• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

stingers

Smash Obsessed
esam rocked me
i dont think im amazing but im better than most scrubs you see getting 3 stocked in vids...
theres no reason esams vid shouldnt be put up o.O

edit: after watching i dont even think i did that bad for the most part...I just couldnt kill him lol. story of my life x.x

zmx

Smash Lord
it kind of hurt to watch someone get styled on this hard.
I kind of saw it coming once I realized that Ike knew about 3 moves (2 of which are extremely punishable).

For some reason I love watching Ike get destroyed though. It might be because he's overused (especially online). Or maybe it pains me when one goes to punish a usmash/fsmash only to mistime it and be punished themselves.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i misunderstand that and i was very dissappointed.

I thought you had camped someone for nearly 6 minutes before approaching.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i nominated it less for the result and more for the playstyle presented that was obv. not even present a lil bit in the first match

just showing a clear difference in what the difference in the approach (or lack there of) can mean for the matchup

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
you need to learn to link to specific times in vids.

its really easy just put

#t=XXmXXs
at the end of the youtube link and replace the sets of X's with the minute and second of the vid that you want to link to respectively.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
you need to learn to link to specific times in vids.

its really easy just put

#t=XXmXXs
at the end of the youtube link and replace the sets of X's with the minute and second of the vid that you want to link to respectively.
you can just pause it at the time you want in the video>right click>link at current time

x1000 times easier

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol it was his first tournament, and just started playing, give him a break >_>.

Just watch the video for the entertaining things superboom does.

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
It's not entertaining to watch someone style on a newbie. Its not even fun to do :x and I do it weekly.
Same here we play 5 stocks to 1 and he loses, until he switches to gaymenwatch, that dsmash always gets me in the end LOL

Top Bottom