• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh? So we have a new Peach player around here. Well that's cool. Welcome to smashboards.

For Peach help ask everyone but me, I suck at this game.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
im a disgrace to my furry friend and the barbie doll. i cant do anything right, all i can do is walk off the ledge.... :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
im a disgrace to my furry friend and the barbie doll. i cant do anything right, all i can do is walk off the ledge.... :(
Out of my sight, you make me sick

Hey, I am in the same position. :p I would like to test my Peach as well to see how good she is. I have yet to ask anyone yet though. :p
Oh? another new Peach player, seem like Peach gave birth to twins

Dark, I still need to play you :( And you too Peachkid. I know the lag will be horrible but I swear I'm no pushover and I'll (hopefully) put up a decent fight ^^"
Oh yea, I forgot all about you.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Oh yea, I forgot all about you.
Oh :/
(Just for the record, I was joking when I said you sucked. I'm also a huge fan of Sonic so yea :laugh:)
Well whenever you can then

Peachkid, where have you been? You haven't been at the Peach boards much recently...don't tell me you've been at the Wolf Boards all this time??

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Sure Raz ^^ I can't tonight though, it's getting late and I have a Biology and History test tomorrow :(

And Dark, please. You don't suck. You're good ok? Enough of this nonsense

If you think suck that much and you got 1st in that last tournament you were in, all the other participants must have been DREADFUL :laugh:

Player01

Smash Journeyman
ill battle someone now and i am new to peach. might throw in some luigi too.

EDIT: no battles then huh? lol

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peachkid, where have you been? You haven't been at the Peach boards much recently...don't tell me you've been at the Wolf Boards all this time??
Yes and no, i have been on the wolf boards recently but i havent been on swf for awhile. things are getting alittle boring tbh. most of my time i have devoted to making movies :p

(hence having 9 episodes of PKEB!)

Oh? another new Peach player, seem like Peach gave birth to twins
oh wow that was fast peach! peach and i had "fun" a few days ago >_> and i'm surprised how fast she pops out babies XD

Hakeem890

Smash Rookie
Maybe I should've switched to another character and was I getting better because I switched to just the wiimote after I lost like 4 times because i'm not used to a classic controller yet.

You can kind of tell when I was using the wiimote cause I stoped flosting so much and just started jumping.

Do you think I should try a gamecube controller?

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I tend to find the Gamecube controller more comfortable when playing Brawl. Most of the people on SmashBoards also prefer the Gamecube Controller, but I guess that's because most of them came from Melee. That's just my opinion though, you should use the controller you feel the most comfortable with.

Hakeem890

Smash Rookie
I tried the gamecube controller since the wii is up high the wire cuts right in the middle of t.v but when I was playing with it it was ok i guess, but it is more comfortable cause the buttons r closer.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
ugh my peach sucks without jab grabbing and i cant use it online. oh well. ggs hakeem, you have a nice peach. but what confused me was when i use fireballs u never use toad.

lol when you just stand there and grab me when i approached you.

Hakeem890

Smash Rookie
ugh my peach sucks without jab grabbing and i cant use it online. oh well. ggs hakeem, you have a nice peach. but what confused me was when i use fireballs u never use toad.

lol when you just stand there and grab me when i approached you.
Because I was usually never close enough so it would'nt have hit you so I would have been open.

You have one of the best luigis i've seen.

What do you think of my lucario?

Player01

Smash Journeyman
Because I was usually never close enough so it would'nt have hit you so I would have been open.

You have one of the best luigis i've seen.

What do you think of my lucario?
yeah i got luigi down pretty well but peach still needs a lot of work. that sliding Fsmash at the very end was sexy.

o about lucario lol i didnt see that part. well since i was falcon its hard to tell but....hmmm i notice u jab a lot with your characters but thats usually a good thing.
yeah im not good at the evaluating thing. :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey, I am in the same position. :p I would like to test my Peach as well to see how good she is. I have yet to ask anyone yet though. :p
Welcome to the Peach boards Battle! Have fun, don't start new topics, use punctuation we shall treat you adequately. :bee:

Step into our own chatbox if you want some direct feedback or organize an instant game: xat.com/peachboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom