• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Congrats on your fail, Vocal.

If the San video I provided isn't good enough (which I highly doubt it isn't), Xyro has uploaded 15 videos of him v San, so be sure to have a look through all of them.

Justblaze647

Smash Lord
Running for my life in the forests of Eelong
Wow yeah this deserves to go up for Samus under Xyro if that San vid makes it. I really like the way Xyro played this match.

Edit: Aww man or maybe this one.

Is it bad that I find these low tier matches more exiting than high tiers?

Edit again: Hooray for megaman music, first off, but why is there NO stage with Squid Adler's theme? Fail, guys, fail. I mean, come on

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I thought Samus was the character who has to time people out to win and whenever someone chooses Samus in tournament, people will throw bottles.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
i thought mr. r was a top marth?
he is by far my favorite, in any case.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I could live with that. And as far as the video, the Marth looks good but is it just me or does that Kirby not know how to play properly? I don't know what a Marth v. Kirby mu is supposed to look like, so maybe I'm just mistaken.

I could live with that. And as far as the video, the Marth looks good but is it just me or does that Kirby not know how to play properly? I don't know what a Marth v. Kirby mu is supposed to look like, so maybe I'm just mistaken.
Most kirbies tell me that the MU is in Marth's favor, but some marth mains think it's even.

It's a toughie for Kirby let's just say.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You're both amazing players; to do the things you do with the characters you play is amazing, I wish I could be like either of you :)

I thought Samus was the character who has to time people out to win and whenever someone chooses Samus in tournament, people will throw bottles.
This is the case, having a few thrown at me I'm afraid ;____;.

@DTL's video, I really can't approve of that video, the Kirby was clueless in that MU.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL no...that's not what I meant. I posted the wrong link lol. I was showing that one to a friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_iD0n-cCPY&playnext=1&videos=UsXQBs9zW1Q

And Mr. R is the second best marth in Europe. Probably. Leon seems better
at the most recent tourney he placed 4th and i placed 5th before that my tourney placings with marth were better, also leons rankings aren't just because of his marth, he uses peach 50 % of the time.

i think my marth was better in the past, but right now we're too close so i cant tell

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Poltergust is the best Yoshi.

That aside, Mr. R, it's time to take a deep look into your smash life. Now I like you, Mr. R. I love watching you play and you use just the right amount of European trash talk, definitely not too much. I respect that. Now let's look at you truly compared to Leon. Have you seen his Marth? It's freaking beautiful. It honestly looks like it's at the peak of what Marth can do. Look at his Peach. Do you see any Peaches placing? Not really. But this guy could. He could go all Peach and still get top ten. It's seems to me like you're saying you think he's the better player, but both your Marths are at about the same level. Do you truly feel your Marth is a good as his or did you just used to be better and are finding it hard to admit he has surpassed you?

Wow...I have no idea why I wrote any of that...Please don't take that personally. I don't actually know who's Marth is better...But for a second I felt like I completely understood you. Weird.

D

Deleted member

Wait....
All those meatriders said that poltergust was the best yoshi.....
but those other meatriders said that zudenka is the best yoshi...
and DMG said HE was the best yoshi....
THEY CANT ALL BE THE BEST ARGGG

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Poltergust is the best Yoshi.

That aside, Mr. R, it's time to take a deep look into your smash life. Now I like you, Mr. R. I love watching you play and you use just the right amount of European trash talk, definitely not too much. I respect that. Now let's look at you truly compared to Leon. Have you seen his Marth? It's freaking beautiful. It honestly looks like it's at the peak of what Marth can do. Look at his Peach. Do you see any Peaches placing? Not really. But this guy could. He could go all Peach and still get top ten. It's seems to me like you're saying you think he's the better player, but both your Marths are at about the same level. Do you truly feel your Marth is a good as his or did you just used to be better and are finding it hard to admit he has surpassed you?

Wow...I have no idea why I wrote any of that...Please don't take that personally. I don't actually know who's Marth is better...But for a second I felt like I completely understood you. Weird.
haha i think as a player he is better than me, but when i compare our marths i dont think he has surpassed me, idk i feel like i didnt play at my best at the most recent tourney ( where he outplaced me with 1 placing ) but theres still so much i can learn from him. i mean hes DEFINTELY better at the mk matchup then me ( which is the most important one for a marth main ) if I can narrow that down i think ill do alot better
I wouldnt find it offensive at all and wont take it personal if someone likes leons marth more , i mean as u said look at him! he plays beatifull and sometimes reminds me of mikehaze.
that being said im said, im gonna step it up and travel a bit more then i used to, I cant let the french take all the glory of europe now can i ?

Top Bottom