• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

clowsui

Smash Legend
agradezco a todos los que se han traducido mi puesto en el idioma inglés para que todos puedan entender.

he puesto todas sus entradas en un traductor, pero no estoy seguro de lo que algunas de las palabras significan.

sin embargo, yo no soy de México. No todo el mundo que habla español es mexicano, hijo de puta racista.

¿en cuánto tiempo puedo estar en esta lista? estoy muy emocionado.

english:
this my attempt at to translate that into english. i use web translation.

I schtze his/its / her/its/their sandbank of the poczt of moj of natumaczyy of English jzyka fr everything she/it will understand. I the pomieciem all your supw tumacza, but I am no sr of this of the plutt redniego of swka. From a fawn or another, I am not from Mexico. This of Mexican hiszpaski, you racist natrliches child, doesn't speak.When I, the l-hinber zosta of mog cut? I many abeted
como zinoto dijo presenta sus videos y evidencias de ganar...entonces te evaluamos y te comparamos con los otros metaknights que ya estan en la lista. claro?

y creemos que sea de mexico porque la lista solamente contiene jugadores desde los eeuu, canada y mexico. nada mas. no arrogues mas por favor

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The best part is that Dark.Pch has not a single goddamn say about whether or not he should be put on this list. :applejack:

Luxord

Smash Journeyman
was wondering why I was not on it along with a few others. Also before I even knew this list was made, I had had countless people always asking me if I am better then the other Peach players or are they better then me.
I don't see how its cool to seriously Not add me to the list
At apex I was discourage, I did not think I was gonna even make first round of pools. Yet I did double and made bracket. Nothing? No respect points?
I do NOT wish to ever be on this list. Reason for this is cause I am NOT a good player.
So with all this, I ask to just keep my name out of all this Peach talk. I do not need to
be talked about. I don't need you guys coming up to me and comparing me to others.
Espy man, you don't read, can't you see it's SO obvious what he actually wants :facepalm:
At the beginning he's all like, "yo how could you not add me, Dark.Pch 2gud1337forevaaa"
But then at the end he's all like "yo I suck, why the hell would you add me, Dark.Pch 2badIsuck0rzatB@rwl)

Am I the only one who thinks Dark Peach's post sounds like Mekos' post, just with less intelligence in them?

On-Topic: I'm about 50% confident he does not want to be on the top 5 list, and 50% sure he believes he deserves to be on it.

Player-1

Smash Legend
just add half of his name onto the list and leave the other half off, also we won't even put him on the peach list he can go on the jiggz list. problem solved.

vato_break

Smash Master
he wants to be on the list but, due to salt because he is not good enough, he cannot be added to the list?

EDIT: i think nicole tried doing the same thing awhile back too lol. "oh hay guis, im a top 5 peach but plz anywinz on me dont matter k thnx."

lmao so ********

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
he outplaced Nicole and a few other Peaches at Apex with 49th

he beat k prime and ripple 2nd round pools, lost to Nick Riddle
he beat a bunch of people in his first round pools who I didn't even know existed

doesn't post impressive results or place consistently in his region, so idk how it's better than what Mikey or Kyon are doing where they live or why he even made that post in the first place

probably to make a statement about how I lost to Darc, and he beat him in a friendly set or whatever, but I lost to every Marth on the planet anyways and outplaced him - so it doesn't really phase me

M@v

Subarashii!
He actually beat me too in that pool with kprime and them. I beat ripple as well, but yeah nick riddle and darkpeach made it out of that pool.

z00ted

Compare that pool's skill density to Nicole's and mine:

Nicole
Dabuz
Hylian
Seagull
Espy

Ally
Player-1
Yukhoe
Illmatic
Dapuffster

I just got lucky being able to contend against a top level Japenese Wario/Peach because those are my two favorite matchups in the game. Player-1 just tried to camp me and he's not Gnes, so I timed him out. Dapuffster was pretty easy due to it being Jigglypuff and Ally was Ally.

Placement at Apex was 50% luck, 50% skill around the 49th/64th area.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm saying its better or worse; i was just mentioning the whole pool. IIRC it was

Nick Riddle
Kprime
M@v
Dark Peach
Ripple

D.Peach went 3-1 only losing to nick iirc.

Also I'm still pissed at myself for the loss to dark peach. Props to him for bringing it back, but I let a game 1 2 stock go out the window and lost to him game 3 -_-
I have a horrible tendency of letting sets get away from me like that. Happened against kprime too >_>. Barely lost to him game 1, we were both over 180% last stock. Then I get 2 stocked game 2.

I need to learn to not choke/get nervous/get less predictable/whatever the hell is causing me to drop close games.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Espy man, you don't read, can't you see it's SO obvious what he actually wants :facepalm:
At the beginning he's all like, "yo how could you not add me, Dark.Pch 2gud1337forevaaa"
But then at the end he's all like "yo I suck, why the hell would you add me, Dark.Pch 2badIsuck0rzatB@rwl).
I do read. I just like doing this because I love seeing reactions. :applejack:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Typical brawl community responses with me *shrugs* use to it.

I was serious with what I said. But if you wanna poke fun and all, thats cool. Im not even gonna fight back.

z00ted

I agree and make split second decisions based off of my personal bias, so Keitaro will be 5th Snake shortly.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
he outplaced Nicole and a few other Peaches at Apex with 49th

he beat k prime and ripple 2nd round pools, lost to Nick Riddle
he beat a bunch of people in his first round pools who I didn't even know existed

doesn't post impressive results or place consistently in his region, so idk how it's better than what Mikey or Kyon are doing where they live or why he even made that post in the first place

probably to make a statement about how I lost to Darc, and he beat him in a friendly set or whatever, but I lost to every Marth on the planet anyways and outplaced him - so it doesn't really phase me
Yeah it was just a friendly. It's not like I haven't lost a friendly to Nicole or would have eventually lost a friendly against you.

Also I don't think outplacing anyone matters. It matters who you beat, also who you lose to.

Dynamo298

Smash Rookie
So, wait. These are the best players in the world for their respective characters?
Sorry, I'm new to this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom