• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Marcbri is not even close to DEHF or SK92, don't add the vid. And it's not been proven any of those players is actually better than Armada. And I would strongly reconsider putting Charby up there.
I agree that DEHF and SK92 are better but that doesn't mean that he isn't good enough. You confuse me btw. You're the one saying that Armada isn't a big name in Brawl but you also say Marcbri isn't better? I think it's pretty obvious he is.
Charby has strong tourney results ... you can't argue with facts.

Luigi player is a beast btw
QFE

Edit: lol Jumpman, don't be silly.

:059:

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I agree that DEHF and SK92 are better but that doesn't mean that he isn't good enough. You confuse me btw. You're the one saying that Armada isn't a big name in Brawl but you also say Marcbri isn't better? I think it's pretty obvious he is.
Charby has strong tourney results ... you can't argue with facts.

QFE

Edit: lol Jumpman, don't be silly.

I know what I said, lol. But that's just my opinion. And I think Marc isn't good enough. He lasers, approaches with shield and uses DACUS when he needs to get a kill. Look how many times Mr-r could've grabbed his shield and how much he shielded the DACUS.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
of course I'm not as good as SK or DEHF xD.
Anyways, 10 days for NST where I'll fight Kaos again, I've been training hard, let's see what I can do this second time ( and if I can change your mind jumpman D: )

EU top 3 is kaos Ramin Istud but I'm not sure who would I rank first.

btw that match of me vs Mr.R is fun to watch, one of the few matches of myself I like ( I usually see mistakes everywhere xD)

Psychoace

Smash Champion
WILLZ SUUUUUUUUUUUUX

Ally's Falcon for christ's sake

Also. The only european who should be on this list is Armada :|

AAAAND please change Arkive Zero to ArkiveZero. I know how much he hates it when people spell his name with space xD
He has a good falcon and is probably the only other notable falcon so sure why not put him up. He's also like the only falcon next to me that utilizes his sliding pivot grab. **** we need more pro level falcons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjeKkAY866o

D

Deleted member

You guys cant say that all of these european players are better than armada because armada doesnt play brawl in big euro tournies.

I guarentee you marcbri would not have placed as high as armada (sorry marc :( ) at genesis, cuz ive played him.

Kaos isnt really that good lol, europe is pretty good but its top players arent near ours really.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
You guys cant say that all of these european players are better than armada because armada doesnt play brawl in big euro tournies.

I guarentee you marcbri would not have placed as high as armada (sorry marc :( ) at genesis, cuz ive played him.

Kaos isnt really that good lol, europe is pretty good but its top players arent near ours really.
im pretty damm sure istud is able to 3 stock armada.

AfroTwist ShadowPie

Smash Journeyman
... That would be overrastimating him
Armada isn't really THAT good with Sheik so there's no way he could've placed 17th at genesis with only using her... so he's probably good with a high tier too

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
of course I'm not as good as SK or DEHF xD.
Anyways, 10 days for NST where I'll fight Kaos again, I've been training hard, let's see what I can do this second time ( and if I can change your mind jumpman D: )

EU top 3 is kaos Ramin Istud but I'm not sure who would I rank first.

btw that match of me vs Mr.R is fun to watch, one of the few matches of myself I like ( I usually see mistakes everywhere xD)
I hope you will.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Wario, Wario, and Wario.
lol I wish.

If the list is Istudying, Mr R, then that is MK and Marth already. IDK the rest, I don't keep up with the euro scene.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Wario, Wario, and Wario.
lol I wish.

If the list is Istudying, Mr R, then that is MK and Marth already. IDK the rest, I don't keep up with the euro scene.
Dang it would be epic if istudying came on a plane called the mayflower and ***** at some tournament, only to be thwarted by M2K, last hit of grandfinals. The stock heard round the world lol

Then we could do a revolutionary crew battle, and throw his tea in the river afterward to celebrate.

:)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Istudy plays mainly ICs and occasionally Diddy
Kaos plays maily MK but sometimes uses G&W, at least in doubles
Mr.R plays Marth

D

Deleted member

iirc he used MK vs fly amanita

@burntsocks: dunno, I guess it would depend of the bracket, anyways I've improved a lot xD

some vids of european players i nominate

Zudenka Yoshi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shfxRYSvFmo

T. Wolf http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CQnvavlMWU&feature=related

Greward Olimar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj7r2H3vHAo

Leon Peach http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-TK6K7qABQ

I may post more later D:
Haha i didnt mean to offend.
Maybe you would have it would depend on the bracket but like mike haze and atomsk also placed 17th sooo...

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Peach: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOMMUHkpKk0

Just the first match really - Marth is pretty horrid. :p

But I like what I did that first game, and I think a b-sticking Peach needs to be represented! :p
IDK I think that Peach is average at best, probably a little worse. Their was little tech-skill shown, poor reading and overall slow reactions.

No joke, put this video up now. Meno's Peach is too **** to not get at least one match up there.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCEuxy-SVk&feature=related Cause it got uber ignored D:. Warning the mk isnt good. But I like the first stock and it is a decent display of my DI skills :p.
But... The Best Videos isn't about you, it's about BOTH players. If the MK isn't good, then doesn't it automatically null the nomination?

It's different in character board video compilations, where only the mainer who posted it should be seen in the battle... But in a forum with no character specifics, both characters should be at their best. :dizzy:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Lionman is best Falcon in Europe. His videos should be on here. =S

The matches Marcbri brought up a few posts back should surely be on here as it containts unprecedented amount of European ****.

Also why was I brought up a few pages back lol. Don't bring me up please I don't consider myself that good. And Aura how can you say I suck when you've never beaten me? If my Falcon sucks your Yoshi sucks moar get *****.

Top Bottom