• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top Ten Videos of Each Character

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
So I don't understand.
This has the potential to be a really neat thread, except that huge chunks of characters/players don't have videos, and I think this has been around for a long time now. No offense to DMG, but shouldn't somebody take over this?..

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So I don't understand.
This has the potential to be a really neat thread, except that huge chunks of characters/players don't have videos, and I think this has been around for a long time now. No offense to DMG, but shouldn't somebody take over this?..
Lol I love when new people come in here :D

I would like to see the thread updated as well, though I see all the videos anyways since I subscribe

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Same here, I just pop in daily and check out the vids myself.

lol

Campy matches ARE NOT four minutes long
Lol hel| yea, it was campy!
4 minute match in which there was a nice 0-death 'combo' and Kirby swallow stage spike.
Now imagine if those hadn't occurred, how long do you think the game would gone then?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
In that case, share in my deep-seated hatred of the corrupt government ruling this thread that refuses to change for the better!!!

I've got cookies too

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Why not? It makes my life so easy; all I have to do is go my Control Panel to see if the threads I'm interested in have any new posts. You must hate useful things :p

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
idk. i just go to the tactical discussion and look for bolded thread titles i can troll.

Flayl

Smash Hero

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
He got 1st correct? I know he got 2nd in low tiers, but I kinda just assumed he ***** singles bracket.

BTW Sonic is worse. At least Pit is kind of almost sorta a cool character. Kinda.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I used to never subscribe to stuff. Now I do it to every thread I visit practically.
I just have my settings to subscribe me every time I reply to a thread :)

And Sonic is one of my most hated characters for the very reason Espy won that match. My motto is don't apologize for what you have to do to win unless you play MK, but **** Sonics make me want to make an exception.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
This is what I was talking about.
Lol :) Here's what I mean by this: let's say someone play G&W, but they lose game 1, then switch to MK for game 2. If you have to switch to the best character in the game in order to win then I lose some respect for you.

And for the other half of that statement, it's pretty simple. A lot of characters in this game have a REALLY difficult time playing competitively, and if they're going to do it then they sometimes have to do some gay things to survive. I can't hate them for trying to win with a bad character. This Sonic stuff, however...it just makes me upset. Perhaps this is what he has to do to win, I just don't like it.

edit: and let me clarify: I'm not hating on MK mains. I'm talking about people who resort to Metaknight when they don't succeed with their character of choice.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Added Espy and Chu's videos. Gonna rework this format a bit to also include an alphabetical list of each person and their video, and fool around with some of the colors.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
ADHD
Afro Thundah
Ally
Alphazealot
Anther
Arkive Zero
Armada
Big Lou
Boss
Bum
Cable
Chops
Co18
Corpse
Dark Musician
Dazwa
DEHF
Dekar
DEVA
DISK
Dojo
DMG
Espy
Excel Zero
Faded Image
Fiction
Fingerpass
Fogo
Framerate
Glick
Gnes
Gonta
Holy Nightmare
Hylian
Hyro
Ii
Ixis
Jerm
JJ
Kakera
Kadaj
K.I.D.
Koskinator
KOS-MOS
Kurado
Kyon
Legan
Lee Martian
Light
Magik
Meta
Mew2King
Mike Haze
Mr. R
NC-Echo
Nick Riddle
Niku
n00b
Oats
OCEAN
Omni
Phantom X
Pierce7d
Poltergust
prOAPC
Rebaz
Red-X
Reflex
Renegade
Rich Brown
Rogue Pit
Rookie
Roy
Roy R
Rykoshet
Rydle
Sagemoon
Santi
SAUS
Scatz
Sethlon
SK92
Shaky
Shlike
Shugo
Snakeee
Souther
Stingers
Typh
Tyrant
t0mmy
Ultimate Razer
UTD Zac
Vex Kasrani
YUI
Zeton
ZHAO
Zudenka

Should be full list of players in order. Will edit out inactives in a bit and have their respective videos also lined up correctly.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Seconding the best character in the game is nothing to apologize for.
Unless the mu is 65:35 or worse (or it's textual equivalent), I just take it as meaning a player isn't skilled enough with his/her main to handle things. I guess it's just a personal thing; I'm more impressed by a person's victories when MK isn't next to his/her name in the results thread. But that's just my view on the game, I still think u guys are fine :)

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
People shouldn't be playing characters that go 35-65 with MK ;)

But I understand what you're saying. And disagree with it. But understand it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
that's like everybody below a tier though...

+ YAY for DMG updating crap. :3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And for the other half of that statement, it's pretty simple. A lot of characters in this game have a REALLY difficult time playing competitively, and if they're going to do it then they sometimes have to do some gay things to survive. I can't hate them for trying to win with a bad character. This Sonic stuff, however...it just makes me upset. Perhaps this is what he has to do to win, I just don't like it.
Sometimes, it's necessary to abuse the mechanics that Sonic can exploit in order to win.
It makes me upset that you arbitrarily make an exception to your "Play to Win" formula when it's Sonic, of all the characters.

Besides, Dekar was just ignorant of the properties. He could've been dtilting my SDR abuse at any time, but failed to do so. He got punished with a time out. I knew this, and milked his ignorance as much as possible.

I didn't enjoy it any more than you do, believe me, but I had to do it if I wanted to assure victory.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That match was gay and I loved it.

Is it only Dtilt, or can he clank with you with moves like Ftilt/Dsmash/Fsmash?

Top Bottom