• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Arc_Revived

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn8DaNVH-HQ

Pit section is fairly outdated. This is me vs Lee (Diddy)
The first stock was pretty exciting. Otherwise, the rest of this video displays a very campy style and doesn't show much of what Pit is truly capable of.

Edit: on that note I'd like to submit two displays of pit skill, one where I win and the other I lose

Arc(Pit) vs. Boxxy(Snake) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrL-xJSsAhw&feature=channel_page
Arc(Pit) vs. Ally (Snake) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a6SN-Dnjxc&feature=channel_page

Eyada

Smash Apprentice
do you know the name of the song in this video? D:
It's from OCRemix. It's by McVaffe; it's a remix of Dire, Dire Docks from Super Mario 64 called 'Liquid Mario'.

Here's the link to it: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00137/

It sounded overdriven in that YouTube video. If you want to create the same effect, just run the MP3 through an audio editor. (e.g., Audacity.)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i went to the yoshi boards and watched zudenka vids

man that helped my yoshi a lot

that guy is so good

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's Dire Dire Docks from Super Mario 64. I'm not sure who remixed it, though.
It's from OCRemix. It's by McVaffe; it's a remix of Dire, Dire Docks from Super Mario 64 called 'Liquid Mario'.

Here's the link to it: http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR00137/

It sounded overdriven in that YouTube video. If you want to create the same effect, just run the MP3 through an audio editor. (e.g., Audacity.)
Thanks! :D
-downloads-

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
edit: Forget it. I can't back up Chaz besides saying he's ranked in FL. >.>

Magik0722

Smash Champion
It happens when you buffer i move before a pokemon gets KO'd, but its strange because its illogical, if you buffer a upB, you wont always get a upB, sometimes youll get a jump, or a sideb

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
People can have a bad game/set, even if they're really good.
Not to mention Marth is Pokemon Trainer's most difficult matchup, if I recall correctly.

Also, Dancing Blade is a punisher, not a move you can just randomly throw out. If a player isn't making very clear mistakes or following any specific patterns, it can be hard to find a place to use it. That and what Dekar said. :p

Zip.

Smash Lord
Also, Dancing Blade is a punisher, not a move you can just randomly throw out. If a player isn't making very clear mistakes or following any specific patterns, it can be hard to find a place to use it. That and what Dekar said. :p
thissssssssss

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
DMG should stop running around brinstar long enough to update. D:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ALRIGHT Guys today I am revamping this thread, AND I've decided to allow DOUBLES VIDEOS to be submitted.

That's right. Do you suck at Singles (I know I do)? Are you amazing at Doubles and people meatride you hard? (Yeppppp) Then screw posting Singles Vids! Post some Doubles.

Doubles are a bit harder to rate, since you can still have a good match between 3 really good people and one "Average" player where as in Singles M2K would probably crush the soul of an average player. I will be up for the challenge though.

Edit: Anything older than July or June will need to be looked over very hard before I put it up.

ALSO: From now on, if someone gets nominated, and I take down their videos (due to age mostly), I will keep their name up there even if they do not currently have a video. This will make it easier for people to look at players who have already made the list, and for people to go out on Youtube/elsewhere and bring back to me videos of them.

Edit #2: Seibrik I will look at that in a moment. I'm going through a bunch of pages of nominations for singles atm.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ALRIGHT I have updated the list. As you can tell, we have a LOT of gaps to fill now. There were a bunch of old videos I had to get rid of (some from May/Early June are still up, past that nope). Look at the list, even if you don't like those particular players in various sections, and bring forth videos of them (or other good players) having a good match.

CHOP CHOP.

Florida, WHY DID YOU NOT PLANK THE DEDEDE??? Me and Dphat would have done that in a HURRY lmao.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Seibrik of course it's valid lmao. I'm just poking fun a little at Florida (or at least Halberd and his partner) for not playing more cautious. I've already put up that video.

AZ I will look at those in a sec, tutoring chess ATM.

Top Bottom