self-dedicated thread was made of win.
XYRO YOU CAN BE FUNNY AND INTERESTING AGAIN gogogogogogoogogo

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Nah N00n is what keeps this place lively. he does his job as well as Dryn does his. Anyway good idea we can all cool our jets from a week ago. I'm going to go bug TAC to come back :p

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
People practice peculiar principals. What we willingly waste...while wandering wildly...

edit: I kinda like this thread.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
it'll also keep much of the spam posts out of the good info. yeeeh! and if there is some Dryn can move it here right?

We could do stupid thigns here, it'd be good times!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
This is not a hate thread for Dryn. He's a good Mod.
He jsut needs to post happily more :) be like your old self! and still lock **** to your hearts desire! that'd be fantastic buddy :p

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
^ seriously HOW do i get of those stupid pinnacle studio/dazzle thing :[

tha_carter

Smash Ace
:laugh:Memory lane. I have one of Dryn too that makes me LOL everytime. ill find it.

State Something to Help advance her Metagame
(Best Ways to start a Match, Good Approaches, Matchup Help, Stage Help)

BONUS:laugh:
Another thing that I've found can really help to improve Samus' metagame is to press up and down on the D-pad reallyreally fast. Four repetitions should do the trick. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Zero suit Samus is my favourite Character
Q:I haven't played Samus enough to know, did they like nerf her nair crazy bad?
Cause in Melee it hit like 5 trains.

A:I was playing 0Rly 1v1; he hit me with one Nair, i lost all 3 of my stocks, he won, and my controller blew up.
I have a better chance to improve Samus' metagame if I throw my wavebird into a washing machine with a bunch of toddler toys and no water. Maybe then the toys will push random buttons on the controller enough so that Samus will get a new advanced technique. Of course, we will be recording the washing machine so that we can tell what button inputs were used for the AT.
^ super wavewash

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Me: up b final d cancel -> lip wall jump -> up b = ULTIMATE SUPEROHINS TECH SKILL
Serris (1): I don't know how to do the Final Destination cancel.
Me: u haf 2 up b

U HAF 2 UP B

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

bust it out

btw, does anybody here have the Homebrew for wii? I need mega help. i KNow almost nothing about computers or hacks or other stuff in that area. please help.

btw 2, this thread is AWESOME. I will unleash some laughs and spam soon. i really need this homebrew stuff to work first

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I know you Samus mains are using this thread for spam, but please do not become like the Sonic board where they spammed pictures of Pokémon from the emoticon list. It got way out of hand, and it started becoming one-liners, which is also worthy of an infraction. The thread was locked up and it seems some people were infracted. Yes, I can see who was last infracted. That's one of my special visual abilities. It's like the Dark Visor, being able to see transdimensional things.

In other news, which is probably old stuff now, I saw yesterday that they are making a remake of Metroid Prime for the Wii. They'll likely do the same for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I know that's Hive's favorite. The mechanics are like that of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Samus will be able to move her Arm Cannon around, and her Scan Visor looks different. I find it more appealing than the one in the original. You can also use the Spring Ball by flicking up your Wiimote. I'm going to buy it again.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
I know you Samus mains are using this thread for spam, but please do not become like the Sonic board where they spammed pictures of Pokémon from the emoticon list. It got way out of hand, and it started becoming one-liners, which is also worthy of an infraction. The thread was locked up and it seems some people were infracted. Yes, I can see who was last infracted. That's one of my special visual abilities. It's like the Dark Visor, being able to see transdimensional things.

In other news, which is probably old stuff now, I saw yesterday that they are making a remake of Metroid Prime for the Wii. They'll likely do the same for Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I know that's Hive's favorite. The mechanics are like that of Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. Samus will be able to move her Arm Cannon around, and her Scan Visor looks different. I find it more appealing than the one in the original. You can also use the Spring Ball by flicking up your Wiimote. I'm going to buy it again.
is it even Legit to give out an infraction after 4 days? not that I'm actually complaining because it'll only last a week, but I'd like to know.
Also Dryn? can you delete posts? cause if you can you can clean up what you think doens't deserve to be in this thread :)

Xyro77

It Has Begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Prepare for some TASTY stories and some DELICIOUS vids from the BEST SAMUS IN THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!! Every few days i will bust out some AWESOME vids/pics/stories so please tune in DAILY!

Pictures:

This is XYRO on "who wants to be a millionaire": http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2660/owned50x15gt0.jpg

And this is HIVE on the exact same show: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BYX14125J...A/idKVU0_9t-s/s400/millionaire_idiot_fail.jpg

Stories:

WTF is wrong with this world?!?!?!? http://snafu-ed.blogspot.com/2009/02/good-samaritan-suffers-broken-bones-as.html

Dont ever whistle again: http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/exec/view.cgi?archive=120&num=208145

Ever heard of "snail mail" http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?id=6671920&section=news/bizarre

Videos

I can break these cuffs!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQTXawaAKNA

Spare time+the japanes= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4WhqIEcFjY

Pikachu, is a GIRL?!??! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTUqPqXG24w

ok so yea thats all i have for now. ill come back in a few days and post more stuff. im sorry if todays batch of stuff isnt "cool" or "funny" its just im tryin to get back into the groove of spamin' my *** off again and its hard.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Xyro, if you need help on brawl+ or general brawl hacks i can help. Just nothing on the custom costumes; i havent tried that yet.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:This always makes me lol

Hive

Smash Lord
hey that's not fair xyro! ^^ for one i look way kwler than that. and two, they never said how big of an elephant it was! no fair! lol :)

lol though.. i think the japanese puzzle thing is probably the lamest/kwlest thing ever lol ^^

Xyro77

its lame cause i KNOW it takes a LONG time with lots of trial and error before its PERFECT....who has ALL that time?

but on the same coin its awesome because it is so in depth(its not just domino stuff)

another update comming soon.

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
The first two are combos by rohins, uthrow->bomb aka bombo combo, downb -> up b -> sd aka rohins combo (brawl vers)

what's the last combo? i've done it in my vid..

what's a tea-bag in brawl?? i want to lulz plz elaborate

Bimz

Smash Cadet
The first two are combos by rohins, uthrow->bomb aka bombo combo, downb -> up b -> sd aka rohins combo (brawl vers)

what's the last combo? i've done it in my vid..

what's a tea-bag in brawl?? i want to lulz plz elaborate
Teabag guide

Crouch up and down while scooching forward a bit to commence the lulz. Samus's teabag is MK tier due to the huge mental hitbox of her codpiece.
i would post a vid but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom