• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Top 5 Brawl [ US | CAN | MEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neon!

Smash Lord
Response when I took a match off razer last year at whobo: "Yeah Neon, you're not bad but not you're not top 5 yet.

Response when Bio took a match off Razer: "Bio, you're zss is amazing lets make you top 5."

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea but Bio took that game 3.

I haven't seen much from Y.B.M. tbh. All the vids I see of him he uses Kirby.

Speaking of WHOBO last year, Bio damn near beat Trela in pools back then too (ofcourse Trela was making godly comebacks and crushing souls like usual).

Beating the best Toon Link and the best Snake has gotta count for something eh?

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Who has kewwky and triple R beaten in the past 6 months?
Pfft, I haven't even been to a tourney in over 6 months. Being in the Navy has its drawbacks, I now have the money to travel to tourneys, but lack the time. However I'm getting a ride to a tourney this weekend, although I've no idea who's gonna be there.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Bio has hosted three events in Northern California, all of which have been extremely successful.
That doesn't say anything about his skill with ZSS, though, which I'm assuming is what YbM wanted to hear about.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Well, what has YbM been doing recently?
I'm pretty sure Krystedez has been trying to figure that out for a while...so he could decide whether I should replace YbM or not.

BioDG

Smash Ace
Out of curiosity...

What has Bio done beside recently beat Razor...?
Um...in the past few months I had tournament wins on shadow1pj (2-0 with video), Fliphop (2-0 with video), Pwii (gw/pit) (2-1), and I think this is recent (not sure which tourney) but a MM win against Smoom (I don't remember the count).

And I hosted three events in Northern California, all of which have been extremely successful.

Tesh

Smash Hero
He doesn't travel so I think all you will find is wins on Fliphop :diddy: , Pj :toonlink:, Pwii (MK Banned :pit:), Smoom :popo:, Kilik :sheik:

And losing to...Razer, Trela, Illmatic and apparently he has lost to Sync at almost every tournament he has attended recently.

Looking at the list I think V115 should be above Bio. I don't know what Dakpo and Y.B.M. have done recently to both still be on the list at all.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
You know, it'd be a lot easier to just completely refresh the ZSS list, and make it look something like this.

1: V115+Bio
2: V115+Bio
3: V115+Bio
4: Nick Riddle
5: V115+Bio

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I didn't know rules existed and this became a legit thread lol, just read them.

Albert L is always in the shadows, waiting for his chance to take over the community with his dominant Ganondorf.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Well that's good Bio keep up the good stuff. I like knowing ZSS is being represent well.

Well, Since I've moved from Ohio to Texas, I mixed it up with Kirby and ZSS. I got 9th out of 29 peeps at my first tournament Losing to UTD ZAC and ALSM. I went all ZSS at one Tournament Called " Rise of UTA". They never got around to placing the entire bracket up. But I lost to Denti and Infern. I placed 4th out of like 20 something. The last tournament I went to I lost to ALSM in Close Set. I got 7th out of 26.

I mean how far are we going back on the activity. I've been putting in work in the Midwest for a while, ya know... since 2010, like going back and forth with a lot of top players in our region.

Also, just Youtube "Y.b.M. ZSS" There are plenty of Vids up...

I'll never take anyone's credit away for putting in work with there Character so please don't take away mine.. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom