• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ULTIMATE Spam Us Database (A Compendium of Lulz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Gotcha! Lol it's like dessert wine :)
if you got drunk off dessert wine you'd hate yourself for the next few days, the hang over would be so atrocious.
Anywho good for you Xyro sticking to what you believe to be best :) And pardon me for not knowing it was the 4th :p

Ravin

Smash Lord
So apperently modern medcine as losings its **** mind.

I went to the doctor the other day because its spring and im deveoloping allergies, gets general worse every year. But im getting headaches, my nose is running, and my throat is sore. You know, which is also symptoms of like..20 other flipping illnesses.

So I go in to see what medications my doctor would recommend.

But out of the blue he comes back and says "I wanna test you to see if you have the Swine Flu"

and I stop and tell him I dont get out, do no traveling, and not come into contact with anyone who has had it. This is normal for me and it happens around the time it starts to get above 60. (I dont get out, at best ill get a spider bite and feel feverish for a day. )

So then he still insists. So I asked him how much this test was gonna be. And he tells me around 200-400 bucks and im like WHOA WHOA No.

Scam me much?

So im at home, misrable and sick and looking for a new doctor. Stupid bull**** x.x

Crystanium

Smash Hero
So apperently modern medcine as losings its **** mind.

I went to the doctor the other day because its spring and im deveoloping allergies, gets general worse every year. But im getting headaches, my nose is running, and my throat is sore. You know, which is also symptoms of like..20 other flipping illnesses.

So I go in to see what medications my doctor would recommend.

But out of the blue he comes back and says "I wanna test you to see if you have the Swine Flu"

and I stop and tell him I dont get out, do no traveling, and not come into contact with anyone who has had it. This is normal for me and it happens around the time it starts to get above 60. (I dont get out, at best ill get a spider bite and feel feverish for a day. )

So then he still insists. So I asked him how much this test was gonna be. And he tells me around 200-400 bucks and im like WHOA WHOA No.

Scam me much?

So im at home, misrable and sick and looking for a new doctor. Stupid bull**** x.x
That's stupid. I'm tired of hearing about this "swine flu."

"Oh, you're not feeling good? Well, the only thing I can think of is that you've got swine flu."

That's so fallacious.

Oh, and a spider bite and become feverish for a day? Sounds like Spidey's story.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
10 pointz for Hive lol ^^
And that majorly sucks Ravin, I agree with Dryn though almost EVERYTHING has been called swine flue :S kinda ******** is it not.

Ravin

Smash Lord
@Dryn - I know right. Next thing I know climbing walls and wearing tights, defending people from the swine flu!

Told my doctor i was no longer paying him or going to see him. GG's.

@ Cherry - I know. I mean, i understand the history of the swine flu.

But from like...1918 To... 2009... I think our medical knowledge far surpasses much of what harmed us back in the day. Most cases of the swine flu have already recovered. Just dont be stupid and when you having problems breathing dont lay in bed and go hey... I cant breath, maybe I should sleep it off.

Thats typically when you die. If anything, the Swine Flu is population control for stupid people who dont take care of themselves well enough. (Most Americans if it gets out of hand will die, considering we have a 2/3 fat ration and horrible medical) Yeah for more jobs.

I dont have a heart sometimes.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
@Dryn - I know right. Next thing I know climbing walls and wearing tights, defending people from the swine flu!

Told my doctor i was no longer paying him or going to see him. GG's.

@ Cherry - I know. I mean, i understand the history of the swine flu.

But from like...1918 To... 2009... I think our medical knowledge far surpasses much of what harmed us back in the day. Most cases of the swine flu have already recovered. Just dont be stupid and when you having problems breathing dont lay in bed and go hey... I cant breath, maybe I should sleep it off.

Thats typically when you die. If anything, the Swine Flu is population control for stupid people who dont take care of themselves well enough. (Most Americans if it gets out of hand will die, considering we have a 2/3 fat ration and horrible medical) Yeah for more jobs.

I dont have a heart sometimes.
Thank god this is in the spam thread. What would you do if you had trouble breathing lol. Call the doctor? Secondly it's not that you don't have heart, you simply call it like you see it. Your a nice guy that's honest even when it hurts, Sorry to ruin the rep ;)
BTW! just wanted to throw in, Me and carter are laughing *knocks on wood* We have FREE Public Health care! at least half of it is serve worst cases first. Thank you Canada, you are my B**** lover
Girlfriend is simply Arm candy.

