• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Hi im new here
Quote for the tru-ta-tru-tru-ta-tru-tru-ta-truth.

I'm extremely glad you posted here and not make a new thread saying "Hi I'm new lololol." :chuckle:

@ Prepare yourself... QFT

HAKEEM welcome!!! If you have any questions ask! We wont bite. Just please don't make a new thread on this board until you have some standing. If you feel a thread is urgent, talk to us about it here first.

Anyway best of luck to you, may I suggest reading the sticky's(the threads at the top) for some interesting information.

Oh by the way, Hakeem you are possibly the SMARTEST noob EVER! You didn't post a new thread saying I'm new. That is why I'm giving you an especially warm welcome.

Villi

Smash Lord
Hai Hakeem. Our newest trembling little birdy Peach, soon you will fly, and when you can fly -- then, you might gather your strength to build your own thread. A thread that could be so magnificent, every mother bird Peach of the Peach boards that so nurtured your once quivering form will weep from your glory. For you will be glorious, and that thread will announce your arrival. Yes, one day, our newest, trembling little birdy, you will arrive. For now, you are here. Welcome.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
Hai Hakeem. Our newest trembling little birdy Peach, soon you will fly, and when you can fly -- then, you might gather your strength to build your own thread. A thread that could be so magnificent, every mother bird Peach of the Peach boards that so nurtured your once quivering form will weep from your glory. For you will be glorious, and that thread will announce your arrival. Yes, one day, our newest, trembling little birdy, you will arrive. For now, you are here. Welcome.
A thread like mine, destined to be the most visited thread on the peach boards. xD

As long as a certain never-ending argument doesn't get it closed.(Feel free to laugh at this, but if you comment on this or quote me I will rip your hair out. Hair BY Hair)

Villi

Smash Lord
A thread like mine, destined to be the most visited thread on the peach boards. xD

As long as a certain never-ending argument doesn't get it closed.(Feel free to laugh at this, but if you comment on this or quote me I will rip your hair out. Hair BY Hair)
I have already long ago wept for your glory. <3

Razmakazi

Smash Champion

Bienvenidos to the PeachBoards Hakeem-san! ooooooooooooooooooooh~ I'm pretending to be so multicultural!

On another note, i need a drawing or a photoshop. "If Peach was a Dead or Alive character how would she look like?"

gogogogo, make it happen artists.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Notice the lil Skype thingy in my post bit.

Free. Awesome. Yay.

D:

And it changes with my current status. YES.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Hey guys, I think most of you know it's impossible to use Peach properly with a Wiimote/Nunchuk, mostly because it's impossible to attack in the air without interrupting the floating. Do you happen to know if it's the same with the Classic Controller? I want to get one, but I want to be sure I'll be able to attack while floating >_< It's not like I'm switching, but I'm curious about playing Brawl with a CC.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I think most of you know it's impossible to use Peach properly with a Wiimote/Nunchuk, mostly because it's impossible to attack in the air without interrupting the floating. Do you happen to know if it's the same with the Classic Controller? I want to get one, but I want to be sure I'll be able to attack while floating >_< It's not like I'm switching, but I'm curious about playing Brawl with a CC.
i think it shud be fine or at least I know I've seen one peach main using CC at a tourney and he was floating + attacking just fine but I wouldn't just take my word on it since idk **** about the CC.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
you can float and attack with the remote and nunchaku controller. i ues that controller and i do just fine with roughly everything. i just don't have a grab button.

Donut!

Smash Apprentice
Yea I play with a Wiimote/nunchaku usually. I set the D-Pad to be C-Stick smashes, and I do grabs by pressing A+B. The grabbing takes a while to get used to, but it works out fine once you're used to it.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
when i first made the accout my favs of melee were JP and Zelda at the time, peach was fighting JP for second spot, lol. come to think of it i never really thought of it that way until you mentioned it XD.
Yeeeeeeeah don't mind me. I'm a perv. It's the first thing that came to mind for me :3

And yeah, I can't play any character right with the wiimote/nunchuck, or even the classic controller at times. I just feel the Classic controller restricts my way of button pressing and movement.

I support the Gamecube controller. :D

Oh yes. New rule. New members have to treat us all to cake. :D

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Hakeem is new Peach player and swf member lol.

i find the remote and nunchaku very comfortable, other than lacking an actual grab button i can do everything else. i can even do turnip free pulls w/o actual Bsticking lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom