• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
This is Dark Falco, just saw some of the posts discussing me and I thought Id share input. My reputable tourney wins are Will (#1 DK), Neon (#3 DK), and Budget Cadet Player (Metaknight that 2-0ed BluB) I do very well against ranked players in friendlies (my old PA crew and the DFW crew), I have taken friendly sets off of lots of ranked players in PA and TX, such as KT, Ebo, Squall, Nasty, Logic, Illmatic, UTDZac, Infinity, Aerolink, and FK. I believe that I have the potential for top 5 but I dont have enough tournament wins; there are definitely some Falcos more deserving in mind. DEHF, Shugo, Pelca, SK92, and Bloodcross have tons of achievements that have solidified themselves in the top 5. Hopefully soon I'll get some more wins under my belt.

I Dair You

Smash Ace
NNID
mike824
3DS FC
0834-4241-7942
again, Im not arguing that I should even be on this list. lol. To me, its an honor even to be mentioned. Also, the entire top 5 mains Falco and secondaries MK, or IC. No one thinks solo Falco can cut it. And I want to eventually make this list as the solo Falco main.:cool:

fonzi21

Smash Ace
/sigh you got me with technicalities.

You can put technicalities of the sentence structure to say you weren't, and I guess I have no proof to say you were. So I guess we are at a stalemate for that. So to make things simplistic, rephrase the sentence so it's either very clear, or just don't use my name. Not using my name makes it very clear i'm not the person being targeted, because your original statement (since people like Fonz and some others do really well at one tournament, then disappear forever without telling who they beat.) In the human mind you most likely would have worded it differently if it wasn't directed at me, but then again I have no proof. So continue on, but rephrase from using my name unless it's very clear that it's not directed at me. That way we don't have any issues.

Thanks,

and DLA, Lol, thats all im going to say, is L...O...L

I also do want to point out, when I came in here to post, it was DEFINITELY to troll people hahaha.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
/sigh you got me with technicalities.

You can put technicalities of the sentence structure to say you weren't, and I guess I have no proof to say you were. So I guess we are at a stalemate for that. So to make things simplistic, rephrase the sentence so it's either very clear, or just don't use my name. Not using my name makes it very clear i'm not the person being targeted, because your original statement (since people like Fonz and some others do really well at one tournament, then disappear forever without telling who they beat.) In the human mind you most likely would have worded it differently if it wasn't directed at me, but then again I have no proof. So continue on, but rephrase from using my name unless it's very clear that it's not directed at me. That way we don't have any issues.

Thanks,

and DLA, Lol, thats all im going to say, is L...O...L

I also do want to point out, when I came in here to post, it was DEFINITELY to troll people hahaha.
You bet. That's why I apologized for it being unclear, 'cause I worded it poorly.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Socal vs Texas crew battle would be interesting.

There are tons of players in Texas who are amazing but will never be recognized because they dont travel and dont place well at tournaments because of how stacked we are. Texas may not have the best top 5 of any region but we have the strongest bench just because of our size.

I could definitely see Dark Falco on this list. If he starts attending tournaments on a more regular basis he will start taking names.

Also, DLA every time I see your sig I nearly die laughing lol.

**Havok**

Smash Lord
3 more wins with my snake.

Vatobreak
Falln (revengesies)
Mikehaze <3 (finally)

EDIT:

Wooops, make that 4

got TKD yesterday too!
:phone:

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
lol i did quit cuz of school but im on summer break. without practice went to a ZP tourny and won going all wario beating mvd/riddle/8bit

soooo, don't count me out yet :D

V1CE

Smash Champion
I know you consider yourself more florida than NC esam... Thats why i said well with esam this is what it is... if you were florida then it would be a little diff... You are a part of NC tho... Florida is your hometown but you do spend ALOT of time with us in NC you come to all our tourneys and we all hang with you when your here... You know you love us! I do understand tho since FL is your hometown... You should be considered a player in our region tho cause well you are for like most of the year an your only gone during the summer for the most part... Plus Esam/Mekos team is one of the best in the country... So rep us well :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
I heard he beat Razer so bad, Snake dropped 2 spots on the Tier List.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Thanks, guys (minus Tesh's trolling). He went ICs first round for laughs I think, and I had a mix of poor matches and good matches that day.

What that means for me with this list...I don't know. Regardless, I have a lot of work to do.

allshort17

Smash Ace

Tesh

Smash Hero
He only beat __X__ in Apex bracket, but he must have done some serious work to get there.

Cassio

Smash Master
Why do people randomly decide someone near their region is better than their west coast's counterpart without bothering to look at WC's results? Not to pin anyone down but it happens all the time. Trevonte got 33rd at Apex as well and as far as I know went all Fox.

And not sure if trolling about PJ...maybe he deserves to move up but MJG got top 3 and 5 and a MW and Socal regional in back to back weekends in the last month.

And Havok should be 3rd after yesterday (he already listed his wins).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Maybe it's just me ... but Havok's recent wins as Snake seem to be pretty much on par with @lly's.

:059:

allshort17

Smash Ace
Why do people randomly decide someone near their region is better than their west coast's counterpart without bothering to look at WC's results? Not to pin anyone down but it happens all the time. Trevonte got 33rd at Apex as well and as far as I know went all Fox.

I don't think he's better. There equal in my book, however it seems now NAKAT is pulling slightly above Trevonte. However, could someone tell me his recent wins in NorCal?

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
Chudat really needs to be #1 Kirby.
Mink should be #5 ZSS
Kuro should be #5 Pit
Kyon needs to move up a space or two, #5 doesn't seem right. He's been placing extremely well over here, including a win over Kadaj to get 2nd when he went OOS recently.
Floooorida ftw.

And I'm coming for #5 Kirby, possibly for #4 (not sure if he's still around or not). Very soon.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I don't think he's better. There equal in my book, however it seems now NAKAT is pulling slightly above Trevonte. However, could someone tell me his recent wins in NorCal?
Don't worry about a top 5 list lol just go with the flow.
I went all fox at apex though. I've been using fox, mk, and ics either due to be counter picked or counter picking so yea I'm still using fox, but a mixture of the three to answer your question.
:phone:

C.J.

Smash Master
That's saying that he has better results than DRN, YBM, Dakpo, Shlike, and/or Bio.

That's a stretch.

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
That's saying that he has better results than DRN, YBM, Dakpo, Shlike, and/or Bio.

That's a stretch.
I know, I know. I was kinda foolin' around, but at the same time I kinda wasn't. I know about those 5, but I think Mink will be pullin' in some nice results sometime soon. Unless he just decides to go all ICs again...or Ganon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom