• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
If he hits a jump button even if tap jump is off he will jump

Or if you grab him off the ledge so he's hanging. He'll always jump

tibs7

Smash Champion
M2k coming back to aus.
Time for me to get my revenge muahahhaahaha =D

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Jebus that stuff was weak! I've eaten "The Source" which is literally 5 times as strong as that.. 7 million scoville. I've done a bunch of those "eat these wings omg they so hot" challenges and have done every one without fail, Cluck-u (911 sauce, which you have to sign a waiver before eating) Chicken or the egg (devils blood)

I'm black man.. i know hot sauce.

Player-1

Smash Legend
If you grab him over the ledge he will air release 100% of the time no matter what. If you grab him on stage and wario mashes the jump button then he has a better chance of being air released, so if wario players don't press the jump button then they have a good chance of not being air releases especially since they're already touching the ground when we grab them over the stage.

RiverDB

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RiVerDB
Diddy can have an airrelease 100% of the time if they grab wario at the edge, but with some thinking every1 could figure that you shouldn't pummel him, for as he breaks out during a pummel, he'll just drop down the ledge without airrelease.

Luigi player

Smash Master
It's good that we can dair AND fair him on the ledge. Since if the Wario knows how to SDI the dair back to the stage you can try to fair him instead (and he'll proably have bad DI).

Thanks btw Boofy =)

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Jebus that stuff was weak! I've eaten "The Source" which is literally 5 times as strong as that.. 7 million scoville. I've done a bunch of those "eat these wings omg they so hot" challenges and have done every one without fail, Cluck-u (911 sauce, which you have to sign a waiver before eating) Chicken or the egg (devils blood)

I'm black man.. i know hot sauce.
just thought the vid was funny is all

Yikarur

Smash Master
well every pummel has his own length and as long as you pummel correctly they can't air release. o: otherwise Marths infinite on Lucas/Ness wouldn't work.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
whobo was beast...spreadin that fl/diddy troll train hype

i lost to ice climbers/4 death angles : s in pools it was sad

won +57 in mm's

i need to travel more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom