• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The Smash Brothers" Series: Calling All Collaborators

Roysourboy666

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna try to send you $$ in the next month :p will try to convince everybody I know to donate !! KEEP IT UP MAN ! :p WE LOVE YOUR HARDWORKING UPDATES !!! man Im so hype cuz of the updates(in fact I was aware of only the 1st update lol , so when I just thought, hey whats going on with the SMASH BROTHERS SERIES !!, I was AMAZED to see that It was R3AL !! ) so hype man !! :p
right now Im gonna watch ALL ur videos !! NO JOHNS !! (not to say I read the entire thread :)
btw ROY' S OUR BOY !!! :)

samox

Smash Journeyman
Dude, that would be unbelievable of you.

Are you just offering a place to do this at or would you also have people in mind who might work for the interviews? Like, for example, Lucky?

If you could get Lucky, I would be so happy.

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Dude, that would be unbelievable of you.

Are you just offering a place to do this at or would you also have people in mind who might work for the interviews? Like, for example, Lucky?

If you could get Lucky, I would be so happy.
I host tournaments in Socal. I was thinking of doing one that Saturday but I can just do it on the Sunday. I bet Lucky, Lovage, S2J, Westballz, etc will come if I tell them you're coming, and they've all known Mango for years.

samox

Smash Journeyman
Cool. That would be amazing.

Ken's interview will be finished shooting the day before.

The only constraint I have is a flight out of LAX at 10:30pm that night. What's the likelihood we get the interviews done before I have to fly out red-eye style? Sometime in the early afternoon perhaps?

Thanks again for offering to do this. It's this sort of help that has been of particular importance to making this thing happen.

Once, I heard TheCrimsonBlur simultaneously beat Socrates, Plato, Carl Sagan and Stephen Hawking in a battle of advanced astrophysics and undergrad philosophy. Then he took a bite of a slightly warm cheese pizza, looked at the camera and said, "Santa Monica, *****."

The Kishes, the Rodriguezes, the Grants and the Szygiels all get a major screen credit for the offering of couches and sustenance. And to all you who have agreed to be interviewed by me at some point: You are the greatest heros of all.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I've been out of the loop from this project since I heard about it but as soon as I get paid again I'm forking over some dollars.

Going to watch it with my apprentices when it comes out. I'm stoked :)

Mahone

Smash Champion
cool. That would be amazing.

Ken's interview will be finished shooting the day before.

The only constraint i have is a flight out of lax at 10:30pm that night. What's the likelihood we get the interviews done before i have to fly out red-eye style? Sometime in the early afternoon perhaps?

Thanks again for offering to do this. It's this sort of help that has been of particular importance to making this thing happen.

Once, i heard thecrimsonblur simultaneously beat socrates, plato, carl sagan and stephen hawking in a battle of advanced astrophysics and undergrad philosophy. Then he took a bite of a slightly warm cheese pizza, looked at the camera and said, "santa monica, *****."

the kishes, the rodriguezes, the grants and the szygiels all get a major screen credit for the offering of couches and sustenance. And to all you who have agreed to be interviewed by me at some point: You are the greatest heros of all.
lolololllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Yo samox, will we be able to buy a copy after release? Because I poor and dun't has $25 sittin around that I can donate (because I need to eat and stuff)

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Try to get it up on Netflix like "I Got Next" and "King of Chinatown"

Smash could use the same amount of exposure that SF got!

Also, are you still trying to roll through MD/VA or did that ship sale? I had offered you housing before but I left SWF for a while so I don't know what's up.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I'd assume so. Extra features probably being uncut scenes, extra scenes that weren't put into the documentary, etc. If you could also watch the features and stuff that the DVD has, then it wouldn't really be worth getting the DVD for $25, lol

samox

Smash Journeyman
Ken and Mango in one weekend. Roll in a little Lucky and a helping of Hugs and you have one of the most cost effective trips of this doc so far. Major props to TheCrimsonBlur for enabling 3/4 of those interviews.

TheCrimsonBlur is now tattooed on my ankle. Unfortunately, the tattoo artist misinterpreted me and actually tattooed a literal crimson blur - like a ****ing indistinguishable blur of crimson - on me. So it's mostly a win for everyone I guess.

The score as it now stands - 6/7 interviews complete. Azen stands alone.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Holy ****!!!

Ken is in here! He lives!!!!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
for those who missed the epicness

dude hasn't been on in over 4 years, then gets on today

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
I can see Travis(Samox) has a lot of passion for what he is doing, something that I used to have with melee. I hope The Smash Bros Project is a Big Success. Don't bother asking questions or anything lol I am not going to be posting anymore, all the questions would probably be answered in this kick *** Documentary anyways.

Peace out Smashboards!

hmm... this place has changed so much? wtf!?

strawhats

Smash Master
I can see Travis(Samox) has a lot of passion for what he is doing, something that I used to have with melee. I hope The Smash Bros Project is a Big Success. Don't bother asking questions or anything lol I am not going to be posting anymore, all the questions would probably be answered in this kick *** Documentary anyways.

Peace out Smashboards!

Oh ****!! If only for a brief moment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJuvLndCMfc

Stevo

Smash Champion

Peace out Smashboards!

I didn't actually expect him to make a post!

Man, I really want to see his interview!

Revven

FrankerZ

Peace out Smashboards!

Hi, I love you. It's sad you won't come back to us. :(

Top Bottom