• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
sumhow i'm starting to get how and see how going to tourneys and playing a lot rly does help out your game. good stuff. ;o

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
T_T

The title. God, I was ready to start yelling at people. I'm hoping it's not permanent is it?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Yea I must admit the front page is great TigerWoods (I'm so tempted to shorten your name to just Tiger rofl :laugh:

Does anyone think my sig is getting old/not really needed? Anyone got some cool suggestions? :)

Edit: You can add this to the front page if you like...

During the ending animation of Peach's Uair, there is a paticular part of the animation where Peach's dress goes underneath her legs rather than covering them :O

Accidently found in the Wi Fi waiting room when being entered for a match xD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i have laws.

no insults to furries (i is one btdubs)

No drama battles here save it fo teh pmz pplz :) save the drama fo yo llama

annnnnnd everyone must pledge their eternal allegiance to llamacario ;)
Nah that one is not absolutely necessary but if somebody follows that i will give them a cookie :D and i mean come on. who doesnt like cookies?

oh and add this to the DID U KNOW!!!?? part: peach's dress flows differently depending on what direction ur facing (facing Left when u dtaunt makes her dress flare out and facing right makes it hug her legs)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
this should leik totally be teh title pic >___________>

*gets ready for 1000 stichfaces hurled in my general direction*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom