• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Villi

Smash Lord
Wtf, I'm pretty sure if I put a bunch of vaseline on my face I'd wake up with an assload of pimples.

Battletanx_Commander

Smash Journeyman
The twins died...

I do lol playn it right now.
What do you mean by twins?

Welcome to the Peach boards Battle! Have fun, don't start new topics, use punctuation we shall treat you adequately. :bee:

Step into our own chatbox if you want some direct feedback or organize an instant game: xat.com/peachboards
Thanks. ^_^ I do not get the new topic part. :p I am sure I will use punctuation correctly.

Thanks. ;) I probably will use it tomorrow to find someone to test my Peach or PM Dark.Pch if he is still willing to play. :bee:

Hakeem890

Smash Rookie
Theres still one more so theres hope unless she acts stupid again.

They were actually triplets but one formed late.

I know this is a little off topic but megaman is addicting!

TruckOSaurus

Smash Apprentice
Mega Man 9 is really fun and hard too. There's some sections in Dr. Willy's castle that are just devilish.

OT: I 'm so good at Brawl themed pictionary!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok I am off to my first EC regional tournament in VA. This is where I am really gonna be tested and show what kind of Peach player I really am, wether I do good or bad. I am a lil shakey cause this is the best region for smash I will be playing in. I never been tested like this before. I'll just do the best I can. and place atleast 13th or better. thats what I am going for. If I can hit that much, I will be happy and have done my job. Let's see what happens.

Laters

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Ok I am off to my first EC regional tournament in VA. This is where I am really gonna be tested and show what kind of Peach player I really am, wether I do good or bad. I am a lil shakey cause this is the best region for smash I will be playing in. I never been tested like this before. I'll just do the best I can. and place atleast 13th or better. thats what I am going for. If I can hit that much, I will be happy and have done my job. Let's see what happens.

Laters
GOOD LUCK! you got this

Villi

Smash Lord
Check out allisbrawl.com for easy-to-find tournament listings. Is this advertisement? Everybody posts their tourneys on AiB tho.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hey guys, i'm at the tournament now. I am on some PC. Singles hasnot started yet. Still doubles. Just getting in some friendlies and shocking people on how I use Peach. Ha ha ha. I'll keep you boys updated on whats up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom