• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Spam Us Database (A Compendium of Lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravin

Smash Lord
No idea. Xyro just went out talking smack, and being from Colorado, We talk a lot of smack. Had to resmack a smack.

Gonna lay down, im throwing up now...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You simply dismiss logic when its in your face, liberal or not. <3. I see that now. Like your statement to Dyrn before on how you hate the Political forums because people hate being proven wrong. But its simply you. Instead of actually doing research and looking at more then one source, my case being a very good and factual source and the UKBBC, You simply state one statement thats hardly a factual or even right statement, and try to turn it into a valid point.

Its really not even worth debating with you if thats how your going to respond. Even with actual facts and information infront of your face you won't believe it because its "Liberal scum"

Its funny. Liberals will actually sit down and listen to the right wings and Repulicans. But when it comes the other way, they wont hear it.

You will believe Fox news when they are this wrong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KMaPnFVCao.

But when I am bringing you links and information, youd rather disregard it with a "High and Mighty" stool you think you have on a E forum, then actual have a conversation and you would rather attack me instead and think I wont defend myself? Last I checked this was a free country and I can accept and think whatever I want. At least I can look at different things and pick out details instead of agreeing with one and only one site over another.

Try again.
i cant argue with liberals. well honestly, no one can. you people refuse to accept truth. in fact i doubt you even know what it is. after you elected obama and god know show bad its turning out. there is no POSSIBLE way to make you people understand how HORRIBLE your side is. thats why i try not to argue on things like this.

ill change subject: 2 sonics placed top 10 at HOBO 16 this past weekend. i got first in low tier teams at hobo 16 this weekend. sonic + samus is SICK.

Hive

Smash Lord
kwl i've never seen low tier teams before ^^ good job xyro too in the tourney :)

lol at the political debate though lol
i hate political news ^^

Xyro77

low tier teams is SOOOOOO FUN. but ness just makes it so hard. fair goes through everything

ness on pirate ship is OUCH!

Hive

Smash Lord
lol i miss pirate ship :(

i actually find lucas a bit harder than ness actually lol
but pokemon trainers are definitely the hardest "low tier" lol

anyways good job though! i'm jealous i want low tier teams over here lol, too bad almost no one plays low tier here anymore though :p

Xyro77

lol i miss pirate ship :(

i actually find lucas a bit harder than ness actually lol
but pokemon trainers are definitely the hardest "low tier" lol

anyways good job though! i'm jealous i want low tier teams over here lol, too bad almost no one plays low tier here anymore though :p
lucas can be really hard but his hack throw aint near the power of ness.

just about everybody has a low tier. ask and beg to have a ow tier event. they are SO much fun.

sonic needs to b out of low tier

Hive

Smash Lord
true but lucas can also pressure more with projectile and land speed imo ^^

i agree sonic and pt are not low tier lol ^^

not many people have low tiers here, well they do, but they aren't serious about using them in actual tourney is what i meant lol ^^

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Insulting Canada.

Conspiracy theories.

Photoshopping pictures.

Lulz.

I honestly don't know how you can take Fox News seriously.

So true.
honestly how can you take the fox news seriously when tehy have Bill O'Rielly as like their main segment. Everything they do is Liberal to the max, They will say their country is the best and only air things on the news itself that says America, We rock, other countries suck! or America! lets get it going! and try pumping up the people with nationalistic Idea's, which isn't bad, but in moderation. Watching that as news blindsides you to half the worlds problems. Hell if it didn't directly relate to the US (because of the boarder) people who ONLY watched Fox would think Mexico was a terrible place. and that you are a good American if you do not go there.

Thank you Serris for putting up a great argument :)

Hive

Smash Lord
lol all news channels kinda suck i think. ^^

also lol @ the photoshopped pics being worse than the actual ones lol ^^

Xyro77

true but lucas can also pressure more with projectile and land speed imo ^^

i agree sonic and pt are not low tier lol ^^

not many people have low tiers here, well they do, but they aren't serious about using them in actual tourney is what i meant lol ^^
pkmn trainers? what makes them so good? do u have a lot of exp on them?

