• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
The rest was pretty bad though.

edit:
Put this for Tink now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKgIX8grHK0&feature=related
The Tlink lost, first of all, and secondly, that was just a standard textbook Tlink match. When we have matches of Santi and Jerm who either take the standard to a new level or fight completely out of standard and dominate anyway, we don't need videos like this, in my opinion.

I nominate this video of SK92 to replace the old one (Ironically it's against the same opponent):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ60Nd-0BK0

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
No.

Text book is great for Tink, but this one went outside of the box. Take a look again. It was very well played with a lot or originality.

Also, it was Tink vs MK. If an MK loses to a Tink, they DO NOT know the matchup or the MK sucks. This is a great vid.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Was it the part where he used his projectiles? Or maybe the part where he used his ZAir?

Just please point out the originality to us.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
No.

Text book is great for Tink, but this one went outside of the box. Take a look again. It was very well played with a lot or originality.

Also, it was Tink vs MK. If an MK loses to a Tink, they DO NOT know the matchup or the MK sucks. This is a great vid.
I looked at it again and I saw... a match where MK was in control for the majority of the match and only a very good 2nd stock kill by the Tlink player prevented it from being dominating, despite the appearance of a close match.

I wouldn't replace any of the videos we have in the first post with it, but I'd look out for other videos with this guy. Maybe he has better matches up that can be for consideration.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I find it hard to believe Dojo doesn't know every high tier much-up by now.

Dojo just got mindgamed & outplayed, simple as that.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Actually there are a few matchups Dojo doesn't have down 100%. Quite frankly, there are probably a few matchups here and there that Ally and M2K don't have down (I know for a fact that M2K undeniably doesn't have the Wario matchup down, although he looks like he gets closer each set to getting it down).

........ Unless you guys are just joking :/

Btw Fogo that video is going up. Under ****.

Asa

Smash Hero
Are you supposed to airdodge that much in the pit matchup? There was a lot of airdodging..

3rd game was definitely the best of the set.
I think there's better ones though.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
maybe it's just me but that Ike looked pretty bad, not taking anything away from the Zelda. But I do like DarkMusicain's videos a bit more.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
It's NinjaLink though. ANY NinjaLink match is awesome to watch regardless of when it happened.
You have to keep in mind 2 things, contextually.

If we were keeping year old matches up I'd rather my round 1 against rookie on battlefield that was up in the first go around to be my match. I accepted that old old old matches were removed for a reason and the video that's up for me now has me winning a 4 minute match after 3:30 of me getting my *** practically 3 stocked.

Secondly it's not a greatest hits thread, being enamored with legend of Ninjalink doesnt change that. I like that whole set but the bottom line is it's 13 months old.

B!squick

Smash Master
You have to keep in mind 2 things, contextually.

If we were keeping year old matches up I'd rather my round 1 against rookie on battlefield that was up in the first go around to be my match. I accepted that old old old matches were removed for a reason and the video that's up for me now has me winning a 4 minute match after 3:30 of me getting my *** practically 3 stocked.

Secondly it's not a greatest hits thread, being enamored with legend of Ninjalink doesnt change that. I like that whole set but the bottom line is it's 13 months old.
I know. I was just pointing out the obvious. :D

hotgarbage

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEwJw4pdfU&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTEwJw4pdfU&NR=1

i nominate teh rest of that set for ness.

this dude is a beast.

Also. please note the amazing music selection
I'd second this; these are probably the best Ness vids currently out there (not that that's saying much yeah, but still).

Are you supposed to airdodge that much in the pit matchup? There was a lot of airdodging..
Welcome to Brawl mang

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I kind of figured one of the best ness vids would have shaky in it, even before looking at it.

Top Bottom