• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The State of Brawl in Japan: 3rd Update 14/02/10

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Wow Lucario has a lot of balanced MUs... but less losses in the right MUs imo (only Snake/D3 are bad, but still winnable, but he definitely has issues with MK and the like). He also has a lot less advantaged MUs, probably due to the fact that he's like one of the more average characters in this game minus the aura factor.

Basically... we look to extreme in our MUs compared to theirs, but they value high strength over solidity, which explains Lucario's decent MUs but meh placement. In reality, it's because of these varied strengths that allow him to perform reasonably well.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Meh I don't know, you were quite subtle with your previous post.

You got me curious, what do the Japanese know about Sonic that we don't?

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I'll edit the chart with English names tomorrow if it really bugs you that much.

So I went on Nico to find some Japanese Brawl tourney play and I think I can firmly say IMO Japan's metagame > North America's metagame. EYE EM OH.

The miss/hit ratio seems much better than ours. Much less wasted/missed attacks. They definitely capitalize on their kills better. IMO
Not only do they seem to play more precisely than we do, but it's very entertaining and interesting to watch. IMO
It's kind of...dare I say....Melee-ish. *runs*

I'm starting to see why Zelda+Sheik is so high as well. They really capitalize on the range that Sheik's legs give her. Not to mention her speed as well. Zelda still looks like Sheik's kill move to me...IMO

I'm bookmarking all these videos so I can just post them all in on post tomorrow.

oh and IMO. ಠ_ಠ

napZzz

Smash Hero
Meh I don't know, you were quite subtle with your previous post.

You got me curious, what do the Japanese know about Sonic that we don't?
that if you can SDI properly and play it out right sonic is trash and cant do anything. his attacks have no priority, he struggles to get a kill move vs. most characters in the game, and theres just nothign good about him. He's like a really really bad wario, a character who tries to rely on a bunch of dumb tricks and un predictability to rack damage. But what does it matter when sonics never going to land a kill move lol.
I'll edit the chart with English names tomorrow if it really bugs you that much.

So I went on Nico to find some Japanese Brawl tourney play and I think I can firmly say IMO Japan's metagame > North America's metagame. EYE EM OH.

The miss/hit ratio seems much better than ours. Much less wasted/missed attacks. They definitely capitalize on their kills better. IMO
Not only do they seem to play more precisely than we do, but it's very entertaining and interesting to watch. IMO

I'm starting to see why Zelda+Sheik is so high as well. They really capitalize on the range that Sheik's legs give her. Not to mention her speed as well. Zelda still looks like Sheik's kill move to me...IMO

I'm bookmarking all these videos so I can just post them all in on post tomorrow.

oh and IMO. ಠ_ಠ
I agree.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
that if you can SDI properly and play it out right sonic is trash and cant do anything. his attacks have no priority, he struggles to get a kill move vs. most characters in the game, and theres just nothign good about him. He's like a really really bad wario, a character who tries to rely on a bunch of dumb tricks and un predictability to rack damage. But what does it matter when sonics never going to land a kill move lol.
=>

Somewhat right at least.

Not going to bother arguing about this though, I'm sure that neither of us could care less about this though.

I know it's not my problem anyway.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Well, Sonic has always been the essence of a mid-tier character to me.

He's one of the 3 characters of extremes.

-Meta Knight who either has advantageous match ups or even match ups.
-Bowser who has either even match ups or disadvantageous match ups.
-And then there's Sonic who has no true good nor bad match ups.

He also falls under the exact same category as Marth as well.

Just like Marth, Sonic has no tricks or gimmicks to help him.
At the same time, there's no tricks or gimmicks that can truly shutdown Sonic either.
He will always reflect the skill of the person controlling him and nothing more.

Those facts remain true to Sonic regardless of your region or the current state of the metagame.
Those facts not only make Sonic mid-tier, but they are also what makes him tourney-viable.

I'm just going to stop right there because the last thing I want to see is another '08-like Sonic discussion.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
I'm fairly sure no one posted this yet, so here's a match-up chart for you all to gut open like a fish. Add this to the OP if you like.
Did an Edited/Hard Translated for those who can't read kana/too lazy to look back and forth

If you can you link us all the nico vids of interest o;

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Well, Sonic has always been the essence of a mid-tier character to me.

He's one of the 3 characters of extremes.

-Meta Knight who either has advantageous match ups or even match ups.
-Bowser who has either even match ups or disadvantageous match ups.
-And then there's Sonic who has no true good nor bad match ups.

He also falls under the exact same category as Marth as well.

Just like Marth, Sonic has no tricks or gimmicks to help him.
At the same time, there's no tricks or gimmicks that can truly shutdown Sonic either.
He will always reflect the skill of the person controlling him and nothing more.

Those facts remain true to Sonic regardless of your region or the current state of the metagame.
Those facts not only make Sonic mid-tier, but they are also what makes him tourney-viable.

I'm just going to stop right there because the last thing I want to see is another '08-like Sonic discussion.
... No tricks or gimmicks to help him? I agree with your other points, but really? The tricks and gimmicks are what cast the illusion of our mid-tier status to begin with. LOL

I think he's mid-tier, for those tricks and gimmicks, complimenting his punishment game thanks to his speed, and superb recovery. Lots of other factors here as well, but. Yeah, tricks and gimmicks. They're awesome.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
There is only 1 thing I 100% SURE KNOW about sonic.

He is a ***** to catch if he ever gets the lead.

I think if sonic ran away from me all the time I'd ragequit VS sonics.

But I'm VERY interested in seeing the Japanese play of sheik/zelda

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
You are so right about that. XD;

Everyone gets ticked fighting me. I play an aggro Sonic, but even then it's hard for people to catch me. XD

Flayl

Smash Hero
Bowser has good matchups and it kinda bugs me it's almost 2010 and people still aren't willing to admit it lol

Laem

Smash Champion

Made my day *agrees and runs with you*

Some ratio's are pretty awesome, like wolf dedede 45-55, and mk not having anything better than 65-35

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i would say on a whole i think the US meta game is better but i might be bias.

what i will say is that Japan has some characters better developed then the US and the US have some characters more developed then Japan. This is kinda obvious in are tier list and MU charts.

One example is Pit. there are very few pits in the US and even fewer doing anything noteworthy while in Japan he seems to be a more played character who is doing well in tourneys. The same can be said for zelda/shiek in japan.

While in America the ic's and Sonic are more developed and because of this are much higher ranked on are tier lists. This is proven even more by the Japanese MU chart that has the Ganon IC MU only as a 6.5 adv for the IC's

so in the end its hard to say who is better since its more about the development of the characters and no matter who is better we both have plenty to learn from each other

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
I don't think those matchups are weighted the same as ours to be honest. Some of them don't make any sense if you try and translate their 60-40 to our 60-40

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
honestly people need to stop acting like Japan is ***. They're metagame is more than likely ahead of ours. The things we be doing we get from that buffered dthrows and crap. It's laughable when people think that they have brought any character past a level of what they think they're playing them at. Also think that people in japan would destroy 99% of the people posting in this thread talkN **** about Japan's metagame.

Flayl

Smash Hero
honestly people need to stop acting like Japan is ***. They're metagame is more than likely ahead of ours. The things we be doing we get from that buffered dthrows and crap. It's laughable when people think that they have brought any character past a level of what they think they're playing them at. Also think that people in japan would destroy 99% of the people posting in this thread talkN **** about Japan's metagame.
I don't think being blindly supportive of the Japanese metagame makes you appear any less biased lol.

-Ran

Smash Master
I think I can firmly say IMO Japan's metagame > North America's metagame. EYE EM OH.

Most attacks at a high level that miss are intentional to safely bait reactions. We do this since our opponents are typically on the ground prepared to perfect/shield grab our options. So we have to create the illusion of poorly spaced moves to get them to go into shield drop lag, or to get them to air/spot dodge so that we can punish properly.

For example, with Marth I'll nair at my opponent after a fast fall when they are at 70% and near an edge when I know that they are going to shield or attempt to attack. I intentionally miss the attack to bait the reaction, because I can auto-cancel the Nair into a perfectly spaced tipped-forward Smash. Most people when they see a miss-paced Nair attempt to dash in to punish, or use their longest reaching move. To an observer, it would appear that I missed my attack, and 'got lucky' with a forward smash.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I love how the worst matchup in the game is Luigi vs Dedede at 2.5 : 7.5

Until someone posts videos of japanese gameplay, this tier list means nothing to me.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
I love how the worst matchup in the game is Luigi vs Dedede at 2.5 : 7.5

Until someone posts videos of japanese gameplay, this tier list means nothing to me.
1) Luigi v Dedede is a pretty bad match up but I think Lucas v Dedede is worse.

2) Not sure why their tier list would mean nothing to you, the way I see it, we know what to expect and how they think, just by looking at their tier list. It does not mean they understand the game better, it just means we can look at things with a different view and expand.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
1) Luigi v Dedede is a pretty bad match up but I think Lucas v Dedede is worse.

2) Not sure why their tier list would mean nothing to you, the way I see it, we know what to expect and how they think, just by looking at their tier list. It does not mean they understand the game better, it just means we can look at things with a different view and expand.
I can state certain characters are better than others, but I have no credibility until people see videos and deem me credible.

Same thing with Japan. I'm not going to assume they're godly amazing until I see them play. I'm also not going to assume that they're bad until I see them play.

And I said that about the match ups not in a sarcastic way. In America's tier list, there are multiple less-than-or-equal-to-10:90 match ups.

Oh really? regardless, my statement still stands just for lucas instead of luigi. :) read the above line.
I'm not discrediting the match up as being wrong, I simply think it's kinda funny how that's the worst possible match up in the whole game.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Most attacks at a high level that miss are intentional to safely bait reactions. We do this since our opponents are typically on the ground prepared to perfect/shield grab our options. So we have to create the illusion of poorly spaced moves to get them to go into shield drop lag, or to get them to air/spot dodge so that we can punish properly.

For example, with Marth I'll nair at my opponent after a fast fall when they are at 70% and near an edge when I know that they are going to shield or attempt to attack. I intentionally miss the attack to bait the reaction, because I can auto-cancel the Nair into a perfectly spaced tipped-forward Smash. Most people when they see a miss-paced Nair attempt to dash in to punish, or use their longest reaching move. To an observer, it would appear that I missed my attack, and 'got lucky' with a forward smash.
The sad thing is, this is still used at high levels of play, the difference in getting a hit from a risk like this or being punished is usually a few frames if the other person knows the MU (I'm not counting if the guy has never played the MU before and gets creamed for being sloppy lol), and often perfection like this can't be humanly accomplished even at high levels.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Hato (Bowser) vs Gonta (Kirby) - 5/18/09
Niku (Bowser) vs 9B (Snake) - 2/4/09
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Masashi (Pit) 2 - 6/8/09 - WiFi SMACOMBATTLELOAD Finals
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Masashi (Pit) 3 - 6/8/09 - WiFi SMACOMBATTLELOAD Finals
hksk (Diddy Kong) vs Earth (Pit/Sheik) - 6/8/09 - WiFi SMACOMBATTLELOAD 3rd place finals
Boogey (Diddy Kong) vs Blood (Olimar) 1 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Ganbara Nai (Diddy Kong) vs hiko (Snake) 1 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Loser's Finals
Ganbara Nai (Diddy Kong) vs hiko (Snake) 2 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Loser's Finals
Ganbara Nai (Diddy Kong) vs Masashi (Pit) 1 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Loser's Semifinals
Ganbara Nai (Diddy Kong) vs Masashi (Pit) 2 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Loser's Semifinals
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Ganbara Nai (Wario) 3 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Grand Finals
hksk (Diddy Kong) vs OCEAN (ROB) 1 - 5/24/09 - CHECKMATE WiFi Finals
hksk (Diddy Kong) vs OCEAN (ROB) 2 - 5/24/09 - CHECKMATE WiFi Finals
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Plus (Meta Knight) - 5/11/09 - Numabura 3on3
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Yone (Pikachu) 1 - 3/8/09
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Yone (Pikachu) 2 - 3/8/09
Hakuro (Diddy Kong) vs Konapit (Pit) 1 - 3/4/09 - Wifi
Hakuro (Diddy Kong) vs Konapit (Pit) 2 - 3/4/09 - Wifi
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Nietono (Olimar) - 3/4/09
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Souther (Snake) 2 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Winner's Finals
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Okuto (Peach) 1 - 3/15/09 - hukuisu OFF Event Tournament
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Okuto (Peach) 3 - 3/15/09 - hukuisu OFF Event Tournament
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 1 - 3/5/09 - Wifi
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 2 - 3/5/09 - Wifi
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Suinoko (Peach) 1 - 3/15/09
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Suinoko (Peach) 2 - 3/15/09
Nagahari (Diddy Kong) vs Suinoko (Peach) 3 - 3/15/09
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Suinoko (Peach) - 2/1/09
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Yone (Pikachu) 1 - 2/1/09
Gano (Diddy Kong) vs Yone (Pikachu) 2 - 2/1/09
Kite (Diddy Kong) vs YUI (Fox) 1 - 2/15/09
Kite (Diddy Kong) vs YUI (Fox) 2 - 2/15/09
Minami (Diddy Kong) vs DISK (Marth) 1 - 2/14/09
Minami (Diddy Kong) vs DISK (Marth) 2 - 2/14/09
Minami (Diddy Kong) vs Hakuro (Diddy Kong) 1 - 2/14/09
Minami (Diddy Kong) vs Hakuro (Diddy Kong) 2 - 2/14/09
Minami (Diddy Kong) vs Uni (Meta Knight) 1 - 2/14/09
Minami (Diddy Kong) vs Uni (Meta Knight) 2 - 2/14/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Gonta (Kirby) 1 - 5/18/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Gonta (Kirby) 2 - 5/18/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Gonta (Pokémon Trainer) 1 - 5/18/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 2 - 5/19/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Kel (Snake) 1 - 5/25/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Kel (Snake) 2 - 5/25/09
Hato (Donkey Kong) vs Kel (Snake) 3 - 5/25/09
Celice (Falco) vs Goon (Mr. Game & Watch) - 6/5/09
Nanamaru (Falco) vs Celice (Falco) - 6/5/09
Yamada (Falco) vs Karamity (Yoshi) - 6/28/09
ACE (Falco) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 1 - 5/23/09
ACE (Falco) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 2 - 5/23/09
ACE (Falco) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 4 - 5/23/09
ACE (Falco) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 7 - 5/23/09
ACE (Falco) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 1 - 5/23/09
ACE (Falco) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 5 - 5/23/09
Bombsoldier (Falco) vs RAIN (Meta Knight) - 5/19/09
Celice (Falco) vs Hn (King Dedede) - 5/22/09
Celice (Falco) vs Hn (King Dedede) 3 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Hn (Snake) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Falco) 2 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Falco) 3 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Marth) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Marth) 3 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Pit) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Pit) 2 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Pit) 3 - 5/24/09
Celice (Falco) vs Paryuu (Snake) 1 - 5/24/09
Hujita (Falco) vs Mao (Pit) - 5/20/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Celice (Falco) 1 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Celice (Marth) - 5/22/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Celice (Marth) 1 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Celice (Marth) 2 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Celice (Marth) 3 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Celice (Marth) 4 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Hn (King Dedede) 2 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Hn (King Dedede) 4 - 5/24/09
Paryuu (Falco) vs Hn (King Dedede) 5 - 5/24/09
RAIN (Falco) vs Hujita (Falco) - 5/20/09
RAIN (Falco) vs Kite (Diddy Kong) - 5/20/09
RAIN (Falco) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) - 5/11/09
RAIN (Falco) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) - 5/12/09
RAIN (Falco) vs Rever (Wario) - 5/12/09
RAIN (Falco) vs Selcia (Ike) - 5/12/0909
Smasher (Falco) vs Iota (Marth) - 5/31/09
RAIN (Falco) vs UNI (Kirby) - 2/1/09
Aaaa (Falco) vs Suinoko (Peach) 2 - 1/13/09
RAIN (Falco) vs SLS (Wolf) - 1/31/09 - Wifi
some (Falco) vs UFO (King Dedede) - 1/30/09 - Wifi
Shigu (Fox) vs Gonta (Olimar) 1 - 5/18/09
Shigu (Fox) vs Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) - 5/18/09
Shin (Fox) vs Isotaku (King Dedede) 1 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai B Bracket Finals
Shin (Fox) vs Isotaku (King Dedede) 2 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai B Bracket Finals
YUI (Fox) vs Udario (Lucario) - 5/9/09
Anko (Fox) vs BCL (Link) - 2/13/09 - Wifi
Metallica (Fox) vs Abyss (Ike) - 2/1/09 - Wifi
YUI (Fox) vs Bombsoldier (Meta Knight) - 2/20/09
YUI (Fox) vs DISK (Marth) 1 - 2/20/09
Ii (Ganondorf) vs RAIN (Captain Falcon) - 2/18/09
ns (Ganondorf) vs Toshio (Toon Link) - 2/1/09 - Wifi
Nanamaru (Ice Climbers) vs Celice (Falco) - 6/5/09
Kakera (Ice Climbers) vs Torin (Toon Link) - 3/1/09 - tottori OFF
M.M (Ice Climbers) vs Daiki (Luigi) - 3/7/09
Selcia (Ike) vs Hakuro (Diddy Kong) - 5/12/09
Nietono (Ike) vs Rise (Toon Link) 19 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event Tournament
Selcia (Ike) vs Liver (Wario) - 3/27/09
Selcia (Ike) vs Kokeiro (Pit) 1 - 3/11/09 - Wifi
Selcia (Ike) vs Kokeiro (Pit) 2 - 3/11/09 - Wifi
Abyss (Ike) vs no name (Donkey Kong) - 2/1/09
Wada (Ike) vs Feilong (Diddy Kong) - 2/6/09
Abyss (Ike) vs RATS (Sonic) - 1/29/09
Selcia (Ike) vs UNI (Kirby) 2 - 1/29/09
9B (King Dedede) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 3 - 6/1/09
9B (King Dedede) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 4 - 6/1/09
9B (King Dedede) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 5 - 6/1/09
Isotaku (King Dedede) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 6/1/09
9B (King Dedede) vs Smasher (Link) - 5/31/09
9B (King Dedede) vs Smasher (Lucas) - 5/31/09
Kel (King Dedede) vs Hato (Donkey Kong) - 5/19/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Celice (Falco) 1 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Celice (Falco) 2 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Celice (Marth) 2 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Celice (Marth) 3 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Falco) 1 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Falco) 3 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Marth) 1 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Marth) 2 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Pit) 1 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Pit) 2 - 5/24/09
Hn (King Dedede) vs Paryuu (Pit) 3 - 5/24/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 2 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 3 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 4 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 6 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 7 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 8 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 9 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs ACE (Falco) 11 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 1 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 2 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 4 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 5 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 7 - 5/23/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 9 - 5/23/09
Smasher (King Dedede) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 5/31/09
Smasher (King Dedede) vs Kite (Wario) - 5/11/09
Smasher (King Dedede) vs SIN (Ice Climbers) - 5/11/09
SYO (King Dedede) vs Tugu (Sheik) 1 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
SYO (King Dedede) vs Tugu (Sheik) 2 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Kel (King Dedede) vs Karamity (Yoshi) - 4/25/09
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs A-I (Olimar) 1 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs A-I (Olimar) 16 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs A-I (Olimar) 19 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 2 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 17 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 20 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Meta Knight 22 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Meta Knight 23 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Meta Knight 24 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 2 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 15 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 18 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Nietono (Olimar) 20 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Rise (Toon Link) 4 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Rise (Toon Link) 5 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Rise (Toon Link) 6 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Rise (Toon Link) 14 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Rise (Toon Link) 15 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (King Dedede) vs Rise (Toon Link) 21 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Papepia (King Dedede) vs DISK (Marth) 1 - 2/15/09
Gonta (Kirby) vs Kel (King Dedede) - 5/19/09
Gonta (Kirby) vs zwei (Meta Knight) - 5/19/09
UNI (Kirby) vs Selcia (Ike) - 1/29/09
Smasher (Link) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 1 - 6/4/09
Smasher (Link) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 2 - 6/4/09
Smasher (Link) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 3 - 6/4/09
Smasher (Link) vs 8823 (Meta Knight) 2-2 - 4/25/09 - KetubatoX-WiFi00 Finals
Smasher (Link) vs 8823 (ROB) 1-2 - 4/25/09 - KetubatoX-WiFi00 Finals
Smasher (Link) vs 8823 (ROB) 2-3 - 4/25/09 - KetubatoX-WiFi00 Finals
Hashino (Link) vs GON (Snake) - 2/4/09
Smasher (Link) vs Karamity (Yoshi) - 2/5/09
Smasher (Lucario) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 5/31/09
Naruki (Lucario) vs Ii (Ganondorf) - 2/18/09
Udario (Lucario) vs Shawa (Pikachu) 1 - 1/29/09
Udario (Lucario) vs Shawa (Pikachu) 2 - 1/29/09
Kiida (Lucas) vs Taiheita (Lucas) 1 - 3/3/09 - Wifi
Kiida (Lucas) vs Taiheita (Lucas) 2 - 3/3/09 - Wifi
Taiheita (Lucas) vs Shoyu (Ness) 1 - 3/3/09 - Wifi
Taiheita (Lucas) vs Shoyu (Ness) 2 - 3/3/09 - Wifi
Wada (Luigi) vs Anpanman (Diddy Kong) - 2/6/09
Wada (Luigi) vs Nagandorf (Zelda) - 2/6/09
Wada (Luigi) vs Silver (Wolf) 2 - 2/6/09
Sigurd (Marth) vs Karamity (Yoshi) - 7/4/09
Celice (Marth) vs Nanamaru (King Dedede) 1 - 6/15/09
Celice (Marth) vs Nanamaru (King Dedede) 2 - 6/15/09
Celice (Marth) vs Nanamaru (Ice Climbers) - 6/5/09
Celice (Marth) vs Nanamaru (Meta Knight) - 6/5/09
Doshaburi Bouzu (Marth) vs Pitch (Lucas) - 6/13/09 - Tottori Off
Doshaburi Bouzu (Marth) vs Wada (Ike) - 6/13/09 - Tottori Off
Celice (Marth) vs Hn (King Dedede) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Hn (Snake) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Paryuu (Falco) 5 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Paryuu (Pit) 2 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Paryuu (Pit) 3 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Paryuu (ROB) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Paryuu (Snake) 1 - 5/24/09
Celice (Marth) vs Paryuu (Snake) 2 - 5/24/09
DISK (Marth) vs Hakuro (Diddy Kong - 5/20/09
DISK (Marth) vs Kite (Wario) - 5/20/09
DISK (Marth) vs RAIN (Falco) - 5/19/09
Himo (Marth) vs Nanamaru (Ice Climbers - 5/22/09
Iota (Marth) vs Kel (Snake) - 5/31/09
Paryuu (Marth) vs Celice (Falco) 1 - 5/24/09
Weru (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 2 - 5/13/09
Weru (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 6 - 5/13/09
Weru (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 7 - 5/13/09
Weru (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 8 - 5/13/09
Weru (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 9 - 5/13/09
Weru (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 10 - 5/13/09
Sigekon (Marth) vs A-I (Olimar) 11 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 6 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Nietono (Meta Knight) 10 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Nietono (Olimar) 15 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Rise (Snake) 10 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Rise (Snake) 11 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Rise (Toon Link) 7 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Rise (Toon Link) 8 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sigekon (Marth) vs Rise (Toon Link) 9 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Sagi (Marth) vs ACE (Olimar) 2 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 B Bracket Finals
Sagi (Marth) vs ACE (Olimar) 3 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 B Bracket Finals
DISK (Marth) vs Papepia (King Dedede) 2 - 2/15/09
DISK (Marth) vs Papepia (King Dedede) 3 - 2/15/09
DISK (Marth) vs YUI (Fox) 2 - 2/20/09
DISK (Marth) vs YUI (Fox) 3 - 2/20/09
DISK (Marth) vs Bombsoldier (Meta Knight) 1 - 1/29/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs 9B (King Dedede) 1 - 6/1/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs 9B (King Dedede) 2 - 6/1/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Smasher (Link) 4 - 6/1/09
Kokeban (Meta Knight) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 6/1/09
Nanamaru (Meta Knight) vs Celice (Falco) - 6/5/09
Nanamaru (Meta Knight) vs Celice (Fox) - 6/15/09
Nanamaru (Meta Knight) vs Goon (Mr. Game & Watch) - 6/5/09
9B (Meta Knight) vs Kel (Snake) - 5/31/09
Boogey (Meta Knight) vs Earth (Pit) - 5/11/09 - Numabura 3on3
Boogey (Meta Knight) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) - 5/11/09 - Numabura 3on3
Boogey (Meta Knight) vs Smasher (King Dedede) - 5/11/09 - Numabura 3on3
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Gonta (Kirby) - 5/19/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Hato (Bowser) 1 - 5/19/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Hato (Bowser) 2 - 5/19/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Hato (Donkey Kong) 1 - 5/19/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Shigu (Fox) - 5/22/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Shigu (Marth) - 5/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Smasher (Falco) - 5/31/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Smasher (Toon Link) - 5/31/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) 1 - 5/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) 2 - 5/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs zwei (Meta Knight) 2 - 5/25/09
L (Meta Knight) vs Shu (Snake) 1 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
L (Meta Knight) vs Udario (Lucario) - 5/9/09
Plus (Meta Knight) vs L (Meta Knight) - 5/11/09
Plus (Meta Knight) vs Smasher (King Dedede) - 5/11/09
RAIN (Meta Knight) vs nobu (Snake) - 5/19/09
RAIN (Meta Knight) vs Otori (Kirby) - 5/13/09 - Wifi
Smasher (Meta Knight) vs 9B (King Dedede) - 5/31/09
zwei (Meta Knight) vs Gonta (Olimar) - 5/19/09
zwei (Meta Knight) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 5/25/09
8823 (Meta Knight) vs Smasher (Link) 2-1 - 4/25/09 - KetubatoX-WiFi00 Finals
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Gonta (Olimar) 2 - 4/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Gonta (Olimar) 3 - 4/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs Karamity (Yoshi) - 4/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs zwei (Meta Knight) 1 - 4/25/09
Kel (Meta Knight) vs zwei (Meta Knight) 2 - 4/25/09
Nietono (Meta Knight) vs A-I (Olimar) 8 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Meta Knight) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 1 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Meta Knight) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 9 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
zwei (Meta Knight) vs Kel (Snake) 2 - 4/25/09
SOVA (Meta Knight) vs Moyomoto (Wario) - 3/23/09
SOVA (Meta Knight) vs Suinoko (Peach) - 3/18/09
Bombsoldier (Meta Knight) vs RAIN (Falco) - 2/4/09
RAIN (Meta Knight) vs Kite (Wario) 2 - 2/16/09
RAIN (Meta Knight) vs Kite (Wario) 3 - 2/16/09
RAIN (Meta Knight) vs Uni (Meta Knight) 1 - 2/14/09
RAIN (Meta Knight) vs Uni (Meta Knight) 2 - 2/14/09
Rogue (Meta Knight) vs Wada (Luigi) - 2/6/09
Bombsoldier (Meta Knight) vs DISK (Marth) 2 - 1/29/09
Manchara (Mr. Game & Watch) vs Doshaburi Bouzu (Marth) - 6/13/09 - Tottori Off
Gekan (Mr. Game & Watch) vs hiko (Pit) - 5/31/09
Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) vs Shigu (Fox) - 5/19/09
Ishida (Mr. Game & Watch) vs G4 (Sheik) - 3/1/09 - tottori OFF
Kanamaru (Ness) vs RATS (Sonic) - 2/1/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Hato (Donkey Kong) - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Kel (Marth) - 5/19/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 1 - 5/19/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 2 - 5/19/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 3 - 5/19/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Shigu (Fox) 2 - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Shigu (Fox) 3 - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Shigu (Fox) 4 - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Shigu (Marth) - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Shigu (Meta Knight) - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) 1 - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) 2 - 5/18/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Tarai (Mr. Game & Watch) 3 - 5/18/09
Blood (Olimar) vs Boogey (Meta Knight) 1 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Blood (Olimar) vs Boogey (Meta Knight) 2 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Blood (Olimar) vs L (Meta Knight) 1 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Blood (Olimar) vs Plus (Meta Knight) - 5/11/09
Blood (Olimar) vs YUI (Fox) - 5/9/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs DISK (Marth) - 5/12/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Karamity (Yoshi) 1 - 4/25/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Karamity (Yoshi) 2 - 4/25/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 1 - 4/25/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs Takeshi (Toon Link) 2 - 4/25/09
A-I (Olimar) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 4 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
A-I (Olimar) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 10 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
A-I (Olimar) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 14 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
A-I (Olimar) vs Nietono (Snake) 4 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
A-I (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 3 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs A-I (Olimar) 5 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs A-I (Olimar) 22 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs A-I (Olimar) 25 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 7 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Ma-tan (Peach) 23 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Rise (Toon Link) 2 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Rise (Toon Link) 3 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Rise (Toon Link) 17 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 3 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 6 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 8 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 16 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 18 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 21 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 24 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 25 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Nietono (Olimar) vs Sigekon (Marth) 7 - 4/11/98 - hukuisu OFF Event
ACE (Olimar) vs Sagi (Marth) 1 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 B Bracket Finals
Gonta (Olimar) vs celice (Marth) - 2/4/09
Gonta (Olimar) vs neko (Falco) - 2/4/09
WHITE (Peach) vs Butcher (Yoshi) - 6/13/09 - Tottori Off
WHITE (Peach) vs Doshaburi Bouzu (Marth) - 6/13/09 - Tottori Off
WHITE (Peach) vs Manchara (Mr. Game & Watch) - 6/13/09 - Tottori Off
IKKI (Peach) vs Yuki (Peach) - 5/24/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs ACE (Falco) 3 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs ACE (Falco) 5 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs ACE (Falco) 6 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs ACE (Falco) 8 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs ACE (Falco) 9 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 3 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 6 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 8 - 5/23/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Suinoko (Peach) - 5/5/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Weru (Marth) 1 - 5/13/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Weru (Marth) 3 - 5/13/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Weru (Marth) 4 - 5/13/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Weru (Marth) 5 - 5/13/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Weru (Marth) 11 - 5/13/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Weru (Marth) 12 - 5/13/09
Ma-tan (Peach) vs A-I (Olimar) 5 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Ma-tan (Peach) vs A-I (Olimar) 13 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Ma-tan (Peach) vs A-I (Olimar) 17 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Nietono (Olimar) 9 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Nietono (Olimar) 26 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Sigekon (King Dedede) 16 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Ma-tan (Peach) vs Sigekon (Marth) 12 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Neruneru (Peach) vs Nanzokore (Pit) 2 - 4/11/09
Okuto (Peach) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) 2 - 3/15/09 - hukuisu OFF Event Tournament
WHITE (Peach) vs shall (Meta Knight) 1 - 3/1/09 - tottori OFF
Suinoko (Peach) vs Yone (Pikachu) 2 - 1/31/09
Kel (Pikachu) vs Gonta (Pokémon Trainer) - 5/22/09
Yone (Pikachu) vs KITE (Samus) - 2/14/09
Yone (Pikachu) vs Suinoko (Peach) 1 - 1/31/09
Yonezumi (Pikachu) vs Suinoko (Peach) - 1/10/09
Masashi (Pit) vs Gano (Diddy Kong) 1 - 6/8/09 - WiFi SMACOMBATTLELOAD Finals
Himo (Pit) vs Paryuu (Falco) - 5/22/09
Himo (Pit) vs Thundaga (Pit) - 5/22/09
Himo (Pit) vs Thundaga (Toon Link) - 5/22/09
Masashi (Pit) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Quarterfinals
Paryuu (Pit) vs Celice (Marth) 1 - 5/24/09
Nanzokore (Pit) vs Neruneru (Peach) 1 - 4/11/09
Nanzokore (Pit) vs Neruneru (Peach) 2 - 4/11/09
Konapit (Pit) vs Koutetsu (Ganondorf) - 3/24/09 - Wifi
Masashi (Pit) vs Earth (Sheik) 6-2 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1
Masashi (Pit) vs hiko (Snake) 1 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Loser's Semifinals
Masashi (Pit) vs hiko (Snake) 2 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Loser's Semifinals
Masashi (Pit) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) 1 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Loser's Finals
Masashi (Pit) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) 2 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Loser's Finals
Gonta (Pokémon Trainer) vs Hato (Donkey Kong) 2 - 5/18/09
Smasher (ROB) vs Iota (Marth) - 5/31/09
8823 (ROB) vs Smasher (Link) 1-1 - 4/25/09 - KetubatoX-WiFi00 Finals
8823 (ROB) vs Smasher (Link) 1-3 - 4/25/09 - KetubatoX-WiFi00 Finals
Gano (ROB) vs Yone (Mr. Game & Watch) - 3/9/09
Bombsoldier (ROB) vs Kite (Wario) - 2/4/09
SLS (Samus) vs Tonami (Diddy Kong) - 2/14/09 - Wifi
fate (Samus) vs GON (Snake) - 2/4/09
Smasher (Sheik) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 5/31/09
Sarena (Sheik) vs Ii (Ganondorf) - 2/1/09
hiko (Snake) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 1 - 6/25/09
hiko (Snake) vs Kel (Meta Knight) 2 - 6/25/09
9B (Snake) vs Iota (Marth) - 5/31/09
9B (Snake) vs Kel (Snake) - 5/31/09
9B (Snake) vs Smasher (Meta Knight) - 5/31/09
Shu (Snake) vs Blood (Olimar) 1 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Shu (Snake) vs Blood (Olimar) 2 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Shu (Snake) vs Earth (Sheik) - 5/12/09
Shu (Snake) vs Kite (Wario) - 5/11/09
Shu (Snake) vs L (Meta Knight) 2 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Shu (Snake) vs L (Meta Knight) 3 - 5/8/09 - Numabura S1 Tournament
Shu (Snake) vs RAIN (Falco) - 5/11/09
Smasher (Snake) vs Kel (Meta Knight) - 5/31/09
Kel (Snake) vs zwei (Meta Knight) - 5/22/09
Kel (Snake) vs Karamity (Yoshi) - 4/25/09
Kel (Snake) vs zwei (Meta Knight) 1 - 4/25/09
hiko (Snake) vs Akira (Meta Knight) 6-1 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1
Souther (Snake) vs Masashi (Pit) 1 - 3/30/09
Souther (Snake) vs Masashi (Pit) 2 - 3/30/09
Souther (Snake) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) 1 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Winner's Finals
Souther (Snake) vs Nagahari (Diddy Kong) 3 - 3/28/09 - Smash 1 A Bracket Winner's Finals
Souther (Snake) vs RAIN (Fox) - 3/4/09 - Wifi
Souther (Snake) vs SOVA (Jigglypuff) 3/23/09
Souther (Snake) vs SOVA (Meta Knight) - 3/23/09
WING (Snake) vs ACE (Olimar) 1 - 3/15/09 - tottori OFF
WING (Snake) vs ACE (Olimar) 2 - 3/15/09 - tottori OFF
9B (Snake) vs Niku (Ganondorf) - 2/4/09
9B (Snake) vs SHU (Snake) 2 - 2/5/09
9B (Snake) vs SHU (Snake) 3 - 2/5/09
9B (Snake) vs Tomato (Ice Climbers) - 2/2/09
D3 (Snake) vs Meta (Mario) - 2/20/09
SHU (Snake) vs RAIN (Falco) - 2/1/09
SHU (Snake) vs 9B (Snake) 1 - 2/5/09
Souther (Snake) vs Doll (Meta Knight) - 2/1/09 - Wifi
Souther (Snake) vs Gano (Diddy Kong) - 2/1/09
9B (Snake) vs RAIN (Falco) - 1/29/09
Souther (snake) vs 9B (Snake) 1 - 1/29/09
Souther (snake) vs 9B (Snake) 2 - 1/29/09
RATS (Sonic) vs You (Marth) - 2/25/09 - Wifi
RATS (Sonic) vs OUJI (Fox) - 2/1/09
Thundaga (Toon Link) vs Hn (Snake) - 5/22/09
Thundaga (Toon Link) vs Paryuu (Wario) - 5/22/09
Thundaga (Toon Link) vs Celice (Falco) - 5/22/09
Takeshi (Toon Link) vs Gonta (Olimar) 1 - 4/25/09
Takeshi (Toon Link) vs Gonta (Olimar) 3 - 4/25/09
Takeshi (Toon Link) vs Karamity (Yoshi) 1 - 4/25/09
Takeshi (Toon Link) vs Karamity (Yoshi) 3 - 4/25/09
Torin (Toon Link) vs Rashii (Pikachu) - 3/1/09
Ganbara Nai (Wario) vs Gano (Diddy Kong) 1 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Grand Finals
Ganbara Nai (Wario) vs Gano (Diddy Kong) 2 - 5/1/09 - MM-hai A Bracket Grand Finals
Kite (Wario) vs Blood (Olimar) - 5/11/09
Kite (Wario) vs Earth (Pit) - 5/11/09
Paryuu (Wario) vs Nanamaru (Meta Knight) - 5/22/09
Nietono (Wario) vs A-I (Olimar) 18 - 4/11/09 - hukuisu OFF Event
Moyomoto (Wario) vs Shawa (Meta Knight) - 3/23/09
Kite (Wario) vs Ii (Ganondorf) - 2/1/09
Kite (Wario) vs Minami (Diddy Kong) 1 - 2/22/09
Kite (Wario) vs Minami (Diddy Kong) 2 - 2/22/09
Kite (Wario) vs RAIN (Meta Knight) 1 - 2/16/09
Kite (Wario) vs Udario (Lucario) - 2/20/09
Kite (Wario) vs Sarena (Sheik) - 1/31/09
SLS (Wario) vs owo (Olimar) 1 - 1/31/09 - Wifi