Hive

Smash Lord
pokemon trainer is pretty underrated :p lol i have a lot of experience with them but i want to hold off from writing about them until i play typh sometime :p
but squirtle can basically go almost even with mk so i've heard, and it seems like pokemon trainers do a lot better than other low tiers ^^ honestly i see pts place and beat people that other low tiers can't even match. zss is really underrated too i think ^^
well in my opinion at least :) not top tier or anything, but i really think pt should be higher...
I could be wrong though of course ^^

charizard's rock smash, and weight, squirtle's speed, hydroplaning, locks and di and grabrelease/aerial/utilt combos, (no one likes ivysaur lol) i think is what really does it for them.
plus pt decimates other low tiers (cept sonic ^^)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lucas can be really hard but his hack throw aint near the power of ness.
He has down throw instead, which equivalent to Ness' back throw, and Samus' vertical recovery won't save her.

sonic needs to b out of low tier [removed from Brawl]
That's better. I don't see what makes Sonic so good and undeserving of being in low-tier. I can say the same thing about Mario, and how he doesn't deserve being a low-tier after having fought a skilled Mario main. If this pessimism about Samus continues, I just might drop Samus. Not even some Samus mains like the character they main. Pathetic.

Xyro77

He has down throw instead, which equivalent to Ness' back throw, and Samus' vertical recovery won't save her.

That's better. I don't see what makes Sonic so good and undeserving of being in low-tier. I can say the same thing about Mario, and how he doesn't deserve being a low-tier after having fought a skilled Mario main. If this pessimism about Samus continues, I just might drop Samus. Not even some Samus mains like the character they main. Pathetic.
Im not gonna lie dryn. I have played mr. 3000 and espy(two of the best sonics) and sonic DECIMATES low tier. THe only low tier that even goes slightly even with him in ness. Sonic is good and im not even joking. After teaming and fighting with 3000 and espy, its a SICK fact.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Im not gonna lie dryn. I have played mr. 3000 and espy(two of the best sonics) and sonic DECIMATES low tier. THe only low tier that even goes slightly even with him in ness. Sonic is good and im not even joking. After teaming and fighting with 3000 and espy, its a SICK fact.
Then go and main Sonic.

Hive

Smash Lord
lol i got to agree with xyro ^^, sonic does very well against samus honestly and most low tiers ^^

its not that I don't like samus or anything though lol, its just that... well to be honest she's pretty limited.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol i got to agree with xyro ^^, sonic does very well against samus honestly and most low tiers ^^

its not that I don't like samus or anything though lol, its just that... well to be honest she's pretty limited.
You only main Samus, because you're a Metroid fan. You know, that didn't keep HugS from maining R.O.B. instead. Maybe you're not like HugS, though. You place an emotional attachment on Samus. If you want to win, Samus is not for you. If you think Samus is "pretty limited," then you're probably better off maining someone who isn't so limited, like Meta Knight. Or go and main Falco, Hive.

There is so much negativity with you people when it comes to Samus. You main her, but for what? You don't like that she's limited? You think other low-tiers should be higher than her? Go main them, then, or go main some mid-, high-, or even top-tier. You main her, but then you complain. You main her, but you think there are other characters who can do a whole lot better.

It seems that this Samus room suffers from cognitive dissonance.

Xyro77

You only main Samus, because you're a Metroid fan. You know, that didn't keep HugS from maining R.O.B. instead. Maybe you're not like HugS, though. You place an emotional attachment on Samus. If you want to win, Samus is not for you. If you think Samus is "pretty limited," then you're probably better off maining someone who isn't so limited, like Meta Knight. Or go and main Falco, Hive.

There is so much negativity with you people when it comes to Samus. You main her, but for what? You don't like that she's limited? You think other low-tiers should be higher than her? Go main them, then, or go main some mid-, high-, or even top-tier. You main her, but then you complain. You main her, but you think there are other characters who can do a whole lot better.

no. its called "we realize that there are other low tiers better than samus"

that fact doesnt mean we have to go main them. i dont know wtf your problem is but dont take it out on us. Go cry to mommy or something. We were simply telling you how we feel about sonic/ness/ ect and you go off liek that.

screw you, bud

Crystanium

Smash Hero
no. its called "we realize that there are other low tiers better than samus"

that fact doesnt mean we have to go main them. i dont know wtf your problem is but dont take it out on us. Go cry to mommy or something. We were simply telling you how we feel about sonic/ness/ ect and you go off liek that.

screw you, bud
My problem is this Samus room. So, why bother with Samus? Please, I am curious to know everyones' opinions on why you even main Samus in the first place, especially those who talk trash about your own main.

And really, Xyro, why not main them? They're better than Samus, right? You want to win, right?

Hive

Smash Lord
dryn said:

Wow, what a low blow. :(
i love samus and i love metroid, and i love playing samus bc, yes, i am a fan of metroid. so what, dryn? <.< But I also don't think she can't compete with a lot of other characters in terms of viability in this game. And that's OK and I still want to use her, and I still love her as a character. Call that pessism or negativity or w/e you want.
But its not negativity like you perceive it. Its accepting and dealing with the flaws that your character has. You have to accept these to overcome them, and there are some that you just can't reasonably overcome. So call me w/e you want. Just bc I love and use her as a character doesn't mean I have to believe in her blindly. Bc doing that is just that, blind. If you go to tourneys its hard not to accept some of her flaws in matchups...

and me and xyro are both very tourney active as samus... its not like what we are saying is completely random bs to be pessimistic... its based off of our own experiences :/

edit: also hugs is a very kwl person irl. lay off! ; ;

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I'd tell you people what's sending my depression spiraling downward, but I already made a post about it, and I don't feel like typing it up, again.

Click here to see something terrible!

In response to Dryn, I main Samus because I'm a Metroid fan, and her lack of representation of this game is disgraceful. She needs the playerbase because her games demand respect.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Wow, what a low blow. :(
i love samus and i love metroid, and i love playing samus bc, yes, i am a fan of metroid. so what, dryn? <.< But I also don't think she can't compete with a lot of other characters in terms of viability in this game. And that's OK and I still want to use her, and I still love her as a character. Call that pessism or negativity or w/e you want.
I call that "attachment." You want to win? It's not happening with Samus, unless we're talking about Melee.

But its not negativity like you perceive it. Its accepting and dealing with the flaws that your character has. You have to accept these to overcome them, and there are some that you just can't reasonably overcome.
An intrinsic flaw cannot be overcome, only accepted.

and me and xyro are both very tourney active as samus... its not like what we are saying is completely random bull****, its based off of our own experiences :/
I never said that.

Hive

Smash Lord
yea she can't win in brawl. but you shouldn't dis on me just bc i think that some of the other current low tiers can do better than her (and since when did saying they were better ever provide a grounds for switching to them as a main?). :( And you shouldn't dis on my reasons for wanting to main her. <.<

Xyro77

I never said that.
you didnt SAY it but you INDIRECTLY said it

i mained samus because i knew she was trash. I wanted to prove a point with samus. The point that She CAN hang at top levels of play.

and in reality it doesnt matter the reason. I could main her cause i like how shiny her armor is or the way her taunts sound, It doesnt matter.

I need you to stop johining, go to an offline event, then come back and tell us whay you think about sonic/ness vs samus. and NO your brother doesnt count

Crystanium

Smash Hero
yea she can't win in brawl. but you shouldn't dis on me just bc i think that some of the other current low tiers can do better than her. :( And you shouldn't dis on my reasons for wanting to main her. <.<
I'm curious on why you wrote your blog today. Samus isn't going to cut it. You want a secondary to handle your bad match-ups, but you're unwilling to main your secondary and use Samus as a secondary. Not just you, but people who go by this mentality.

Oh, and HugS is dope.

Hive

Smash Lord
so? i was thinking about a secondary for some of her bad matchups. just thinking about it and trying to gain input about it. so what? And my main thing is that i don't want to mainly bc i love playing samus too much, the only reason i would is to do better against the increasing number of mks, ddds, and falcos here in cali and other bad matchups that degrade her playstyle... (and aren't as fun to play)

Xyro77

I'm curious on why you wrote your blog today. Samus isn't going to cut it. You want a secondary to handle your bad match-ups, but you're unwilling to main your secondary and use Samus as a secondary. Not just you, but people who go by this mentality.

Oh, and HugS is dope.
well since you dont go to offline events maybe you dont realize HOW BAD a HIGH LEVEL ddd/falco/meta/olimar ***** samus. Its seriously to the point that ANYTHING higher tier than samus would GREATLY improve the fight.

WHats wrong with 2nding a character for those match-ups? I personally am considering it(although i have never went thru with it)

your fighting a losing battle dryn. Quit now while you b behind

Crystanium

Smash Hero
you didnt SAY it but you INDIRECTLY said it
If you want to interpret it that way.

i mained samus because i knew she was trash. I wanted to prove a point with samus. The point that She CAN hang at top levels of play.
Not long enough to get first place, except maybe in a low-tier tournament. Have you any tournament records that show Samus landing at least in third place where there were professional players? And this is excluding low-tier tournaments.

and in reality it doesnt matter the reason. I could main her cause i like how shiny her armor is or the way her taunts sound, It doesnt matter.
These are lousy reasons if you really want to win. I'm beginning to think that low-tier mains just go to tournaments to do anything but win. Maybe it's the community that you like, and if it is, good for you, but that's irrelevant to selecting a character of any tier.

I need you to stop johining, go to an offline event, then come back and tell us whay you think about sonic/ness vs samus. and NO your brother doesnt count
I'm not johning about anything. If by "johning" you mean stop making excuses for not attending tournaments, then get me a ride to take me to the nearest tournament here in California. I could go and fight Sonic or Ness mains, but that won't prove to me that they're better than Samus, because it ignores the match-ups with these three characters against the other characters in the game. If you really want to push me to that, though, then maybe I'll drop Samus, only because I'm tired of hearing how people want to win, but main a low-tier.

well since you dont go to offline events maybe you dont realize HOW BAD a HIGH LEVEL ddd/falco/meta/olimar ***** samus.
:laugh: What?! I don't even need to attend an offline tournament to realize this! Unless you mean something entirely different here, I think you're starting to grasp straws.

Its seriously to the point that ANYTHING higher tier than samus would GREATLY improve the fight.
I'm not sure what you mean here.

WHats wrong with 2nding a character for those match-ups? I personally am considering it(although i have never went thru with it)
Nothing is wrong. I'm not the Samus purist around here. I just don't see why you don't main that character instead of making that character a secondary. You wouldn't even need Samus, because there are other characters who can do better. Heck, pick up Snake, and a lot of your problems are solved. No need for Samus. Wait, we're not playing to win, are we?

your fighting a losing battle dryn. Quit now while you b behind
Sorry, bro, but I don't think you're paying enough attention to even know what I'm talking about. You say that Sonic shouldn't be a low-tier. I ask why you don't main him, if that's how you take Sonic? You, Xyro, are famous (or infamous), for saying that Samus is trash, yet you still main her. So, maybe you don't care about winning? Another tournament, another time to waste money, knowing Samus won't get you far, not even in a national tournament.

Hive

Smash Lord
hey stfu xyro is a very good samus, so what if he hasn't got 1st place in a major/skilled concentrated tourney? you have no idea how impossible that is....

ps her shiny armor IS kwl. deal with it. (lol)

dryn said:
You say that Sonic shouldn't be a low-tier. I ask why you don't main him
are you serious?

Xyro77

If you want to interpret it that way.
yep did.

Not long enough to get first place, except maybe in a low-tier tournament. Have you any tournament records that show Samus landing at least in third place where there were professional players? And this is excluding low-tier tournaments.
So 3rd place is the requirment now? I think that unrealistic, low tier is LOW for a reason so thier standards shouldnt be that of the top/high tiers. But placing top 10? top 7? Now thats possible and ive done it multiple times. Low tier i got top 3 all the time.

These are lousy reasons if you really want to win. I'm beginning to think that low-tier mains just go to tournaments to do anything but win. Maybe it's the community that you like, and if it is, good for you, but that's irrelevant to selecting a character of any tier.
so my reasons are lousy? im glad your opinion doesnt count.So i go to tournaments to lose and place horrible? You are a moron.

