• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

vato_break

Smash Master
I don't know if we are the best region but, i think we're pretty good...Our number one player has been doing pretty bad lately, imo. l@rry should of been number one but, whatever i guess.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Its all about apex boys.
Mming p1 and vato. Anyone else welcome.

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hey, im trying to figure out the counterpick for all characters so im going to all the Q&A threads of all the characters and posting this. I would like for you to give me your characters worst MU and worst stage so it saves me a lot of time researching it myself and testing stuff.

I would really appreciate it if you all helped me out.

Hope to get some answers pretty soon.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I'm embarassed to ask this.

How do I do the airdodge + Item Drop thing? I'm almost positive I've read how to do it. But I never tried it and can't figure out if I'm just timing it wrong or doing it wrong altogether.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I'm embarassed to ask this.

How do I do the airdodge + Item Drop thing? I'm almost positive I've read how to do it. But I never tried it and can't figure out if I'm just timing it wrong or doing it wrong altogether.
It's called Dodge Dropping (if you didn't already know), and you do:

Airdodge + Attack

at the exact same time. It isn't difficult at all, just make sure the two inputs are simultaneous.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
brinstar is legit for diddy...i just wouldnt take anyone there or would want to be taken there :troll:

Player-3

Smash Hero
i dont know if p1 told you this but in doubles we played on rc and i got annihilated by mk gimps on it and the dood wins a 2v1 vs mk/snake with 1 stock to their 3

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It's called Dodge Dropping (if you didn't already know), and you do:

Airdodge + Attack

at the exact same time. It isn't difficult at all, just make sure the two inputs are simultaneous.
Alright, that's what I thought, but with a slight delay(like Glide Toss and Instant Throw kinda have). Thanks, knowing how to actually do it may help in a couple of match ups I've been struggling to relearn.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I think that B-air is one of Diddy's best moves for picking up bananas off the ground. It's better than dash attack in certain situations and you get many options out of it.

sai_:)

Smash Ace
Yeah bair's gotta be safer than DA and there's so little after lag...just gotta break the habit of grabbing them with DA now

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
In all seriousness, is rc actually good for diddy?

Or is it just more match up dependant
I don't think so. I turns most of our even match-ups into disadvantages and some of our advantage match-ups into even match-ups. It's still possible to win in that stage though. you just have to be playing much better than your opponent.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
That doesn't really mean much to me though that you like it lol. I like mushroom kingdom a lot too, but I don't think that stage is good for many characters( also banned)

I banned rc in our set last tourney not knowing really why, just because I know you like it.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
anyone use grounded B-reverse? i use it with marth and i NEVER see anyone use it except for snake players.. diddy's grounded b reverse popgun can be done out of a dash (like all grounded b-reversals) and is always nice to have another option, I've caught mk's that are gliding after me with it and they never see it coming, having a nana in hand doesn't hurt either.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
driving to tex?

from SFL?
wouldnt a plane ticket be cheaper lol?
driving to texas from sfl is 200 including hotel back and forth

ticket roundtrip from texas is 450+ NOT INCLUDING hotel AND for one person.

and we all seen p1 in his band uniform lol

@p1...too far xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom