• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Smash Brothers" Series: Calling All Collaborators

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
If any of you are curious, Ken hasn't aged a day. He looks exactly the same lol

Ken and Mango in one weekend. Roll in a little Lucky and a helping of Hugs and you have one of the most cost effective trips of this doc so far. Major props to TheCrimsonBlur for enabling 3/4 of those interviews.

TheCrimsonBlur is now tattooed on my ankle. Unfortunately, the tattoo artist misinterpreted me and actually tattooed a literal crimson blur - like a ****ing indistinguishable blur of crimson - on me. So it's mostly a win for everyone I guess.

The score as it now stands - 6/7 interviews complete. Azen stands alone.
<3

imma talk to the MD/VA peeps and see if I can get you Azen. :)

Construct

Smash Journeyman
Hah, now I can pretend to be a vet here and say that I was on the boards back when Ken posted

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I can see Travis(Samox) has a lot of passion for what he is doing, something that I used to have with melee. I hope The Smash Bros Project is a Big Success. Don't bother asking questions or anything lol I am not going to be posting anymore, all the questions would probably be answered in this kick *** Documentary anyways.

Peace out Smashboards!

hmm... this place has changed so much? wtf!?
responding to my first ken quote because I was too afraid to do it when I was a scrublet

ken <3

n1n10do

Smash Cadet
I can see Travis(Samox) has a lot of passion for what he is doing, something that I used to have with melee. I hope The Smash Bros Project is a Big Success. Don't bother asking questions or anything lol I am not going to be posting anymore, all the questions would probably be answered in this kick *** Documentary anyways.

Peace out Smashboards!

Ken!!!!!! please come back :(

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude

Peace out Smashboards!

Awesome; a Ken post in 2012!!! :)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium

Peace out Smashboards!

What... did... I... just... read

EPIC

Life

Smash Hero
Posting in an epic thread.

Peace out Smashboards!

Seeing Ken mentioned in Nintendo Power when I was younger is what ultimately brought me to competitive Smash.

I doubt you'll read this, Ken, but know that your playing affected a whole lot of people, so be proud. Thank you. That said, don't feel pressured to come back. Maybe you're better off as some legend the old-timers around here talk about. (But do at least give Smash 4 a try ;) )

And yeah, what Construct said LOL.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
ken

gj hyping the **** outta this thread

we all got trapped in the corner ready for a good TWAA up the HYAAAAAATT

obv :012:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration

Peace out Smashboards!

Rumor has it that you could come to Apex depending on your work schedule? Do your best to make it dude.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I remember when ken couldn't be purged from the BBR because the option was literally not available to the BBR staff.

That's just epic.

Luxord

Smash Journeyman

Peace out Smashboards!

posting in epic thread

my hard-on arrived in about the time it took me to read "sephirothken"

Bowser D.X

Brawl Player
I'm ultra hyped for the SK interview. It's a shame I and many others who are new to the competitive Smash scene will probably never get to vs him.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260

Peace out Smashboards!

I wanna sig this. :denzel:

Mad hype in this thread

Top Bottom