EDIT: does doing this "B****" count as censer dodging? I was merely telling everyone what word I used :) if it does PLZ dun infract Meh! I'll change it at your will :)

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Thank god this is in the spam thread. What would you do if you had trouble breathing lol. Call the doctor? Secondly it's not that you don't have heart, you simply call it like you see it. Your a nice guy that's honest even when it hurts, Sorry to ruin the rep ;)
BTW! just wanted to throw in, Me and carter are laughing *knocks on wood* We have FREE Public Health care! at least half of it is serve worst cases first. Thank you Canada, you are my B**** lover
Girlfriend is simply Arm candy.

EDIT: does doing this "B****" count as censer dodging? I was merely telling everyone what word I used :) if it does PLZ dun infract Meh! I'll change it at your will :)
No, that's not censor-dodging. I've written, "tier-w***e" before, because I didn't think anyone would know what I meant.

Ravin

Smash Lord
What the **** is this nice guy ****? Seriously D:<

Thanks Cherry :3

And today. Mexico dropped is suspeced death rate from 176, to maybe 101, saying that other things killed them, not the swine flu. and it only has 16 confirmed deaths and 100 cases, but the media is still hyping it up saying over 2500 possible cases.

Isnt that a little misleading?

more people have aids.

Crystanium

Smash Hero

And today. Mexico dropped is suspeced death rate from 176, to maybe 101, saying that other things killed them, not the swine flu. and it only has 16 confirmed deaths and 100 cases, but the media is still hyping it up saying over 2500 possible cases.

more people have aids.
The funny thing was that yesterday, while I was checking my e-mail, it had something on the news, saying how the media made the swine flu bigger than it needed to be. :laugh:

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I opened an email about swine flu and got the swine flu virus.

:(

Ravin

Smash Lord
ALSO

I got back into drafting. I am playing around and designing a tavern for my friends roleplay she is doing.

What do you think?

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
today at a tournament two people were wearing masks :D SWIIIINE FLUUUUUUU...

TOMORROW I GO TO VEGAS!!! VACATION ALL WEEK!

and you can all get mad jealous because Tudor and me are gonna kick it like ol Gs this week.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

more people have aids.
thats the liberal media for ya.

Xyro77

Conservative media spouts conspiracy theories and insults long-time allies of the United States. I wouldn't call that an improvement.
give me some examples because one ONE news station is conservative. i would rather hear theories than have the media flat out tell lies(lib media)

here is what you libs have

cbs
msnbc
abc
cnn

all the news papers and FM radio

Xyro77

hmm so cosmetic effects and simple questions(with OBVIOUS answeres) TRUMP lies?

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
hmm so cosmetic effects and simple questions(with OBVIOUS answeres) TRUMP lies?
They lied about the true appearance of those two liberal commentators. Don't act like they're so high-and-mighty when they spout out lies themselves.

Xyro77

They lied about the true appearance of those two liberal commentators. Don't act like they're so high-and-mighty when they spout out lies themselves.
cosmetic effects mean nothing. its how you choose to interpret them.

liberal media( i can get **** from ALL of them) literally throw out LIES on a DAILY(and in some cases) and or hourly basis.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Thanks Ravin will do!

I thought you quit Brawl, Rohins.
THAT MUST MAKE IT BURN EVEN WORSE :D

I'm most likely playing Melee w/ him or B+. Definitely cards.

and...I'm loving these stereotypical "conservative vs liberal" arguments! VERY entertaining, keep up the good work guys!

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
cosmetic effects mean nothing. its how you choose to interpret them.

liberal media( i can get **** from ALL of them) literally throw out LIES on a DAILY(and in some cases) and or hourly basis.
So does conservative media. They attacked Mass Effect like it was some smut simulator, only to retract their claims after one of them actually went ahead and played the game.

Not to mention Geraldo Rivera being 300 miles away from the scene of a conflict in Iraq, while it was being reported that he was there.

Don't forget the Project on Excellence in Journalism report in 2006. According to that, 68% of Fox's news stories contained personal opinions, compared to MSNBC's 28%, and CNN's 4%. Evidence.

F.A.I.R. also did a report on Fox's signature show, Special Report with Brit Hume. The ratio of conservative guests to non-conservative guests was 50:6. Hannity & Colmes' promotions also claimed Alan Colmes was a "hard-hitting liberal," when he was actually a moderate.

Fox News lies just as much as liberal media. Don't try and tout them as the messiah of honest reporting when it's very clear that they aren't.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
THAT MUST MAKE IT BURN EVEN WORSE :D
Let me cry so the burn will be extinguished by my tears.

T_T

I'm most likely playing Melee w/ him or B+.
Bah! Brawl+ can go die. "Brawl+ is like a fat ***** trying to wear small clothes." (Sean) :mad:

Melee is fun. Hey, maybe show some videos? I saw some of your videos, and your Samus is awesome!

Definitely cards.
So, when Rohins isn't doing mind games, he's doing card games.

and...I'm loving these stereotypical "conservative vs liberal" arguments! VERY entertaining, keep up the good work guys!
You know, it's stuff like this where both sides argue with each other, and I don't know which side to accept. Maybe I'll just sit on the fence.

So does conservative media. They attacked Mass Effect like it was some smut simulator [...]
I remember that. My brother and I thought that was silly.

Xyro77

So does conservative media. They attacked Mass Effect like it was some smut simulator, only to retract their claims after one of them actually went ahead and played the game.
libs attacked GTA. so what?

Not to mention Geraldo Rivera being 300 miles away from the scene of a conflict in Iraq, while it was being reported that he was there.
hes actualy been there before. several times. however, i dont like this guy at all. never have and never will. i think hes a phony(fony?)

Don't forget the Project on Excellence in Journalism report in 2006. According to that, 68% of Fox's news stories contained personal opinions, compared to MSNBC's 28%, and CNN's 4%. Evidence.
double check your research. look at the oranizations who did the reports........lib organoizations.

Fox News lies just as much as liberal media. Don't try and tout them as the messiah of honest reporting when it's very clear that they aren't.[/QUOTE]

im not saying they at 100% truth tellers. im just saying when i hear stories.....i trust FOx over ANYTHING else. Liberals have ALMOST ALWAYS make things seem MUCH worse than thaey are(swine flu) and they lie ALOT(saying the surge in iraq didnt work when the GENERAL said it has worked tremendously.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Bah! Brawl+ can go die. "Brawl+ is like a fat ***** trying to wear small clothes." (Sean) :mad:
Have you played it? It's pretty fun. It won't become a tournament standard by any means due to lack of portability...but if you like combos why not?

Melee is fun. Hey, maybe show some videos? I saw some of your videos, and your Samus is awesome!
Thanks :D I'll be posting new videos soon but not necessarily smash stuff (although I want to make a melee combo vid I'm way overdue).

You know, it's stuff like this where both sides argue with each other, and I don't know which side to accept. Maybe I'll just sit on the fence.
Hmm well a good way to evaluate it is to recognize what your values are, your perspective on issues, etc. Generally, the values / ideas get categorized into a larger picture (liberal / conservative) and you can go ahead and claim that perspective. What's important though is that you continue self evaluation and don't buy into a perspective due to your party, don't need to be a zombie.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
im not saying they at 100% truth tellers. im just saying when i hear stories.....i trust FOx over ANYTHING else. Liberals have ALMOST ALWAYS make things seem MUCH worse than thaey are(swine flu) and they lie ALOT(saying the surge in iraq didnt work when the GENERAL said it has worked tremendously.
The media isn't perfect. I know when things are blown way out of proportion (swine flu). In fact, some of my friends and I are going to get together and make a PSA video about why the swine flu is a money-making propaganda machine. (With evidence behind it, of course.) You must admit that the recent attacks in Iraq do suggest that the troop surge hasn't been completely effective. It's definitely made a significant difference, however.

Ravin

Smash Lord
thats the liberal media for ya.
That was actually on Fox news.

Fox news has ben hyping it up far more then CNN, MSNBC or as I actually read and watch the most, UK BCC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFISGhIXDaw&feature=channel

Here is a good example of Fox news hyping something that didn't need to be hyped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGqPxn7njqM

And this is how far Fox news will go to edit something to make someone look bad.

And you can't say it doesnt have facts or so what when links to the whole news, and other facts are on the side.

Pleae stop attacking people for no reason.

Ravin

Smash Lord
You simply dismiss logic when its in your face, liberal or not. <3. I see that now. Like your statement to Dyrn before on how you hate the Political forums because people hate being proven wrong. But its simply you. Instead of actually doing research and looking at more then one source, my case being a very good and factual source and the UKBBC, You simply state one statement thats hardly a factual or even right statement, and try to turn it into a valid point.

Its really not even worth debating with you if thats how your going to respond. Even with actual facts and information infront of your face you won't believe it because its "Liberal scum"

Its funny. Liberals will actually sit down and listen to the right wings and Repulicans. But when it comes the other way, they wont hear it.

You will believe Fox news when they are this wrong http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KMaPnFVCao.

But when I am bringing you links and information, youd rather disregard it with a "High and Mighty" stool you think you have on a E forum, then actual have a conversation and you would rather attack me instead and think I wont defend myself? Last I checked this was a free country and I can accept and think whatever I want. At least I can look at different things and pick out details instead of agreeing with one and only one site over another.

Try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom