• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Old Diddy Social/General/Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i have it for 360 will be entering regionals in two weeks for it. training under luisthepanda and flashmetroid. will eventually go to CEO/FINAL ROUND/EVO

if ur a diddy main u will consider x-23 ur main as she is MOST like diddy plus her bnb can lead to 0-death with wesker otg assist as well as ur own and at least 1 meter :3...wesker is like snake ****ing juggernaut can EASILY do 1,200,000 dmg combos with fierce teleport input and launch knockdown pistol otgs...and i have doom simply cuz hes broken as an assist. hype for molecular shield!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
i have it for 360 will be entering regionals in two weeks for it. training under luisthepanda and flashmetroid. will eventually go to CEO/FINAL ROUND/EVO

if ur a diddy main u will consider x-23 ur main as she is MOST like diddy plus her bnb can lead to 0-death with wesker otg assist as well as ur own and at least 1 meter :3...wesker is like snake ****ing juggernaut can EASILY do 1,200,000 dmg combos with fierce teleport input and launch knockdown pistol otgs...and i have doom simply cuz hes broken as an assist. hype for molecular shield!
DFEAR going hard.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
**** yeaaaaaaaa.
once i saw that x-23...i convinced myself that i wanted to be a competitive mvc3 player :>.

thing is tho, im great in offense and execution, but my blocking sucks.
im pringles. im free. the concept of blocking high for air and overhead attacks and blocking low for mid/low attacks overwhelmed me at first and dont get me started on crossups D=

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i just laugh so hard when i read dfear's posts

not cause they're funny or hes being stupid or anything, but for people i know i imagine their voice saying their posts, and his explanation voice is funny :laugh:

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
i just laugh so hard when i read dfear's posts

not cause they're funny or hes being stupid or anything, but for people i know i imagine their voice saying their posts, and his explanation voice is funny :laugh:
I just laugh because it's funny; I liked the pringles part

DFEAR, have you played other traditional fighters (obv not Smash)?

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Can anyone give me some advice on how to handle the Samus matchup. Such as what stage to ban, how to dodge her projectiles, how to get inside Samus, etc.

Thank you

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Never played many samuses but here we go...

First off if they're near you 70% of the time they'll be doing an aerial like zair dair maybe even fair. When they are on the ground is when its usually killing time with dtilt or fsmash. Play it roughly the same way you'd play a peach except you'll get upb oos randomly

And lol don't contest the spike

CHOMPY

Sinbad: King of Sindria
NNID
Chompy621
Never played many samuses but here we go...

First off if they're near you 70% of the time they'll be doing an aerial like zair dair maybe even fair. When they are on the ground is when its usually killing time with dtilt or fsmash. Play it roughly the same way you'd play a peach except you'll get upb oos randomly

My biggest problem is when Samus has the banana, she can glide toss to a Charge Beam. What exactly should I do when Samus throws out random Fairs? Should I toss the banana until they land, or should I make an attempt to use the Fair? Also, Platforms give me the biggest issues and I have no idea what to do once I'm standing on a platform right above Samus.

And lol don't contest the spike

I made that mistake yesterday against a Samus player :laugh:

The zair is my biggest issue because it keeps me from comboing Samus to oblivion with my bananas.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea those zairs are a pain. You can lay trap bananas when they land if you want. You can also peanut or banana after the zair or even fair after zair...or run under them and upsmash

If they gonna glide toss into __________ just treat it the same as the other 30 chars that can do it too :laugh:

Player-3

Smash Hero
NEO is back now vato

just saying

also kadaj and mintyflesh

i would say i was good cuz i can spike on the left side of the stage...

but i play falcon now

DFEAR

Smash Hero
blazblue calamity trigger (continuum shift was ****ing stupid) and super street fighter 4

DFEAR

Smash Hero
not if u fight litchi/bang/arakune... (even tho i main arakune >_>)

also falcos arent welcomed...gtfo

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
not if u fight litchi/bang/arakune... (even tho i main arakune >_>)

also falcos arent welcomed...gtfo
lol yea wtf get out falcos

benny i think i may have to unforunately get a stick (again...sold old one). i did some mission modes with the fightpad and i dont think my thumbs are fast enough to pull legit combos without button mashing

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im not allowed to button mash... my 2d fighter friends hit me if i do : [ apparently its poor execution :\

and dood DO NOT GET A HORI

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im not allowed to button mash... my 2d fighter friends hit me if i do : [ apparently its poor execution :\

and dood DO NOT GET A HORI
i didnt plan to

I need to find Jebailey and have him train me in the ways of 2d fighters. Im sure Peter would, since i probably get props for maining viper as well, but hes so far away lol

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Who here is going to pound 5? I want to play all diddys
look for a tiny asian guy who follows chu dat/ m2k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom