• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
The Peach boards kinda die during the weekend I'm realizing.

Stupid people and their "lives."

BentoBox

Smash Master
Cf is no underdog lol. He might not be played seriously in tourneys but he's still as popular. Whereas -nobody- plays PT, evarr. Not even for the lulz~

Ally's CF is beast too lol.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
CP is still sexy. I think there's several people who plays Pokemon trainer in tournaments. One of them I know is Shin Moo

JigglyZelda, just curious. How did you get the tag name? The first thing I think of is Zelda having her chest improved (not that this is an issue...I like big bewbs :3).

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
when i first made the accout my favs of melee were JP and Zelda at the time, peach was fighting JP for second spot, lol. come to think of it i never really thought of it that way until you mentioned it XD.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I realized that I have something called a berserker mode. people have told me about this alot when i played them. Its usually when I can read my opponent well for a while and just unleash all kinds of attacks and mindgames on them. I also become faster.

I get all hyped in berserker mode. It's quite fun.

Niko_K

Smash Master
So I realized that I have something called a berserker mode. people have told me about this alot when i played them. Its usually when I can read my opponent well for a while and just unleash all kinds of attacks and mindgames on them. I also become faster.

I get all hyped in berserker mode. It's quite fun.
This is so tempting to sig...

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I rarely get those moments. D=

Maybe because I switch between calculated attacks to flurry too many times.
Ha ha ha, it was just a saying. I tend to change up on how I play at random. And it throws people off, so when that happens, I just go as wild as I can. That's why I call it berserker mode. Mikey Lenetia has that too. its fun when he does it. he has that moment where he beast. We play on wifi alot so I know.

It's weird I have one when I am a defensive Peach. Going aggressive is not my thing.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I wish I could play on Wifi since most of the tournaments seem to happen on the other side of the country. D:

Oh well, I have to settle playing friends and CPU for now.
I live in SoCal... :confused:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I not worry too much about it. school is important. And doing what others do cost money. At least you will not be burning your cash so much on a video game.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
trust me, its not all that. I mean its fun and all, but cost so much. I only do things like this for one reason. I have a job to do, so money is not an issue with this.

How old are you?

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
I live around Monterey Park, just next to Montebello.

I'm 18, I have a job too. XP

I mean, it isn't High school I'm missing. I go to Culinary school, and missing a day means a lot. So I can't really take road trips least it's the weekend or something, but even so family responsibilities and all.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey guys I was wondering if I could ALSO turn this thread into a sort-of, Combo Compendium, listing all possible combos or strategies to think about... No credit will go to anyone... this will be a collective effort =D
I think that would deserve it's own thread. Why did the title change???

I felt lost for a second.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
the title change sucks change it back ;o

also, incorporate w/e u want in this thread since anything was pretty much allowed in here from the start, right?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I live around Monterey Park, just next to Montebello.

I'm 18, I have a job too. XP

I mean, it isn't High school I'm missing. I go to Culinary school, and missing a day means a lot. So I can't really take road trips least it's the weekend or something, but even so family responsibilities and all.

All tournaments happen on Saturday or Sunday, and there's always one within 30 minutes of Monterrey Park. I'm only 30 minutes from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom