• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Fixed. *flails*

I'm getting kinda nervous. But I have some tools. Olive Garden leftover pasta, a la Praxis' recommendation. iPod ready to go. Hammer sack.

All set I think. Anyone have any tips?
mmmm pasta...

im hope the princess will make lotsa spaghetti.

but, bring a good attitude ^_^

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Support! Whoo!

Alrighty, I'm about to goes. Thank you all, and I'll be sure to come back with some sort of nonfailure. :bee:

FOR HER MAJESTY! *charges*

kujibiki57

Smash Cadet
I hope meno is raeping some butts over there.
Go meno! Destroy any stupid fox you see! (yeah, I hate fox)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I have finally returned! And god, I'm tired. Never realized tournaments would be so taxing.

Anyway, I didn't win. :ohwell:

But I played very well by my own standards and am happy with my results. Got past round one pretty easily thanks to the magic of counterpicking. Next round I got paired with one of the finalists. Match came down to who would get that last kill move. =__=

So I got kicked into losers wherein I beat a Marth. :bee:

But was beat next round by a Falco/Lucas. Made the guy switch to Lucas. And I decided to go Green Greens for some reason. Didn't work. Once again, came down to kill move dodging/throwing.

Either way, I enjoyed some Dance Dance, Rockband, Brawl+; it was incredibly fun. :chuckle:

But I see I still have some training to do, matchups to study, and experience to build. I will return from the depths. *glub glub glub*

BentoBox

Smash Master
Dear Meno,

you are thereby banned from the Peach boards and as such, are to find a new main. Failure to provide wtf-rapeage has led the committee to agree upon such a decision. We hope you'll understand.

~PeachBoards

BentoBox

Smash Master
Dear Meno,

no YOU. Friendlies are as relevant as replying Icanhazcheezburgas? after being convicted of murder.
Your re-admission will be considered after we've had a taste of your famous tuna sammiches. Indeed, we are in dire need of cooking Peaches. Failure to provide the requested samples will warrant regrettable consequences. WE'LL SMASH YOU'Z WII AND FEED IT TO THE LEPRECHAUNS.

We hope you understand.

~PeachBoards

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
So there was an online tournament, mid-tier only, on AiB today.

I got 1st. 2nd was another Peach. So was 4th. xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
well off to my tourney. ima leave in about an hour. I doubt i'll be able to finish this one out singles as usual but me and mah peachy partner gotta wreck doubles. ;D

the turnout shud be in the 70s-80s. i'm off. *waves*

PKNintendo

Smash Master
Weird...

Most of the time it's male+Female avatar.

But a Female+Male avatar???

Does not compute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom