• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
So ive been using diddy for a while now and main him for..abou a year but only recently have been getting serious into this game but....none of thats important atm what is important is..

Is pokemon white/black worth it and which should i get :D?

vato_break

Smash Master
i honestly like SV a lot more than FD, i find it easy to get my kills. my best stages go in this order; SV, Bf, picto, FD, frigate. i never ever get to play on FD that often, so maybe thats why im not that great on it? idk

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
one would wonder why I never come on smashboards. most of the players have nothing to contribute or have no clue what they're talking about. selfish *** players who name every useless piece of **** they come up with after themselves. that really helps diddy kong as a whole. thx

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
one would wonder why I never come on smashboards. most of the players have nothing to contribute or have no clue what they're talking about. selfish *** players who name every useless piece of **** they come up with after themselves. that really helps diddy kong as a whole. thx

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
And I care, why?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
you spelled bad wrong...ill fix it for you.
Dont hate on my boy felix yall need to fall back. He's right YALL GOOD AND ALL BUT I HAVE TO SAY THAT DFEAR IS DA BESS DIDDY...OF...ALL...TIME!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol I'm just confused why he's so salty. No one in the thread was talking about naming moves or anything lately. Thus he gets the not sure if serious face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom