• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
"And now I'm....**** Ridin! Ridin!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08S4poMGvwA
haha i think as a player he is better than me, but when i compare our marths i dont think he has surpassed me, idk i feel like i didnt play at my best at the most recent tourney ( where he outplaced me with 1 placing ) but theres still so much i can learn from him. i mean hes DEFINTELY better at the mk matchup then me ( which is the most important one for a marth main ) if I can narrow that down i think ill do alot better
I wouldnt find it offensive at all and wont take it personal if someone likes leons marth more , i mean as u said look at him! he plays beatifull and sometimes reminds me of mikehaze.
that being said im said, im gonna step it up and travel a bit more then i used to, I cant let the french take all the glory of europe now can i ?
I dont know who created it or who started it, but Mr. R was the first one ive ever seen use SH DB1 to first hit nair to up smash, in a tourney. therefore, hes my favorite, and thus, the best, marth player.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Delta-Cod is da bess.. being ranked in New Jersey is no easy feat.
It was luck, I doubt I'll be ranked again anytime soon. Especially with my incredibly poor results these past months.

Im da bess

Yoshi
>_>''

Wait....
All those meatriders said that poltergust was the best yoshi.....
but those other meatriders said that zudenka is the best yoshi...
and DMG said HE was the best yoshi....
THEY CANT ALL BE THE BEST ARGGG
*facewall*

Dude I don't even think he's top three. I just thought it would get a reaction from you :p
Oh you~ <3

Semifer

Smash Journeyman
I hate this WHOS DA BESS talking so much, just leads to aggression, frustration, hating...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously, stay on topic or I'm going to lock the topic. I'll be infracting off topic posts.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I would nominate Myself for a couple vids recorded of myself against san, but he wont/forgot to upload them for some reason.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
One forgets that my brawl got stolen and I told you about it multiple times =/

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You mean your Wii?

That sucks.

Im gonna go looking on youtube for some matches later on.

Glick

Smash Lord
I quit brawl... so long ago. My name is still on that list lol
Thanks I guess

Good jigglypuff mains?

Vanz is pretty great

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Those four consecutive powershields at 1:40 made me jealous :laugh:

I gotta play less wifi
I was expecting something amazing like powershielding all four hits of Snake's Nair or something, but it ends up only powershielding fireballs. How disappointing.

I don't have any vids to suggest myself, but I love all the videos from Bushido Brawl Impact. There's bound to be a few gems there.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I think that once that "Exemplary" thread is complete, we should replace everyone's names on this current list.

D

Deleted member

Yea guys!!!!
Zudenka/poltergust/scatz/deltacod/vgajhskdlalfg for best yoshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yikarur

Smash Master
Ally played the match up really bad. I've never played a Snake who got hit so much from an Egg while holding a granate. and I don't understand why people are always approaching an Edge Cancel Egging Yoshi, nobody should get damage from this ever.

bigman40

Smash Master
Because no one knows how to play vs Yoshi or knows **** about Yoshi. Much like how ppl know what to do vs almost any Low tier character.

Top Bottom