• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
To win against anyone all you have to do is turkey slap them...they will be in shock for the rest of the set, no joke.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait i forgot the fine print....to play the gayest way possible, Side B grab them irl

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Does diddy's shield have like weird properties?

I don't play diddy and don't know much about him.

But one time when I was playing him I tried to upb oos after my shield got hit by an attack and i just soared to the top of the screen while still charging my up b.

I saw another case where a diddy shielded falco's jab and when he let go of his shield he was pushed back.

eplanations?

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Does diddy's shield have like weird properties?

I don't play diddy and don't know much about him.

But one time when I was playing him I tried to upb oos after my shield got hit by an attack and i just soared to the top of the screen while still charging my up b.

I saw another case where a diddy shielded falco's jab and when he let go of his shield he was pushed back.

eplanations?
With that Up B thing that is a known glitch/trick, after getting hit if you up B immediately after....you drop like a rock if your offstage.. but if you jump just before the up b you go soaring up :D

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
So. Does anyone else die a little inside when you shield, not even perfect shield just shield, bananas and the manage to bounce under your shield and trip you anway. That ****'s so aggravating.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
So. Does anyone else die a little inside when you shield, not even perfect shield just shield, bananas and the manage to bounce under your shield and trip you anway. That ****'s so aggravating.
i just giggle when i do it to others

i have poker face when it happens to me

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
OMG i'm sorry for being salty. i guess i better contribute more. starting.... now.

SHOOT MOAR PEANUTS LOLOLOLOL. MK TOO HARD LOSE TO SEIBRIK

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
OMG i'm sorry for being salty. i guess i better contribute more. starting.... now.

SHOOR MOAR PEANUTS LOLOLOLOL. MK TOO HARD LOSE TO SEIBRIK
lol you alright brah?

I dont even know what your first salty paragraph was referring to

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
shield fair, and punish with your own aerial.

i really dont see how a FULL hopped fair could be a problem. id have to experience it first hand for me to believe its hard to deal with.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
smashed sideb and pivot sideb work.

also my luggage is prepared for WHOBO...MAD HYPE...gonna get me that top spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom