• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Kasper is finally getting the credit he deserves!

That video has to go up. I will eat my hat if it doesn't ;o.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
How to be cool and get nominated: wavebounce ****.

theunabletable

Smash Lord
The match went on for 2:54 seconds according to the in-game clock, not counting the 3 second count down.

The part of the video where it ended is 2:45

It was sped up by a tiny amount.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL the match was played by forcing pal and then recorded on a ntsc version or something, which made it speed up slightly haha

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Why do you think it's sped up? Look at the what the match timer shows and add that to the vid length. What do you get?
Going along with unable tea table, if you play Falco, you'll notice that Falco's running speed is balls. The bird just doesn't move that fast. I noticed it throughout the video, but the part where he dashdances brings home the point. If you still don't believe me, go into training mode and dashdance with Falco in normal speed.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
that's what happens in every other match with mk & a sharkable stage.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i mean, if m2k did anything besides the same up air to shuttle loop over and over again, he would have had it. he would have done bettner just approaching normally on stage.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
i mean, if m2k did anything besides the same up air to shuttle loop over and over again, he would have had it. he would have done bettner just approaching normally on stage.
Dude.

Are you seriously saying that M2K played stupidly? He gets no excuses. I don't want to hear ANY of it. My guess is that Brood had him figured out so thoroughly that he didn't know what else to do, and this is M2K we're talking about. Don't stick up for him :laugh:

Top Bottom