• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tibs7

Smash Champion
"and we all seen p1 in his band uniform lol"

bahaha this is why id go for!

tibs7

Smash Champion
Duuuudes so my gf tells me shes bi-sexual the other night. Is it worth staying in the relationship? Or will things just get ****?

Note that this is only an issue since im looking for a serious relationship otherwise yeahhh it would be awesome.

-Googs

Smash Lord
Duuuudes so my gf tells me shes bi-sexual the other night. Is it worth staying in the relationship? Or will things just get ****?

Note that this is only an issue since im looking for a serious relationship otherwise yeahhh it would be awesome.
do
not
ever
ever
leave
her
alone

PortCity

Smash Ace
@DFEAR: .....looks like I'm going to WHOBO3.... any good players from Florida need a teammate? Heh, if I see you I'll give you your $15 or whatever it was for that capture device.

Enzo

Smash Lord

I know you h8 but id say leave if ur looking for legit relationship, if not

get it in?

ADHD

Smash Hero

DUDE, bi-sexual girls are so ****ing horny. PLOW IT IN HER & I PROMISE SHE'LL BE XTRA FREAKY.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Won doubles with m2k today, he randomly came to GA, didn't even know he was coming to the tournament until yesterday. He won singles too =(

sai_:)

Smash Ace
P1...thats probably the smartest/dumbest rule I've ever read...but it COMPLETELY cuts down on all the camping and planking

p1 for president

DFEAR

Smash Hero
@pcity. dont worry about it man :3 its a gift from me =D

@tibs

bro a relationship works like this. whether they are straight, gay, bi...they chose you...remember that ;)

@p1
: O

Robin1613

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Robin1613
I got some friendlies in with M2K yesterday, learned alot of stuff.

he also took my dollar in a money match, but the experience was worth it....

PortCity

Smash Ace
Ugggg, anyone in here going to WHOBO3? I'm currently on the search for a teammate and it isn't going well. As much as I think double Diddy will get smoked, I figure it is worth a try.

tibs7

Smash Champion
DUDE, bi-sexual girls are so ****ing horny. PLOW IT IN HER & I PROMISE SHE'LL BE XTRA FREAKY.
Yeah i know shes effing wild as in the bedroom. But like i dont want her to be all like 'mmmm im sexually frustrated i need a woman not a man' and then yeah dump.

Wyatt you've had fun with bi's? Arent you like 15 yrs old? Rofl.

@d: buuuut cheating is so effing common these days mang, but i guess you're right :)

P1 record matches vs m2k?

Player-3

Smash Hero
robin you went to revival?

this guy afraid to come to SALT

because hes salty

next salt that p1 hosts and i inevitably have to help clean up the venue (last time someone stole a ****ing TRASH CAN, not a normal trash can, one of them big *** industrial cans on wheel n ****, who the **** does that)

i'm bringing mortons

and if anyone rages and throws his controller i'm gonna throw it err'whurr

also, d1cks

also also, http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=12267041#post12267041

DFEAR

Smash Hero
@sekou/pcity

hey man we need to do wario v diddy. i need to learn that matchup fast pls help :s ill return da favor lol

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
wario diddy is the easiest thing in the world. just shield and shoot peanuts. wario can't do ****

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
the **** i'm not even joking. also, lylat is a prime stage for diddy in that matchup. if you grab wario, just pummel and wait for the stage to tilt so you can get an air release haha

PortCity

Smash Ace
@DFear: If I go, we can play it some more. I've got some new tricks, especially since there is a new Wario player here that I have been teaching. He is even showing me some new stuff. Particularly more off stage Diddy gimp stuff. You still didn't answer my question if anyone from Florida needed a teammate?

Gnes

Smash Master
U know thats what wario wants from every chr. right, and he has safe options on our shield. Shielding haphazardly is not the key to winning. Beating wario is all about retreating moves

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
U know thats what wario wants from every chr. right, and he has safe options on our shield. Shielding haphazardly is not the key to winning. Beating wario is all about retreating moves
This is too true. Also our B-air out prioritizes everything wario has (except maybe bike and chomp)

Salsa

Smash Rookie
O hi, I'm new here.

Pivot dtilt and dsmash any good used constantly? I don't know if i'm being clear with this. It's like, whe you are running and turn around, you can slide with the dtilt and dsmash...

I suppose it's a pretty old thing, I haven't tested it yet in a serious match, just discovered it playing around in training mode.

I've been practicing with Diddy, I think I have the basics straight and I consider myself a "decent" Diddy (Banana control mostly), I just need to practice lots more. I'd love to post some videos up, there'll be a tourney this friday (I'm TO tho', no entry at tourney :c), I'll try to record a money match or something :) I'd love some critique.

Oh, also, tips for the MK matchup? (short, quick tips. I know there's a matchup thread but I think it's kinda old now.) I'd really appreciate top level players short tips.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea i figured wario's goal is to scare an opponent into shielding even if wario isnt near them.

also i dunno if chaz/tampa have any team mates

FelixTrix

Smash Journeyman
wario can't really do anything to our shield. he can jump around it but you can just upsmash OOS or roll away super quick because wario can't punish rolls. you don't have to necessarily do only retreating moves to beat wario. just notice patterns and predict jumps with fair. then when the fart times come, just play really safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom