• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Sometimes, it's necessary to abuse the mechanics that Sonic can exploit in order to win.
It makes me upset that you arbitrarily make an exception to your "Play to Win" formula when it's Sonic, of all the characters.

Besides, Dekar was just ignorant of the properties. He could've been dtilting my SDR abuse at any time, but failed to do so. He got punished with a time out. I knew this, and milked his ignorance as much as possible.

I didn't enjoy it any more than you do, believe me, but I had to do it if I wanted to assure victory.
Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I didn't MAKE an exception, regardless of what thoughts I may have; if it's what you have to do to win then I can't hate you for it :) and wtf is that in your signature lol

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That match was gay and I loved it.

Is it only Dtilt, or can he clank with you with moves like Ftilt/Dsmash/Fsmash?
I hated doing it, DMG.

I don't know the exact mechanics behind the SDR Abuse either, but as far as I know, Diddy's dtilt, ftilt, and utilt (facing the opposite direction) should all clank with the SDR. I doubt that any of Diddy's smashes beat it, unless they are disjointed in a way that doesn't allow Sonic's hitbox to touch any of Diddy's hurtboxes.

Sorry I wasn't clear enough, I didn't MAKE an exception, regardless of what thoughts I may have; if it's what you have to do to win then I can't hate you for it :) and wtf is that in your signature lol
But you DID say you get upset, which makes me upset, because there are BETTER things to get upset about than a Sonic abusing a lack of spin dash knowledge.

As for what's in my signature? Pure, animated, sexy gold.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I hated doing it, DMG.

I don't know the exact mechanics behind the SDR Abuse either, but as far as I know, Diddy's dtilt, ftilt, and utilt (facing the opposite direction) should all clank with the SDR. I doubt that any of Diddy's smashes beat it, unless they are disjointed in a way that doesn't allow Sonic's hitbox to touch any of Diddy's hurtboxes.

But you DID say you get upset, which makes me upset, because there are BETTER things to get upset about than a Sonic abusing a lack of spin dash knowledge.

As for what's in my signature? Pure, animated, sexy gold.
I know there are other things to be upset about and I do get upset about them. I think the only thing here is just a personal dislike of Sonic's playstyle, but that's just personal preference. It'd be like someone saying they don't like Snake's grenades, you know? I was just referring to Sonic play in general. It's frustrating to fight, but I throw pikmin so it's not like I can talk :laugh:

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRAD_X1C7Bo

This is from a friendly at Gametable on Saturday after the tourney. We were both so tired we couldn't see straight so there are a lot of spacing errors and general wrongness (well from me at least) but the combo from Frank at the end is so outrageously good that I nominate this video on his behalf.
SFP, did you not know that you can d-smash chain Sheik to... forever?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, I didn't even know that I had a video in here.

Hmm... that match vs. ESAM... I felt that I just got lucky with those f-smashes, really. =/

Can you replace that video with this? Despite the SD, I think it is one of my best matches to date.

:069:

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
I would argue that Ganon's metagame has gone places in the last six months, if noly because crazy mofos keep trying to play him. Vermanubis got 3rd at a NE tourney recently. Crazy.
I'm such a ****, I namesearched out of curiosity. :p

But I agree with SFP. Ganon's metagame is up-and-coming. While I don't think he'll move anywhere on the tier list due to horribad recovery and absolutely no framesafe options, we're constantly getting better and improving our metagame.

Also, thanks for the mention, SFP. :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
as soon as i watch them i'll nominate a glutonny video in this post.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ADHD
Afro Thundah
Ally
Alphazealot
Anther
Arkive Zero
Armada
Big Lou
Boss
Bum
Cable
Chops
Co18
Corpse
Dark Musician
Dazwa
DEHF
Dekar
DEVA
DISK
Dojo
DMG
Espy
Excel Zero
Faded Image
Fiction
Fingerpass
Fogo
Framerate
Glick
Gnes
Gonta
Holy Nightmare
Hylian
Hyro
Ii
Ixis
Jerm
JJ
Kakera
Kadaj
K.I.D.
Koskinator
KOS-MOS
Kurado
Kyon
Legan
Lee Martian
Light
Magik
Meta
Mew2King
Mike Haze
Mr. R
NC-Echo
Nick Riddle
Niku
n00b
Oats
OCEAN
Omni
Phantom X
Pierce7d
Poltergust
prOAPC
Rebaz
Red-X
Reflex
Renegade
Rich Brown
Rogue Pit
Rookie
Roy
Roy R
Rykoshet
Rydle
Sagemoon
Santi
SAUS
Scatz
Sethlon
SK92
Shaky
Shlike
Shugo
Snakeee
Souther
Stingers
Typh
Tyrant
t0mmy
Ultimate Razer
UTD Zac
Vex Kasrani
YUI
Zeton
ZHAO
Zudenka

Should be full list of players in order. Will edit out inactives in a bit and have their respective videos also lined up correctly.
:'( hate you.

B!squick

Smash Master
ADHD
Afro Thundah
Ally
Alphazealot
Anther
Arkive Zero
Armada
Big Lou
Boss
Bum
Cable
Chops
Co18
Corpse
Dark Musician
Dazwa
DEHF
Dekar
DEVA
DISK
Dojo
DMG
Espy
Excel Zero
Faded Image
Fiction
Fingerpass
Fogo
Framerate
Glick
Gnes
Gonta
Holy Nightmare
Hylian
Hyro
Ii
Ixis
Jerm
JJ
Kakera
Kadaj
K.I.D.
Koskinator
KOS-MOS
Kurado
Kyon
Legan
Lee Martian
Light
Magik
Meta
Mew2King
Mike Haze
Mr. R
NC-Echo
Nick Riddle
Niku
n00b
Oats
OCEAN
Omni
Phantom X
Pierce7d
Poltergust
prOAPC
Rebaz
Red-X
Reflex
Renegade
Rich Brown
Rogue Pit
Rookie
Roy
Roy R
Rykoshet
Rydle
Sagemoon
Santi
SAUS
Scatz
Sethlon
SK92
Shaky
Shlike
Shugo
Snakeee
Souther
Stingers
Typh
Tyrant
t0mmy
Ultimate Razer
UTD Zac
Vex Kasrani
YUI
Zeton
ZHAO
Zudenka

Should be full list of players in order. Will edit out inactives in a bit and have their respective videos also lined up correctly.
No MrEh? Where's the Bowser love?

bigman40

Smash Master
Darn namesearch. >=(

Anyways I still have new videos (constantly do), but I never put them up here cause people always try to find the perfect video nowadays. I guess I should try nominating some new videos for myself..

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Some people were on the list, and had videos removed awhile back cause of age. Didn't keep their names.

Just nominate whatever you got. Most Yoshi vids I see in here are either europeans or Poltergust

Top Bottom