• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I dont think I will be playing this anymore. and if I do, it wont be anytime soon. I layed off tournaments in the summer for three months. I'm gonna do it again but this time, I wont play the game at all, not even wifi and I might just keep it that way for good. And if I play again it might be in the spring. After what happened at C3, this is not worth my money.
Dark, no. Just, no.

You're letting it get to you WAY to easily. People have their off tournaments. You're absolutely no exception. What you need to do is take a couple days off. Rework some things. Clear your head. And try and learn from what happened.

You don't quite when something goes wrong. You take account of what went on. Try and realize your mistakes. Tell yourself you're not going to do them anymore, then dive straight back in.

That's the only way you're going to improve. Not by going on vacation.

Don't let us all down Dark. You can do it. Time for the Peach salute:

;)

Iwan

Smash Ace
Dark, no. Just, no.

You're letting it get to you WAY to easily. People have their off tournaments. You're absolutely no exception. What you need to do is take a couple days off. Rework some things. Clear your head. And try and learn from what happened.

You don't quite when something goes wrong. You take account of what went on. Try and realize your mistakes. Tell yourself you're not going to do them anymore, then dive straight back in.

That's the only way you're going to improve. Not by going on vacation.

Don't let us all down Dark. You can do it. Time for the Peach salute:

;)
Yea, honestly, so what Dark? You lost to two great players, and you're going to quit? You're letting it get to you WAY too much. Play friendlies, correct mistakes you make, and learn match ups better.

Don't just quit because you didn't finish top 10, when 20 of the best players in the United States showed up. Just learn and get better from it. You're a very good player, so if you get better at this game, you'll be a very, very, very scary player.

Or just quit. Whatever.....but friendlies never hurt anyone.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Haven't you guys noticed that this is quite redundant activity from Dark.Pch and I think we need not give him the attention he's seeking. He just couldn't live up to his own expectations and now is going emo over one tournament. **** happens like that all the time, I recently just forfeited and placed 32nd in a tournament here because my controller stopped working. There is obviously a backlash from that considering how big of a tournament it was (We had people from MI, Ally, tons, 81 in singles). Though I did place 3rd in doubles so that makes up for it.

Just quit if you are going to quit, you don't need to advertise. It's really unnecessary and even though a ton of users won't post what I'm posting, they agree.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
It'll be a shame if Drk.Pch quit. I kind of look up to him on his advice for Peach, as I do with most of the bigger names, though they probably think I'm annoying or something. >_>;;

But yeah, it'll be a shame, but people have reasons, be it good, bad, complicated, simple, or trite. If you do quit, farewell. and good luck. ^_^

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Haven't you guys noticed that this is quite redundant activity from Dark.Pch and I think we need not give him the attention he's seeking.
Let us humor him.

A lot of us look up to Dark, and even some of us consider him a friend. And even while he might get a tad involved into things, we'll keep up with him because that's what friends are for. :)

We'd do the same for you Niko, even though you'd save us the "sob story."

Could you guys do me a favor and tell me if my profile looks any different than your in anyway? It looks really wierd, I dont have those tab things (about me, contact info, etc.).
And LOL, at Airgemini going crazy over the user profiles.

"DID YOU SEE THAT WALL JUST MOVE?!?!"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I recently just forfeited and placed 32nd in a tournament here because my controller stopped working. There is obviously a backlash from that considering how big of a tournament it was (We had people from MI, Ally, tons, 81 in singles). Though I did place 3rd in doubles so that makes up for it.
Actually Niko lost both his matches didn't forfeit placed like 32nd or something
................................................ Least I am honest and not afraid to admit things.

And happy B-Day Peachkid

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
................................................ Least I am honest and not afraid to admit things.
I believe Dinser was a troll. Apparently he followed Niko around on the boards to find his post. :laugh:

OH TROLLS

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
happy birthday Travis, hope Llamacario eats you tonight in your sexual encounter.

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
kirby voice: "hiiiiiiiiiii"

I went to my first tourney too, the same one that Niko_k went to recently as well :p. I didn't even get out of pools, we had like 7 pools that consisted of 9 people each. Only the top 4 of each pool got put into brackets, I was 5th in my pool :(. I think it was like Round Robin style.

After playing at the tournament I was very disappointed with Dedede's playstyle... I always loved him for being fun with waddle dees and doos and gordos and such. Getting better with Dedede hasn't improved at all, in fact it's gotten boring and repititve with stupid b-airs and chain grabs, so I'm thinking of not maining him anymore cause of that tourney, I'll find another guy in the meantime, I HAVE ONE IN MIND RIGHT NOW!! (secret).

Yes I'll still play Peach :).

Battletanx_Commander

Smash Journeyman
Very interesting decision about whether to ban Metaknight or not. Personally I find him a very dangerous opponent since I have to really consider what I am doing in a match. But that fear is slowly disappearing. ^_^

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I still can't do even Fox's or Snake's secret ones. ;_;

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Just saying, for Fox's and Snake's, just tap down and recoil extremely fast. Smash taunt.

Is this basic information? >_>

<_<

I fel like a semi-noob.

@ Air: Remember when you recycled a stitchface FOUR TIMES and FAIRED ME??!!?!

GGs :laugh:

Villi

Smash Lord
I just use both hands (two thumbs) to do the transformation. I mean... If you're gonna commit to transforming, might as well just turn the controller sideways and do it in a way that doesn't hurt yourself. ;p

Also, I am in love with nair/bair oos and cherry Yoplait.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I just use my left thumb to press the down taunt and right thumb for the other.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
btw, is there a good way to learn how to DI? i've been tryin' to get in the habit of this but i always kinda forget about it, lol. I usually just end up using regular DI + dair + fastfall but I rly can't smash DI for **** or get in the habit of reacting quick enuff. I keep forgetting to escape pika's dsmash or I'd never rly try to DI behind people when I get caught in a multi-hit move like flamethrower, various people's jabs, etc.

Shud I use smartbombs in practice and even then how would I know if I'm doing it right? =o

Villi

Smash Lord
You can see if you're doin' it right with smart bombs 'cause you move out of them. Just wiggle your joystick in a quarter circle or eight of a circle and you'll notice what happens... you get an extra effect from tapping your c-stick (wiggling it doesn't work cause it has to go back in neutral position).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom