• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

Technodeath

Smash Champion
The fox vid was pretty good. Like Vocal said, I want to see more of him. And like he also said, I think his opponent was playing pretty subpar In that game at least
since it said it was losers finals and they went to all 5 games :/

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Yeah, that Fox is really fun to watch, but his opponent was eh. I dunno, I just really enjoyed watching it.

Mango for Jiggz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-TY9r-ayzA

He does some stupid ****, but come on, it's Jigglypuff. We have no videos for her.
Mango tryna play like Melee Jiggs :laugh:

Still, that's the best Brawl Jiggs I've seen too, minus that part where he ate a charged smash on a whiffed Rest

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Didn't you post these a while ago? If you didn't, someone else did, and by the time that person edited people had already seen his original post, leading them to miss the edit

I know because when I noticed it I was like "HOW DID I MISS THESE AMAZING VIDEOS ZOMG" lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

Boofy!

Smash Champion
The same Ike that takes games off Ally and recently beat Gnes? Atomsk is amazing and so is San..

I know i'm getting trolled right now but w.e lol

Top Bottom