I'm not johning about anything. If by "johning" you mean stop making excuses for not attending tournaments, then get me a ride to take me to the nearest tournament here in California. I could go and fight Sonic or Ness mains, but that won't prove to me that they're better than Samus, because it ignores the match-ups with these three characters against the other characters in the game. If you really want to push me to that, though, then maybe I'll drop Samus, only because I'm tired of hearing how people want to win, but main a low-tier.
good. drop samus and leave us alone.

Nothing is wrong. I'm not the Samus purist around here. I just don't see why you don't main that character instead of making that character a secondary. You wouldn't even need Samus, because there are other characters who can do better. Heck, pick up Snake, and a lot of your problems are solved. No need for Samus. Wait, we're not playing to win, are we?
why do i have to main some one i DONT WANT TO? Why are you even arguing all of this. Dear lord, you are stupid

Sorry, bro, but I don't think you're paying enough attention to even know what I'm talking about. You say that Sonic shouldn't be a low-tier. I ask why you don't main him, if that's how you take Sonic? You, Xyro, are famous (or infamous), for saying that Samus is trash, yet you still main her. So, maybe you don't care about winning? Another tournament, another time to waste money, knowing Samus won't get you far, not even in a national tournament.
Yea i would like to win but if i cant i cant. its the way it goes.

And son, ive placed pretty good in several national events...what about you?

OH YEA YOU DONT PLAY OFFLINE SO YOU HOLD NO WATER TO ME IN ANY WAY....WAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Never mind.

It's clear to me that you blow things way out of proportion. Whatever, Xyro. I'm through.

I'm going to see if calling a moderator a "moron" or "stupid" counts as disrepect toward a moderator, as well flaming. Don't bother editing it. I've already saved it on print-screen.

Hive

Smash Lord
do you really not see how what you said could be taken offensively in reference to his skill as a player? (oh wait he edited it)

wow dryn, that's kind of tacky throwing insults at people and then trying to ban them bc they respond to it

Crystanium

Smash Hero
do you really not see how what you said could be taken offensively in reference to his skill as a player?
No, I don't see that offensive at all. Why? Because, it's not aimed at Xyro. It's a question to Xyro on whether there are any tournament records where any Samus has ever landed even in third place, at least once. The reason why I exclude low-tier tournaments is because it doesn't involve characters who would otherwise wreck Samus in a heartbeat.

It seems you two read what I write, take it to heart and become angry because of what I said. It doesn't matter, though. I'm done. Apparently I've never gone to an offline tournament, and so my opinions don't matter. I love the special pleading.

Xyro77

Never mind.

It's clear to me that you blow things way out of proportion. Whatever, Xyro. I'm through.

I'm going to see if calling a moderator a "moron" or "stupid" counts as disrepect toward a moderator, as well flaming. Don't bother editing it. I've already saved it on print-screen.
*isnt afaid of you in any way*

i just took screen pics of your trash posts as well. i will take you to forum disputes and win. Try it.

PS: i have just as much power as you do now. I get to report on mod activity and see if they are abusing it or not even using it(sbr is great). I have a feeling that when u are losing in an argument(kinda like now) you threaten infraction hammer.

I recommend you relax and just take a nap or something. Your mood is WAY off for some reason

Apparently I've never gone to an offline tournament, and so my opinions don't matter.

WE HAVE A WINNERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Crystanium

Smash Hero

i just took screen pics of your trash posts as well. i will take you to forum disputes and win. Try it.

PS: i have just as much power as you do now. I get to report on mod activity and see if they are abusing it or not even using it(sbr is great). I have a feeling that when u are losing in an argument(kinda like now) you threaten infraction hammer.

I recommend you relax and just take a nap or something. Your mood is WAY off for some reason
Wow. Just wow. You and Hive. Wow. I'm speechless. You know what? Whatever. You two act as if I insulted you, but I didn't even use a single word, not one single word like you, Xyro. "Moron"? Come on. Let's be civil. "Stupid"? Whatever.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

WE HAVE A WINNERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

And you are either going to stop flaming or I'm going to room ban you. :)

Huh. I didn't close this, did I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom